chapter 33

yay i'm writing more!! i'll be trying to write more when i'm at school since I have more time there and I can just use the computers, the rest of the chapters will be short but there will be more chapters

================================================================================

Kenzie's point of view

" kenzie to Stephanie's office" I hear over the PA system. I sigh and start skipping down the hall of the arena to my bosses office. I get there and knock on her door, the door opens and Seth is standing there with charlie sitting in a chair. I roll my eyes already not liking her. " Kenzie, after the classic we are going to be putting you and your husband dean in a story line with Seth and charlie" Stephanie starts. I plop down in the chair next to charlie, " are we a team or against each other?" I ask curiously. " well it depends on who wins the titles, if either pair of you win you'll be against each other, but if Nikki and John win then you'll still be against them, Kenzie you'll be paired with Phil and April and of course your husband" Stephanie explains. I nod and smile " so either way we'd be against each other?" Charlie asks. " no, if Phil and April or Naomi and Jon win you'll be together" Hunter explains. I nod " so does that mean a mini shield reunion?" Seth asks. I laugh " you betrayed Dean and Roman, I don't-" I start saying but get cut off by Stephanie. " actually roman will be joining you no matter who wins, and if you're paired then yes that means the shield are back together" Stephanie explains. I roll my eyes knowing dean isn't going to like this idea. Roman forgave him once Seth left the authority and got his head out of his ass.

I sigh getting up and leaving. I start walking to my locker room to meet up with brie and Daniel, they've been taking care of Anne and the twins while we have meetings, Anne helps them with birdie and the twins. " wait kenzie!" I hear behind me. I turn and charlie is there with Seth. " what?" I ask annoyed. " we should hang out sometime" she said. I laugh " you're just in my way of getting to the titles, you'll be easy to erase but your two toned boyfriend right there won't be a problem for either of us" I smirk. She looks down " what the hell Kenzie, she's new and needs friends" Seth said angrily. " doesn't she have friends back in NXT or did she skip that?" I ask him glaring. " she didn't have many friends there, she only had a couple and they haven't debuted on NXT yet" he explains. I sigh " fine let's go, you can meet my daughters and son" I say walking and making sure they follow me. " you have three kids?" she asks. " yeah twins and an older daughter

We get to my locker room and I open the door. I walk to the twins and pick Izabella up and hand her to charlie. " she's so little how old are they?" she asks. " 5 or so months" I say holding Lukas. " don't get any ideas charlie" Seth warned. I laugh and dean walks in from his match, " what are you doing here?" he asks Seth. " our girlfriends are going to be friends, if we both loose the classic we'll be paired and the shield will be put back together" Seth explains. " with Rom?" He asks. I nod " yeah, charlie and I will be joining as well" I explain. " well as long as they're with us I won't kill you" Dean said with a smirk. I laugh and Dean hugs Seth forgiving him. I smile and clap " fucking finally!" I shout happily. They laugh and charlie looks extremely confused, " a few years ago Seth, Dean and roman we're in a group known as the shield, after a few years of being a group here Seth turned on Dean and Roman and turned even more heel then he was before" I explained to her. She nodded and slap Seth up side the head " what was the for?!?" he asks confused. " for betraying your brothers" she said angrily.

We hangout for a bit and Roman comes in after his match against Kevin. " what's the new story line?" he asks. " the shield 2.0" Dean said. " who's joining us?" Roman asks. " charlie and Kenzie" Seth said. " are you coming back?" He asks again. " yes I am" Seth said smiling. I smile and Roman looks at Dean.

Dean's Point Of View

Roman looks at me and asks if I was okay with Seth joining us again. " yeah I am, he was forced to join the authority so yes I forgive him and I'm fine with him joining us again" I explain. Roman nods and slaps him on the back welcoming him back to the group. I laugh and side hug Kenzie. Pulling her and Lucas towards me. " how's my babies?" I ask. " they're doing good, Lukas is sleepy today, he wants tons of cuddles" she said smiling. I smile and grab him cuddling him close. " have you become soft?" Seth asks. I glare " only for my family" I said with a smirk. Kenzie smiles and kisses my cheek.

Smackdown ends so we decide to go to the hotel to hangout in our suit. Kenzie puts the twins in their play pen and we all sit on the couch in front of the tv. I pull her onto my lap and we watch movies for the rest of the night. After a few movies I feel Kenzie fall asleep in my arms so I carry her to the bed. I go back into the living room area " we're going to bed so we'll see you tomorrow" I explain going back to our room after.
___________________________

Yay! I wrote it in a span of a couple hours!!
Please
Vote
&
Follow me
&
Comment