Chapter 20

Hey everyone , past 2k wow , I'm gonna be quick writing this chapter ps I'm sick

_______________________

I wake up and I look at my ring and smile " looking at it again?" dean asks me. " yes I am , how much was it?" I ask him. " does it matter?" he asks. " yeah kinda" I said shrugging. " it was expensive but I like spoiling you" he said smiling. " awe babe" I said smiling.

We go to the kitchen and Nikki and Brie are eating breakfast. " hey love birds" Nikki said smiling. " hey" I said smiling. " when are you going to start planning?" Brie asks me. " soon" I said shrugging. " Can we help?" Nikki asked. " I don't see why not" I said shrugging. " yay!" Nikki said smiling. " so we'll start today?" I asked. " okay!" Brie said clapping. " i'll be with the boys babe" dean said leaving. " okay love you!" I yelled as he left.

We then got started on planning the wedding. " okay I want it to be a summer wedding , I want It to be big , and I want the bridesmaid dresses to be coral and short with lace" I explained. " oooh this is gonna be fun" Nikki said clapping. I just laugh " okay we need to go get wedding magazines" I said getting changed. " Lets go!" Brie said excitedly. We go and get the magazines and then we get back to the bus " okay lets plan this!" I said jumping up and down. I grab one and start looking through it " ohhh how about this?" Brie shows me the dress. " that's nice but there are more options" I said looking through even more.

After planning for hours dean gets back " hey how was planning?" he asks me. " it was good, we figured out the season it's gonna be in and how many bridesmaids and groomsmen there are" I said hugging him. " that's good babe" he said. " yeah , ok it's gonna be in the summer , it's gonna be a big wedding , there's gonna be 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen , and the bridesmaids dresses are gonna be coral with lace and then the suits are gonna have a coral vest with a jacket on top and for your suits it's gonna be black with a bow tie" I explained. " wow you got alot done babe" dean said smiling. " yes we did , you just need to pick your best man" I said smiling. " already have it's roman" he said smiling. " awe sweet" I said writing it down. " how was hanging with the boys?" I asked him. " it was good" I said smiling.

After hanging out for a bit we got a call from Stephanie " Kenzie , dean you two have an interview with Ellen!" she said once I answered. " seriously?!? I love Ellen!"i said excitedly. " when is it?" dean asked. " tomorrow so you'll have to fly to LA" she said. " okay thank you Stephanie" I said hanging up. " babe can u book the flight to LA for tonight?" I asked dean. " on it" he said booking it.
We get to the airport and we do the stuff people do at airports.

We get to LA and we get to the hotel near the studio " okay I need to sleep babe" I said laying down. " alright go to sleep love" he said laying down beside me. We sleep til the next morning and when I wake up it's 8 am " dean wake up!" I said trying to wake him up. " What!" he yells waking up. " wake up we gotta go to Ellen" I said smiling. " alright" he said standing up. we both get dressed and then we go to the studio.

We get backstage and a security gaurd walks up to both of us " who are you?" he asks. " we are today's guests , I'm dean Ambrose and this is my fiancée Kenzie our boss got us on the show" dean explained. " Oh okay ill show you to the blue room" he said and walks us to a room. " is it really blue?" I asked him. " yeah it's Ellen blue" he said opening the door. " Make up and wardrobe will be by soon" he said closing the door. " It really is Ellen blue" dean said chuckling.

After chilling for a bit there's a knock on the door. " that must be makeup and wardrobe" I said and got up to open the door. I opened the door and right there was Ellen herself " you must be Kenzie" she said walking in. " um yeah I am and this is dean Ambrose" I said sitting down. " but your real name is Jonathan good" she told him. " yeah it is but I like dean" he said shrugging. " alright dean" she said. " well for the interview I'm just gonna be asking questions about your carrers and your relationship and how it all started" she explained. " alrighty that's good" I said smiling. " ill send makeup and wardrobe right in" she said leaving the room. I wasn't even able to close the door and 4 woman come walking in with stuff. I sit down in a chair and one lady starts on my makeup and the other starts putting clothes together for me and the other 2 do the same with dean.

After awhile of waiting a tech guy walks into the room " Kenzie and dean she's ready" he said and starts walking and we follow him. there's a screen right were we walk out and she's pops up " these two are the two best wrestlers I have ever seen , there boss contacted myself and told me their story and I wanted you all to know who these two are and there also going to be getting married soon please welcome dean Ambrose and Kenzie!" She explains to the crowd.

We both walk out and there all clapping. we walk over to Ellen and both hug her and then sit down me closer to her. " welcome you two" she said smiling. " thank you I'm a big fan of your show , I have it taped for when were on the rode" I said smiling. " well I sometimes watch you two wrestle" she said smiling. " well that's awesome now I'm gonna have to make a move named after you" I said smiling. " that would be cool" she said. " that would be cool" dean agreed. I just smile at him " so you guys are engaged?" she asked. " yes we are and we are very happy" I said looking at my ring. " well that is a big rock" she said holding my hand looking at my ring. " it was well worth it , I'd do anything for her" dean said smiling. " awe that's cute" she said smiling.

" How did you two meet?" she asks. " well dean was there wrestling before I was , I was in NXT and then I got moved up and on my first day I bumped into dean and he was cocky and I didn't like that and then we dated for a couple weeks through a storyline and then we actually dated and then we broke up within both the storyline and real life and then we got back together and we've been together ever since" I explained. I then look at the screen beside us and there's a pic of dean and I walking down the ramp and dean is shirtless. " I am a very lucky man" he said smiling at the pic of us. " I'm the lucky one dean" I said looking at him. " well that's cute" Ellen said smiling. " anyways , how did you both get into wrestling?" she asks us. " well my father was a wrestler in the indies and I got into it to thinking I could have met him while doing it but I never did but I loved it so much I joined NXT which is a training for wrestlers and then I got moved up to WWE and I have a group with the Bella twins and there my best friends besides Paige , Aj , trinity and there's some from NXT" I explained. " Well that's an amazing story , dean how did you start wrestling?" she asks him.

" Well my parents weren't there when I was a child and I've always wanted to wrestle for WWE and I was in the indies like Kenzie and then I got in NXT and after a few years I got moved up to WWE and I have a couple friends there but not many male wrestlers like me" he explained. " Well we like you" Ellen said.

After talking for a bit with Ellen " what is your favourite charity?" she asks me. " it's a charity back home , the stollery children's hospital , I've been to that hospital a bunch of times for injuries when i was a child and its an amazing hospital that helps sick kids get better and injuried kids get better as well" I explained. " well Kenzie I am giving you $15,000 for the stollery" she handing me a big check. " wow this is amazing , I have always wanted to give them a lot of money for what they have done to change children's lives" I said wiping my tears. " now dean what is your favourite charity?" she asks him. " I don't really have one but if I were to choose a charity to give money too it would be the same as kenzies because we went to that hospital to visit the kids and those children are amazing and they have amazing stories" he explains. " Well here's $15,000 more" she said pulling out another check. " oh gosh thank you" I said wiping more tears. " you are so welcome , anything to help children" she said smiling.

After the interview dean and I go back to our hotel room and we talk about the interview for a bit and then we cuddle and fall asleep.
_________________________________

Hey , sorry it took awhile to update but hope you enjoyed it! and yes I LOVE Ellen she's amazing