Chapter 3 - shopping and wrestleing

This is chapter 3 I hope you like it
______________

I wake up with a massive hangover , I look around my hotel room and see that nikki and brie were still asleep so I stand up and have a quick shower before they both wake up. After my shower I get changed into my gym clothes and check my phone for any texts or voice mails. There was only a couple texts from my ex of corse.

My ex ~ hey , I saw you on raw and smackdown , who does this dean guy think he is trying to get with my girl

My ex- why aren't you texting me back?!? are you fucking him? I will find you and make sure you never wrestle again

So I text him back saying

K- I am not your girl anymore , I am not sleeping with dean I'd rather die than be with him , and I am not that little girl I was before , keep watching me wrestle and you wish you never would have said that again ps I'm changing my number

I then wake up Brie and nikki to ask them if they wanted to go work out with me and then maybe go shopping and to have some Girly time. " nikki , Brie! wake up!" I say loudly. They then wake up and groan. " kenzie what do you want?" nikki asks me. " I'm going to the gym to work out , would you like to come with me? maybe we can go shopping after wards" I ask them. " okay!" Brie says and sits up. " I'll go just back to my room to change into my gym clothes" Brie said as she gathers her things and walks out. " are you going to the gym with us?" I ask nikki. " yeah , I'll have to go back to my room too" she said also gathering her things and going back to her room to change.
Once the girls came back we all went to the gym together.

Once we get to the gym everyone is there. I look over and see summer Rea flirting with dean. I just shake it off " I'm going to the boxing room" I told the girls and then I went to the boxing room and got some boxing gloves on and then start hitting the punching bag. " you have anger issues" I hear a deep voice say and I turn around and see roman reigns standing there. " oh hey roman" I say and stop punching. " y'know dean is dangerous and once he gets an obsession he never let's it go , I've never actually seen him like a girl , he likes you kenzie and your his obsession" roman tells me. " well I don't like him like that and I honestly don't care if I'm his obsession , I'm not scared of him" I said and then continued punching the punching bag.

Once I was done at the gym I leave with the girls and then we go and each have a shower and I text them to meet me in the lobby. I head down to the lobby and wait for the girls and so I sit down in a chair and wait. " we meet once again" I hear from behind me. I turn my head and see dean standing there smirking. " what the fuck do you want dean?" I ask him and then stand up and face him. " you know what I want kenzie , I want you" he said and gets closer to me. " yeah no I don't like you like that sorry" I said and spotted the twins and walk away. I turn around to look at him once I get to the girls and he's coming closer.

" what does he want? and why were you talking to him?" Brie asks me. " I asked him what he wanted and he said he wants me which is logical and he came up to me so I don't know why I was talking to him" I told them. " kenzie asked me if I wanted to go with you guys" dean said while smirking. " no I didn't " I said looking at them. " Dean go away , were having a girls day , you can have kenzie whenever you want" nikki said smirking. " nikki!" I said shocked. I then walk closer to dean " you obviously don't understand , I do not want you , I don't not like you and I will never kiss you or sleep with you I am not scared of you , yeah roman warned me about you but I don't care" I said lowly so the girls can't hear. " okay kenzie come on , leave dean alone , you can talk about having sex later" nikki said with a smirk once again. I just walk away from dean and start walking to the car.

I hop in the car and the girls hop in after me and I just look back at nikki " really Nicole?" I ask her. " oooh she called you Nicole your in trouble" Brie said giggleing. " sorry , I so want you two to date and get married" she said innocently. " well it's not going to happen , I have no interest in him at all" I said and then I start driving.