Chapter 19 - hungover scavenger hunt

Hey guys , welcome to all the new readers , and thank you so much for making this story so popular , it's because of you guys I decide to write chapter after chapter and because I love this story and I know you guys too :) thanks almost at 2k! Ps if you like 5 seconds of summer I'm doing a Luke fanfic!
___________________

I wake up with a huge headache and so I get out of my bunk and I feel dizzy straight away so I make my way over to the bathroom. but I hear puking and so I open the door and dean is puking. " dean babe are you ok?" I ask him. " hangovers suck" he replies. " I suggest you move before I puke on you" I said and he quickly moved and I went on my knees and started puking. " I hate hangovers" I said after awhile.

After minutes of puking together dean and I sit on the couch. Brie then walks in " you two ok?" she asks us. " hungover" we both say. " okay I'll get you guys advil" she said grabbing it. " Thank you Brie" I said laying down but quickly sitting back up. " I'm never drinking again" I groan." yeah right babe" dean chuckled. Nikki then walks in " how was your first time experiencing Brie mode?" she asks me. " it was awesome , you two are so great" I said smiling. We then spent a few hours watching movies and chatting until I got a call from stephanie.

Convo

S- Kenzie how was your night?

K- it was good , but it's hitting me bad today

S- well don't party too hard then

K- I won't steph

S- okay well nxt is tonight and we want you to face the woman's champ

K- seriously?

S- yes , so fly out to Orlando

K- alright , I'm just gonna pack now

S- okay see ya Kenzie

K- bye steph

End

" Well guess who's facing the nxt woman's champ?" I asked them. " you?" Brie asked. " Yes! I have to pack" I said getting up to pack. " i'll book the flight babe" dean said booking the flight." Thanks dean!" I shout packing our things. After packing our stuff dean and I go to the airport and wait for our flight.

After our flight we landed in Orlando Florida and the sun was so bright. " god it's beautiful here" I said smiling. " just like you babe" dean said smiling. " awe deany" I said blushing. we get to the arena and bunch of wrestlers were there already even WWE wrestlers. " Kenzie!" they shouted happily. " hey guys!" I said smiling.

We walk to the locker room with my name on it and Nikki and Brie are there " what girls how did you get here" I asked them. " we weren't that far from Florida" Brie said laughing. " true" I said smiling. " I'm going to go to catering" dean said leaving. " gosh he's awesome" I said smiling. I open my bag for my ring gear and there's no gear and there's a dress and a note.

Kenzie I took your gear for a good reason , wear this dress for tonight ~ your love dean ps this is clue 1

" What the hell he took my gear" I said confused. " seriously?" Brie asked confused as well. " well I guess you'll have to wear it then" Nikki said. " I guess so" I sighed putting it on. " Lets go to catering" Nikki said after I got the dress on. " Okay" I said walking out of the locker room and to catering. We get to catering and nobody is there " there's nobody here" I said confused. " that's weird" Brie said. I sit down at the table we usually sit at and there's a note that said 'clue 2' on the front.

So you found the second clue , go to the place we met in this arena.

" Well then lets go to a hall way" I said standing up. " is this a scavenger hunt?" Brie asks. " I think so" I said confused. We went to the hallway and there was a note with 'clue 3' on it.

You found clue three now go where you love playing around and not in bed

"Well next is the ring" I said walking again. we get the curtain " you just go" Brie said smiling. " Okay" I said going out. I get to the ring and there's nothing there " you confused kenzie?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and deans on the big screen " yes I am dean!" I said confused. Then a note pops up and it says : what do you wear on a very special day but you only wear once?

What the hell does that mean! I then sit in the ring like cm punk and I just think for a bit. " still confused love?" dean asks. " yes!" I yelled. Then another thing pops up saying : what do two people who are in love do to get to the next level of their relationship?

I just lay down in the ring thinking what he means. I sit back up and dean is standing right in front of me. " can you stand up?" he asks me and I then stand up. Then every diva and superstar and my sister and her daughter and my daughter all walk out from the entrance. " Kenzie , I bet you are very confused right now" dean starts off. " very" I said crossing my arms. " we've been together for almost a year now and I'm loving every bit of it , when we first met I never wanted to get married in my life and as we got into our relationship I realized that your the woman I love and that I'm in love with and then I realized that your the woman I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with so Kenzie will you marry me?" he says and gets down on one knee. " Yes! Yes I would love to" I said wiping a tear I had. he stands up and I kiss him with pure passion " I love you baby" I said smiling. he puts the ring on my finger and I just smile so much. he turns around to everyone " she said yes!" he yells to everyone and I just laugh and smile.

We walk to everyone and I get crowded by all the divas and dean gets crowded by all the superstars. " the ring is so big!" Brie said smiling. " I know" I said smiling while looking at it. " I'm glad I helped him" Nikki said. " what you helped him!" I said shocked. " yeah I did , because if I can't get married I wanted you to get married" she explained. " awe Nikki your so sweet" I said hugging her. Stephanie walked up to me " you two are off tonight so you can either sit at ring side all night or sit in the back" she said giving us an option. " we'll sit by ring side" I said. " oh and congrats" she said walking away. We all go back stage and wait til the fans are all inside.

The show starts so dean and I both go out to sit ring side with micheal cole , Jerry and booker t. " welcome Kenzie and dean Ambrose" cole said welcoming us. " thank you micheal" I said putting on the head set. " so before the show started something happened" cole said. " yes , dean would you like to tell everyone?" I ask him. " yes , we are now engaged as of an hour ago" he said smiling at me." Yes I am very happy he proposed , I love him to death" I said smiling.

After the show we all go out to celebrate and then we get to the bus and we all go to sleep tired.
__________________________________________

Hey guys! thank you so much for 2K I am so happy everyone likes it so much and yay there engaged