Chapter 23

Chapter 23 wow , it's been a long time since I started the story so should I do a sequel? Or keep going message me or comment
_______________________________________

So it's been a couple months since I tried on my dress and since we finished planning. today the girls and I are going to try on all of our dresses in New York and all the boys are getting the suits. The girls and I walk into the store " Kenzie your here!" the lady that helped find the dress. " oh hey , yes we are here for our final fittings" I said smiling. " its right around the corner isn't it?" she asks. " yes it's in 2 weeks and I'm getting really nervous but I'm excited and I'm ready to be Mrs. Good" I said smiling. " well that's normal" she said smiling. " ok let's get you all rooms and all your dresses and we'll get you all suited up" she said walking and us following. " are you nervous?" Brie asks. " very , how nervous we're you when you married Bryan?" I ask her. " I was very nervous but at the end of the night it's all amazing" she said. " thank you so much for helping me through this" I said smiling. " your welcome , I've been through it before" she said smiling. " I know" I said smiling. We get to the big room with change rooms in it and we each go into a room. I get into my room and I look at my dress , I change into the robe and a staff member walks in " Kenzie how are you today?" she asks me. " I'm good just nervous" I said shrugging. " That's normal" she said helping me get my dress.

I get my dress on and she starts putting the veil on and I start crying. " are you ok?'' she asks. " yeah I'm just excited , there happy tears" I said smiling. " ready?" she asks. " yes let's go" I said smiling. We walk out of the room and the girls are all there in their dresses " you girls are so beautiful" I said smiling. " Kenzie , you look perfect in the dress , dean is a lucky man" I hear a deep voice from behind me. I turn around and see Triple H " hunter! what are you doing here?" I ask him. " just here to see you all and I'm here to talk to you and Brie about something" he said Sitting down. " okay what is it?" I asked him. " sit down" he said. I sit down and so does Brie " okay what is it?" she asks him. " we are bringing a new title in and we want you two to be the first girls to hold it" he said. " what is it?" we both ask. " its the divas tag team championship and we are introducing it once you get back from your honeymoon'' he said. I just smile " okay why us two? and not Brie and Nikki?" I ask him. " Nikki is becoming the divas champion and you two are gonna be the tag team championship holders" he explained. " i Am?" Nikki asked. " yes you are Nicole and we are the divas tag team championship holders" Brie said smiling. " seriously?" she asks. " yes!" I said jumping up and down. " that is awesome" trinity said. " I can't wait to tell dean" I said. " oh about that , you can't tell any of your boyfriends or husbands" he said. " really?" I asked. " yeah , but we're going to introduce it soon so the guys will know" hunter said. " alright I can keep that secret for a bit" I said. " but seriously , I can't wait" Brie said. " how are you going to invail them" I asked him. " well after you come out to beat summer up for interfering in Brie and nikkis match all the divas will come out and they will be under a blanket and then Stephanie will take it off and we'll talk about the belts" he explained. " awesome I can't wait" I said smiling.

After doing everything we change and put the dresses in the special bags and we leave the dress shop and go our seperate ways except for Brie , Nikki and I we go to the bus. " I can't believe we are going to be the divas tag team champions" Brie said. " me too , and the first ever divas tag team champions" I said." yeah that's amazing girls" Nikki said. We get in the bus and dean and the boys are chilling " hey babe , is that the dress?" he asked pointing to the bag. " yes and you can't see it til the big day" I said. " oh it's beautiful your going to love it" Brie said. I smile " oh hunter stopped by" I said. " for what?" he asked. " just to see us" I said.
.
.
.
.
.

