Chapter 15- new gear again

Hey I'm glad you guys are loving it , if it continues to go this well there might be a squel! Ps sorry I haven't updated in forever I didn't have Internet til today! and yay there's 1k .... I feel so horrible for letting you guys down but I'm back
__________________________

I wake up to people talking and laughing. I sit up and they all look at me " Kenzie! your up!" nattie said excitedly. I just smile and laugh." anyone up to going to the gym quickly?" I asked as I stand up. " i'll go" Nikki said , " Me too " Brie said. " me three" Paige said.

We all change into our gym clothes and dean drives us to the closest gym " can you pick us up in an hour?" I asked him. " yeah sure babe" he said and I gave him a quick kiss. We got into the gym and all went to the treadmills " you two are so perfect together" Paige said smiling. " awe thanks , I love him to death" I said smiling." I can see it in your eyes , it's how I look at Daniel" Brie said smiling. " but you two are married" I said laughing. " you two will be too" Brie said smirking." what's that supposed to mean?" I ask shocked. " we think he's going to propose" Paige said stopping. " seriously? we've only been dating for a few months" I said shrugging. " well you two are ready" Nikki said smiling. " can we talk about something else?" I asked. " yeah sure" Paige said starting to walk again. " well , I think i want to change my gear again" I said shrugging. " really? I do too!" Nikki said. " diddo!" Brie said laughing afterwards. I just laugh and nod " how about we have the same gear but different colours , i call blue!" I said giving them ideas. " I call red" Nikki said smiling. " I guess I'll have pink" Brie said shrugging. " and ill stick to what I have" Paige said laughing at us.

After an hour of talking about random stuff we stopped what we were doing and we went out side and dean was in the car waiting. I get in the front with him and the girls go in the back. " hey babe , I brought all of your guys' bags because we have to do smackdown" dean said smiling at me. " Oh okay thank you " I said smiling back.

We get to the arena and we go to our lockerroom and put our bags in there. " dean we have to go to Stephs office right now , remember?" I said standing up. " oh yeah I forgot" he said and stood up. " we'll see you later" I said as we're walking out.

We get to her office and I knock on the door. " come in!" we heard from the other side. We open the door and we both see randy sitting there infront of her desk. I sit far from him and dean sits between us and Stephanie sits infront of us. " lets start with the storyline , Kenzie you are still in the group with Nikki and Brie , but hunter and I want to change things around with the love storyline" she folding her hands. " what's that supposed to mean?" I ask crossing my arms. " well as everyone knows that you and dean are dating in and out of the ring , well we want to twist things up with the in ring relationship" she said smiling. i look over at randy and he's smirking , " What does randy have to do with it?" I asked annoyed. " well , randy is going to interrupt your match and rko you and then kiss you and then leave and it will go on from there" Stephanie said. " I can't do it" I said standing up. " either that or your group with nikki and Brie is done .... for good" she said which made me sit back down. " fine , but I won't enjoy it" I said. " I will" randy said smirking. " oh shut up I didn't want your opinion" I said angrily. " sassy" he said. " babe calm down'' dean said resting his hand on my leg. " I can't , how can you be so ok with this?!?" I ask him. " it's only a storyline" he said shrugging. " plus I know you have no feelings for him what so ever and I love you" he continued.

After we finished up in Stephanie's office dean and I go back to the locker room. We get there and nikki and Brie are both dancing randomly. " what the fuck" I said laughing. dean just chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist. " girls!" I yell and they just stop. " what?" nikki asked smiling. " why were you dancing?" I ask them. " oh we don't know" Brie said laughing. " how was the meeting?" nikki asked. " oh well our group is good but randy is joining dean and i's love storyline and I'm not to happy about that" I said sitting down. " seriously?" nikki asked. " yes" I said annoyed. " well , I doubt it would last long anyways, when Daniel nikki and I had a love triangle it didnt last long" Brie said shrugging. " Yeah true" I said sighing. " lets go check the matches list" dean said grabbing my hand. " alrighty girls lets go!" I said and walked out.

We got to the matches list , the girls and I have a match against Aj , Paige and tamina. dean has a match against randy which will be after randy rkos me. " oh yay!" I said smiling. " babe I gotta go talk with the boys" dean said kissing my cheek. " okay! We'll be changing into our new gear" I said as he walked away. " Let's go get them from shondra" Brie said excitedly. I just laugh and we hoop our arms together and we walk to get our new gear.

We get there and shondra is sewing like usual. " hey girls!" she said standing up. " hey were here to get our new gear" Brie said smiling. shondra then walks to the rack of gear and grabs three hangers and hands us each our choosen colour. me blue , nikki red and Brie pink. " thank you shondra!" I said hugging her. " your welcome kenzie" she said smiling. We then all go and change into them and walk out and look at eachother " I love it!" I said smiling. " me too" nikki said walking closer " samers" Brie said laughing. we then walk to shondra " we love them , thank you so much" I said smiling. " no problem girls" she said sitting back down.

We then walk to catering and everyone is staring at us again. " what!" I said ignoring them and walking to sit with dean. " your new gear is awesome" he said smiling. " thank you!" I said smiling. nikki sits accross from us and next to John and Brie is sitting next to us with Daniel on the other side of her. " it's pretty weird seeing you three in the same gear but different colour" John pointed out. " yeah I guess but there our colours" I said smiling and looking at the tv.

After all the other matches the girls and I walk to the gorilla and our theme starts and we walk out and hoop our arms together and walk down the ramp and jump into the ring. we wait for Paige , Aj and tamina to come down. Nikii starts out against Aj and she's taking the upper hand and beating yet badly. she stays Brie in and then Aj runs to her corner and tags in Paige and Paige slams Brie onto the mat and yells " this is my ring!!" At brie. Brie then takes control and the tags me in and I take the upper hand on Paige and I give her one of deans moves and I get the 123.

Aj , Paige and tamina all run up the ramp and backstage and while we're jumping around the ring randy comes into the ring with a mic. " oh kenzie , you are so clueless" he said smiring. Brie grabs a mic and hands it to me " thank you Brie and what the hell are you taking about orton?" I ask him. " oh you didn't know that dean is married?" he asked me. " what?" I asked. " I'm not joking" he said moving closer. " he's not married! I've been to all of his houses and he's not married , there's no pics or anything" I said sweating. " ALL of his houses?" he asked. " yes" I said getting worried. " dean why don't you come out here and tell her" he said smirking. Dean then comes down to the ring holding a mic and looking angry.

" Randy I am not married , I got divorced a year and a half ago" he said getting into the ring. after a few minutes of talking I go to get out of the ring and I get turned around and next thing I know is I'm blacked out.

_______________________________

plot twist! hope you enjoyed!