Chapter 21

Heey Guys! An early update <3 

This is my Birthday Treat to all of you <3

Enjoy x

------------------------------------

Leah’s P.O.V

The next day I woke up with a smile, excited for the next part of the ‘Mission Nic-Ni’. I also reminded myself to get the other girls in for the last part of the plan. Today was Thursday that means it was Liam and Zayn’s day.

I did my morning rituals and headed down to eat a quick breakfast before reaching school. I parked and got out of the car and my phone buzzed.

From Mission Nic-Ni:

Liam: Step 3 has been set up.

I smiled and headed to my locker. Rachel and Clara came over and I gave them the details of the plan and what happened as fast as I could before Nicole could come.

They both squealed and jumped around. Idiots.

We stopped the conversation as we saw an irritated Nicole come our way.

“Nic you look horrible” Clara gasped.

“No shit, Sherlock!” Nic snapped.

“Woah woah. Hold it. What happened?” I asked.

“Those shit notes. That’s what happened. I didn’t get any sleep figuring out all this mess.” She grimaced.

Rachel, Clara and I gave each other a knowing look and Rachel spoke up.

“Why are you worrying over this so much Nic? Whoever it is will reveal themselves eventually!” she gave Nic a half hug.

“But you don’t get it. I like Niall. I don’t want another person behind me and hurt them” she explained but covered her mouth when she realized what she said.

We three just kept smirking at her.

“I mean … but … it didn’t … “she fumbled with her words.

“Can Ms. Nicole Greene proceed to the reception” the receptionist announced.

“Now what!” Nicole grumbled and went to the reception.

“Omg is this Step 3?” Rachel asked.

I nodded and we waited for Nic to return. She came back with a sour expression on her face while holding a box covered with purple wrapping paper.

“What is it?” Clara asked.

Nicole being impatient like me just tore the paper and opened the box. The lid opened to reveal a pink rose with a note attached to it.

The note read;

I will carry you over
Fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark”

“Ahem. That’s so sweet” I nudged Nicole who put the rose in the box and carefully kept it in her bag.

“If I get one more of these notes I am going to scream” she said frustrated and walked to her class.

The three of us stared at her retreating back and laughed at her reaction. She is going to flip by the end of Mission Nic-Ni.

After the classes, I met up with Nicole, Alex and Carter and we walked to the auditorium. The play was to be held in a week and half and we all had done all our parts. Now we just practiced as much as we could to give a perfect performance.