Chapter 28- building the family

Hey , I might do 35 or 30 chapters and then do a sequel! comment which one! Oh and check out the vipers love! I started it already
_____________________________________________

It's now the first day of filming and I'm really excited. Dean and I are getting ready to start filming and were getting our makeup done. We are reading over the first scene that we have together which is the scene after he gets home from getting fired from work. A producer comes into the room " welcome dean and Kenzie" she said. " Thank you , it's a pleasure to be in this movie" I said smiling. After speaking to the producer dean and I make our way to set and start filming.

_
_
_
_

It's been a few months of filming and it's very fun so far. Dean and I are almost done filming and then we get back to work with the WWE. We are currently watching a scene over " well lets do another take" the director said. It is also very cold out and we get towels after we finish a scene. We do the scene over again and it's perfect. " that's a wrap for today!" The director shouted. dean and I run out of shot and we get our towels " well today was fun" I said smiling. " yes it was babe" dean said. " do you know what today is?" I ask him. " What is today?" He asks. " it's been 1 year since we got married" I said. he looked at his watch and smiled " yes it is" he said and smiled.

We get back to our hotel room and we just cuddle on our bed. " when does filming stop?" He asks me. " it stops in a week and then we go back to wrestling" I said smiling. " oh yay can't wait" he said.

_
_
_

*two weeks later*

It's been 2 weeks since our 1 year anniversary and dean and I are finally starting to wrestle again and Brie has a match against summer and Alicia fox is going to come out and then they start beating Brie up and then I go out. Dean,nikki and Brie and I are in our locker room hanging out before the match. " I'm so glad you guys are back" Brie said. " me too bit filming was so fun but cold most of the time" I said. " agreed" dean said. I laugh and watch the screen.

Brie goes out for her match and I wait at the curtain and in the middle of the match Alicia fox runs out and they start beating her up and I run down the ramp and the arena erupts into screams and cheers. I hop in the ring and help Brie and we start beating them up real good and then they get out of the ring and run up the ramp " this isn't over!" Summer screams. I laugh and grab a mic " I'm back!" I say into the mic. " I bet you all were wondering why, well I can't say quit yet but I was NOT pregnant , I was only gone for 6 months but it was an amazing thing that I did" I said. Stephanie and triple h comes out and they come into the ring and then dean comes out as well They all get mics and Brie sits by cole. " Kenzie and dean are back!" Stephanie said. I smile and walk closer to dean " they were gone because they were filming a movie together , we can't announce what movie but it is coming out next year" Stephanie said. I smile and nod " it was an amazing time , but it was very cold" I said. " agreed" dean said chuckling. I smile and they continue talking about the movie then dean and I leave the ring and we go back go our lockerroom and Brie is there " thanks for the help" Brie said. " I would've helped even if we weren't friends, I hate summer" I said. she laughed and then we went to our bus " I missed the bus!" I said smiling. " I did too" dean said. The girls laugh and we watch a bunch of movies " I'm so glad you two are back it's been boring without" Brie said. " I know I missed you two too" I said.

*a few more months later*

Brie and I are still tag team champs and dean is still the champ and we currently having a day off because we've been working too hard and well they just gave us the day off. we are in our house in California " we should get a dog!" I said out of the blue. he just laughs " okay lets go now" he said standing up and grabbing his jacket. I laugh and we go to the pet shop we look at a couple dogs but they don't seem perfect for us. we walk to the next dog and it's a black baby pug " this is it dean" I said pointing to it. " I agree" he said smiling. A lady walks up to us " do you need any help with anything?" She asks. " yes we would like to adopt that pug right there" I said smiling. " alright I'll be right back , there's two in there and they have to be together there brother and sister" she said. " okay we'll take both" dean said. I look at him shocked and then she comes back with the two pugs " there so cute" I said smiling. We sign the adoption papers and pay for both of them and we get all the things they need like a harness' , leash's, food , beds , food bowls , water dish , basically everything a dog needs we got. We even got name tags " what should we name the girl?" Dean asks. " Kenz?" I ask him. " after you?" He asks. " yeah and for the boy it can be Moxley" I said. " alright" he said and we did all the name tag things.

We get home with the dogs and we set everything up. I open my phone and I go onto snapchat I use to message wrestlers and sometimes fans , I take a picture of Moxley and Kenz and I caption it ' building the family' and I put it in my story. I sit down on the couch and Kenz tries to jump on the couch and I laugh and I pick her up and she falls asleep on my lap and Moxley falls asleep on deans lap and were watching a movie as well. We fall asleep on the couch with Moxley and Kenz snoring.
________________________________________

Hey sorry it took so long to update , I have major writers block and it's annoying me so much don't forget to

Vote
&
Comment