Chapter 7 - K.N.B

Hey guys if you've read my other stories you know I don't update much but I've updated alot because I enjoy writing it there will be way more chapters than my first story :) enjoy ps this chapter might be shorter than others sorry!
________________

Nikki Brie and I are now recording our new theme music which is a mash up of all of our themes and it is going great so far.

*debut day*

Nikki , Brie and I are making our way into the arena carrying our bags filled with our new gear which we bought or picked out from our clothes we already had. We then make our way to our locker room that were sharing so we can change into our gear.

" I am so excited!" I said happily. " same" they both said at the same time which was creepy. I just laugh and then quickly go into a change room and change and then I walk back into the main room and walk like a model on a catwalk. " woo! you look amazing kenzie" nikki said and clapped. " thank you nikki! you do too!" I said and smiled. " your turn Brie!" nikki said rushing Brie.

After we're all changed we start walking to catering and crew members are stoping and dropping their jaws. " what you looking at!" I said getting into character.

( oh if you read this on your phone or iPod or iPad or I whatever , the picture is of the new gear and it goes nikki's then mine and then Brie's but mine also has leather gloves like Paige)

We then walk into catering and everyone stops speaking once they see us three. so we decide to just ignore the stares and sit at an empty table.

After a few minutes of chatting and superstars and divas coming up and asking why were dressed like this a crew member comes up to us and says " nikki , Kenzie and Brie your out in 5". " alrighty let's go" I said and I stand up and they follow me and then we leave and walk behind the entrance and wait for our theme to play. our theme plays and we walk out and everyone in the crowd seems so confused until they hear ' K.N.B' from our theme. We then walk to the ring and hop in it and we all grab mics.

" Okay as you may know , nikki and Brie are like sisters to me and were a pretty badass team so Stephanie called me into her office first to talk about dean and I blah blah blah , and then she asked me if I wanted to be in a group with two girls of my choice and so I chose these two dah and as you heard from our theme our group name is K.N.B which stands for kenzie" I said. " nikki " nikki continued. " Brie" Brie finished. " We ain't taking shit from nobody" Brie said and crossed her arms. I just smile and we drop our mics and get out of the ring but get interrupted by

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield

I just roll my eyes and continue walking up the ramp with nikki and Brie. " awe that's cute , kenzie and her little friends being in a group together" I hear from behind me and all around so I turn around and see Seth and dean and roman in the ring. I then start walking back to the ring and nikki and Brie follow.

I hop back into the ring and I grab the mic. " okay what do you want dean? we're done for good so why try and get me back when you know I hate you?" I asked annoyed. " well kenzie , your my obsession and once I get an obsession I never let it go until I get it" he said moving closer. " not going to happen dean , you already hurt me and I'm not going though that with you again" I said and jumped out of the ring and the girls following. " Kenzie stop " he said trying to get me to stop. I ignore him and go back stage with the girls.

We then go to the locker room to get out stuff. " I can't believe him , I can't let him get into my head" I said trying to get what he said out of my head. " kenzie you don't need him anyways" Brie said running my back. " I know I don't" I said and walked out of locker room with them.

We then make our way to our bus " I hope this group lasts forever" I said fixing my bag. " yeah same" nikki said. " you know what would be cool?" Brie asked. " what?" nikki and I both asked. " if there was a divas tag team championship!" she said loudly. " yes that would be amazing" I said smiling. " Who out of the group would have it tho?" nikki asked. " you two would , your twins and you've always been tag teammates so it's only fare if you two were divas tag team champs" I said shrugging. " that's true" Brie said.

We get to our bus and we all change into sweats and tank tops for a lazy night. " okay we are going to play a board game and listen to music" I demanded. " alright! What game?" Brie asked. " monopoly because it's a long game and it's fun" nikki suggested. " Okay!" I said and found my monopoly.

After an hour of playing monopoly there's a knock on our door and so I get up from the floor and I walk over and open it to see dean. " what do you want?" I ask him. " can we talk alone?" he asked. " fine, If I'm not back in 5 minutes come look for me!" I said and stepped out of the bus. " kenzie , I'm very sorry for cheating , I don't like her anymore , I like you I hell of a lot better and I even love you , I've never been the one to say I love you to someone but I truly mean it kenzie , I love you like Michealangelo loves pizza" he confessed. " dean , you still cheated , you can keep trying but it's not going to work and nice teenage mutant ninja turtle refrence , if we can't date can we at least be friends?" I said. " with benifits?" he asked smirking. "no!" I shouted and slapped him.

" you look hot when your mad , but you really look hot in those sweat pants" he said moving closer. " dean" I said but he stops me from talking and makes me look into his eyes. " y-you have nice blue eyes" I said stuttering. " and you have amazing green eyes" he said leaning in. I then lean in closer but we get interrupted by nikki " kenzie come on we have to finish playing monopoly" she said annoyed. " okay go I'll be there in a minute" I said waving my hand for her to go. " kenzie please give me another chance" he said making me stare into his blue orbs. " fine but I don't want anyone knowing .... not even Brie , nikki, Seth , roman, Stephanie and triple h , just you and I" I said. "alright , well I have to go" I said turning to go but I get stopped. " what no goodnight kiss?" he asked smirking. " fine " I said and pecked his lips. " night kenzie , I love you" he said starting to walk away but I pull him back " I love you too dean" I said and pushed him away.

Once he left I walked back onto the bus. " what was that about?" nikki asked. " oh he was just begging for me to take him back and I told him no and he tried making me kiss him and he told me he loves me like Michealangelo loves pizza" I explained. " awe a tmnt refrence , there your favourite cartune kenzie , how could you not take him back" nikki said giving me a crazy look. " because he cheated" I said and then started playing again.

After awhile of playing we gave up and decided to watch Netflix and I checked my phone to see if I got a text or phone call or skype request , I had a few texts from other divas and a couple texts from dean and a phone call from Stephanie. " Kenzie , people are tweeting about how you and dean should get back together and that you and him are cuter than you and randy" Brie said. " oh , well I guess they will have to wait and see what sephanie says" I said. " well then" nikki said. then I got up and stretched " I'm going to bed" I said and then walked to my bunk and I started texting dean. After awhile of texting dean I fall asleep thinking about him.
____________________

Hope you liked it! already almost 100 reads and there's not even 10 chapters yet! what do you guys want to happen

Vote If you want dean and kenzie to really get back together

Or comment what you want to happen and maybe it'll happen in the next few chapters

Thank you!