Chapter 24- tag team belts

The picture above or on the side is of what the belts would look like .... I want it to be a thing
________________________________________

It's been a month since we got married. I'm making my big return tonight , dean made his a week ago and were hanging in our lockerroom and Brie and I are getting ready go out. " ready to make your big return?" Brie asks. " yes! I'm so happy to be back, so summers going to be out there and she's gonna try and interfere in your match against Emma?"I asked. " yes and then your gonna run down and beat her ass and then hunter and steph are gonna come down to the ring and then it goes to a break and then they bring down the titles and so we see them and all the divas come down" she explained. " I can't wait to be divas tag team champions together" I said smiling. The tech guy walked in " Kenzie , Brie your match is next" he said to us. " thank you" I said leaving with Brie at my side. Her music starts and she goes to to the ring and I wait and watch at the screen there.

Summer hops up on the apron and my music starts and I run down the ramp and I start beating her up and she's on the ground crying her eyes out. I just smirk " dont mess with us!" I yelled at her. I got in the ring with Brie because she beat Emma and now hunter and Stephanie are making there way down the ramp.

After the break every diva is in the ring and the belts are in the middle of the ring covered. " all the divas are out here for a reason , we have decided to make a NEW championship belt and since the superstars have alot of them we decided to make divas tag team championships and they are right here" steph started out. Hunter pulled the cover off and everyone started cheering and Brie and I just smiled knowing we're going to be the tag team champs. " now your probably wondering how were deciding who gets them, two teams will face off the winner with face the next team and so on" hunter continued. " and the over all winners will be the first ever tag team champions" Stephanie said. I smile and side hug Brie. " and welcome back Kenzie! congrats on getting married!" Stephanie said. I grab a mic and smile " thank you steph , but yknow what would be a good present? the divas tag team championship belts" I said smirking, " well we'll see Kenzie, the first teams are Aj and Paige against Emma and summer" Stephanie said. " oh and it starts now" hunter said.

Brie and I went ring side for commentary. " so you got married while you were gone?" cole asks me. " yes I did, I got married to dean ambrose a month ago and we are very happy" I said smiling. " so you two think your going to get the belts?" JBL asks me. " no , I know that we're getting the belts" Brie said. " agreed Brie" I said. " why not the bella twins?" cole asks. " Nikki is the number one contender for the divas championship so it's going to be the two of us" Brie explained. " and we're closer , Brie was my maid of honour" I said smiling. " We planned all of it together" Brie said smiling. " how long do you think you'll hold the titles of you win?" JBL asks. " a long time" Brie said. I smiled and high fived her. The match finished , Aj and Paige won and then fox and her side kick came down to the ring and the match was quick , Aj and Paige won again then Eva and some new chick came down.

Aj and Paige kept winning matches and then mine and brie's music went and Brie and I got in the ring. I went first and kicked Aj in the gut many times and she falls down and tags in Paige , she kicks me in the gut a couple times and I fall down and she yells " this is my house!". I roll my eyes and get back up and tag in Brie. Brie kicks Paige many times and then Paige tags in Aj and Brie tags me in. I get on top of the ropes and I kick her in the process of jumping. she gets up again and I give her dirty deeds and she falls into the corner and I go into the opposite corner and I wait for her to get up and she stands up and I spear her. she gets up and I give her my submission move and she taps out after a few minutes.

The girls leave the ring and nobody comes out and our music is played. Brie jumps in the ring and the announcer dude gets in and gives us the belts. We hug each other and we take our belts backstage with us and everyone was waiting. " Kenzie! Brie!" I hear someone shout. The next thing I know is I'm on the ground getting hugged. I look at the person hugging me and it was Nikki " Nikki get off me" I said annoyed. she gets off me and dean helps me up. " wow babe , your a champion" he said smiling. " so am I!" Brie yelled holding up her belt. I laugh and we go to catering " did you know you two were going to be the champs?" dean asks. " yes , when I told you that hunter came to see us that part was true but he also came to see me and Brie and he told us that we'd be the new champs and that we couldn't tell anyone , all the girls that were at the dress try ons knew about it" I explained. " Oh wow congrats babe" dean said picking me up.

After the show was over dean, the girls and I all went to the bus and we hung out and looked at our belts. " wow , I was wandering what they were going to look like" I said. " me too , I guess there just like the regular tag team belts" Brie said. " but there purple" I pointed out. " True" she said smiling. We continued to hangout and talk and then we all went to bed.
_____________________________________________

Yay! twice in less then 3 days! I'm so proud of myself don't forget to

Vote

And

Comment