Chapter 14

I really enjoy writing this so comment how many chapters you want and if you want more than 30 or more than 40 , the first story I wrote only had 18 or 19 chapters. so enjoy!
___________________

I wake up to pounding on the walls of the bus. I sit up all confused and I look over and dean isn't there so I stand up and make my way into the front of the bus and see dean sitting there on his phone. I just laugh and then sit next to his " why is there banging on the walls of the bus??" I ask him. " oh fans" he said and I just nod. " Well I know what I'm doing today" I said sarcastically. " well then" dean said laughing. " if we leave this bus people are going to swarm us and I have anxiety and I couldn't deal with it" I said moving closer to him. " awe okay" he said and kissed my forehead. " wait I know we can just stand by the door and we can meet fans! but I have to change first" I said and stood up.

I went into the bunks and I changed into my leather jacket , dean t-shirt and my jean shorts. I went back to dean and he stood up and kissed my forhead and went out of the bus and I heard screams. I just laugh and get off the bus and there's more screams and I just stand by dean and grab his hand. " hey everyone!" dean yelled making them quiet. " Could you please stand in a nice neat line please?" I asked them and they did it. I smile and then grab a sharpe from my back pocket and I start signing jackets and phone cases and other objects.

After 45 minutes of signing stuff there was no more fans standing there. " wow that was fun" I said walking back onto the bus. We walk to the back of the bus and Nikki and Brie are playing UNO. " hey" I said sitting next to Brie. " hey wanna join in?'' Nikki asked me. " yeah sure" I said and they gave me 7 cards.

We play for a couple hours , me winning most of the games. I look at my phone and I have 2 texts from Stephanie and 3 from other divas.

S- hey call me as soon as you see this

S- come to my office on Friday

I then call Stephanie and after a couple rings she answers.

S- hello

K- hey I saw the text , what's up?

S- I need you and dean to come to my office on Friday before the show

K- alright

S- alright ill see you and dean on Friday , oh and you two have the day off

K- alright bye

S- bye

End of convo

" Who was that?" dean asks. " oh it was Stephanie , we have to go to her office tomorrow before the show" I said moving Closer to him. " oh alright" he said wrapping his arm around my waist. " I want to call all of our work friends up and I think we should have a gathering in the back and just play board games" I said smiling at him. " oh okay , i'll call roman and Seth and a couple other guys and you can call the girls" he said grabbing his phone. " alrighty!" I said starting to make phone calls.

A few hours later there is 16 of us in the back of the bus which is HUGE! for girls there is , Nikki and Brie , Paige , Aj , trinity , Emma , nattie and myself , for guys there is , John , Daniel , roman and Seth , Jon (USO) , wade Barrett , Tj (nattie's husband) and dean.

All of the couples are sitting together and the single ones (Paige , Emma , roman , Seth and wade Barrett) are all just sitting alone but were all just talking. " lets play cherades!" Nikki said excitedly. " okay , there is 4 groups of 4 , Nikki and Brie can't be together because there twins , so each team gets a captain and they get to choose who is on there team" I explained. " and since this is our bus , Brie , myself , dean and Kenzie are there teams captain" Nikki said smiling. " okay fare enough , each team has to have 2 girls and 2 guys" I said smirking. " and Brie and Nikki you can't choose John or Daniel" I continued.

I grab a dice and I give it to Nikki and she rolls a 4 and then she passes it to Brie and she rolls a 3 and then she passes it to me and I roll a 6 and then I pass it to dean and he rolls a 1. " I go first , I choose Paige" I said smiling and then Paige moves to beside me. " I choose nattie" Nikki said and nattie moved to beside Nikki . " I choose Emma" brie said and then we continue to pick our teams.

On my team : me , Paige , Seth and Daniel

Nikki's team: Nikki , nattie , roman and wade Barrett

Bries team: Brie , Emma , Jon (USO) and Tj

Deans team: dean , John cena , Aj and trinity.

We then play for along time and my team gets in second to Nikki's team and then deans team gets third and bries team gets last. we then sit in a circle and we play cards against humanity for hours.
After playing a bunch of games they all leave to go get the pj's and a sleeping bag or blanket.

We all lay down and just talk for a bit and some people fall asleep and so I turn off the light and everyone instantly falls asleep if they weren't already.

____________________________________________

Hope you liked it! School is starting again tomorrow!

Please vote and comment