It's the big day , I'm sitting in the change room at the cabin by the beach. " are you ready Kenzie?" Brie asks me. " yeah just very nervous" I said. " its okay" she said. I'm currently sitting in a change room and getting my hair and makeup done by Eva Marie's friends and I'm wearing the robe the dress shop gave me. Nikki walks in with my dress and there all wearing there's " ready to put the dress on?" she asks. " yes I'm ready" I said smiling. They all help me put my dress on and when it's on roman walks in wearing his suit " ready?" he asks. " yes , is he out there? is he nervous?" I ask. " yes he's out there and yes he's nervous" he said. " thank you now go wait out there and send in hunter" I said. oh yeah I didn't mention hunter is walking me down the isle because I have no dad to do that so I asked hunter to. Hunter walks in " ready Kenzie?" he asks me. " yes I am are they all out there?" I ask him. " yes they are and all of your family is too" he said. " even my daughter?" I ask him. " even your daughter" he said. " and your too?" I ask. " yes mine too" he said chuckling. I smile and the door opens " mom?" I hear a little voice ask. " right here" I said. " I know I'm only ten but once you get back on the road I wanna travel with you" she said. " really?" I ask. " yeah of corse I'm tired of watching you from home" she said. " okay wanna walk down with me and uncle hunter?" I ask her. " yes!" she said and stood beside me.

Hunter , my daughter and I all wait for the doors to open and the girls and groomsmen all walk down the isle and it does to me and we start walking and dean just looks up and smiles and everyone is facing us. We get to the end and dean smiles and I start crying , I step Infront of dean " who is giving the bride away?" the preast asks. " I am" my daughter said smiling. I smile at her and she sits down beside Stephanie and hunter sits down beside my daughter.

They all sit down except for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I face dean and we hold each others hands. " we are gathered here today to celebrate a love between Kenzie Clifford and Jonathan Good" he started off. We did all the things they do at weddings " by the country of Canada and the province of Alberta I may pronounce you husband and wife , Jonathan you may kiss your bride" he said ending it. I smile at dean and we both lean in and have a long passionate kiss. We pull apart " I love you mrs good" dean said smiling. I smile back " I love you too mr. Good/ambrose" I said smiling. We turn to the crowd " MR. And MRS. JONATHAN GOOD" the dude said. We raised our arms like when we win a match and then we start walking down the isle.

We get to the place to have our reception and everyone gets seated and dean and I are at the big table with my bridesmaids and maid of honour and his groomsmen and best man. Roman stands up holding a mic " hey everyone! I've known Jon aka dean for a long time and I've also known Kenzie for a couple years and when they met they did not like each other but when hunter and Stephanie put them in a storyline together they fell in love and as their friendship and relationship grew I knew they loved each other and wanted to spend the rest of their lives with each other , we've been brothers since NXT and we will always be brothers dean , when I first met him he did not like anyone at all but since we became the shield we became brothers as well, and when I met Kenzie she was just as crazy as dean but she loves people but if you cross her you are done and they are made for each other so to dean and Kenzie!" roman said telling the story. I smile and wipe my eyes I look over at dean and he's wiping his eye too. " awe roman thank you" I said smiling. Brie then stands up also holding a mic " Kenzie and dean wow , I never in a million years thought they would get married but they did and there perfect for each other , it's true they hated each other when they met , but I knew dean liked her from the start but she did not like him but she got to know him and she fell in love , I've known Kenzie since she came to the WWE and we hit it off instantly and she's like a sister to me and the three of us girls are inseparable and well I've known dean for a long while , he's just crazy ol dean ambrose but when he's with Kenzie he's like a cuddly bear and he's a huge softy , she tamed him" Brie said smiling. I stand up and hug her " thank you Brie you are like a sister" I said hugging her.

They all give there little speeches and then we start dancing and then we eat and have desert and so dean and I stand by the exit and people start leaving " thank you for coming" I said to some people I barley knew that worked for WWE. We continued doing that til the place was empty " wow it's so empty" I said. " yeah it is, let's go dance babe" dean said picking me up. He carries me to the dance floor and we dance to stay with me by Sam smith. " I love you so much dean" I said smiling. " I Love you too mrs. good/ ambrose" dean said smiling. " I can't believe we are married now , I love it" I said smiling.

After we dance dean carries me to our car and we drive to the airport and get on a plain with all of our stuff already in it and we fly to London and we have our lovely honeymoon.
________________________________________

They got married!!!! Mr. And Mrs. Good/ Ambrose! woo! and comment if they should have divas tag team champions! I really think they should or a mixed tag team championship. I was very quick with updating your welcome and thank you so much for this support 3k! I can't believe it!