Chapter 22

Chapter 22! my lucky number! woo lets do this shiz , please comment or message me if you want a sequel or to keep it going
________________________________________

It's been about a month since I bought my dress and we are almost done planning we just need to do the invites and who sits where at the reception. There's about a month til the wedding. " Dean I need to know if your family is coming to the wedding or not" I said to dean. " they don't know , I haven't spoken to them in years" he said. " could u please babe" I said. " I don't know my dad and my moms probably dead but i'll try to call my sisters" he said. " okay thanks baby" I said smiling. " okay I know my mom can't make it , my sister , brother in law , niece and my daughter are coming for sure and I don't know about my brother I haven't spoken to him either" I said. " that's good , so most of the people at are wedding are going to be wrestlers? and there loved ones" he said. " yep NXT and WWE wrestlers , do you still know wrestlers from the indies?" I asked him. " Yeah a couple I'll call them up or we can just send the invite" he said. " okay let's do that then" I said.

Nikki walks in carrying a box
Of something " well look what we have here" she said. " what is it?" I asked. " the invites!" she said excitedly. " yes!" I said. " now we have to call everyone and ask for their addresses" I said. Dean and I have been off for the past few weeks due to us having to plan the wedding and so we moved in together and we live in California but we have our other places like in Florida , Vegas and Edmonton.

" Okay all were doing today is sending out the invites and organising the tables and desiding who goes wherever" I said. " alright let's get started on that then" Brie said. We start writing the addresses on the invites " where do u want your invite sent to?" I ask them. " you can send mine to johns house" Nikki said. " alright" I said. " and i'll just take mine" Brie said. " okay" I said passing her a random one. " these are beautiful babe , how did you find them online?" dean asks me. " I got my sister to do them and she sent them" I said smiling. " that's so cool" Brie said. " yeah my sister majored in computer design and I majored in nothing" I said. " I did not now that" dean said.

We continue writing the addresses and talking about random things. " so how did you get into wrestling?" dean asks me. " i always watched it growing up and so I moved to Florida when I turned 20 and I got into the indies and then one day after a match I went into the gym and bumped into Triple H and I told him how I loved watching wrestling and he told me to go to the performance centre and so I did and he got me started and then I got into NXT and I finally got into WWE" I explained. " wow how did we noy meet while in the indies?" dean said. " yeah it was cool , I don't know but how did you get into wrestling?" I asked him. " I was in the indies with Daniel and cm punk and then I got moved up to NXT and then Seth and roman and I got moved up to WWE" he explained. " cool" I said smiling. We continued to address the invites and we finally finished after hours of doing it.

We then start to plan were people were gonna sit. " okay nattie and tj can't sit with trin and Jon" I said. " why?" dean asks. " they don't get along anymore" I said. " okay ,who's going to be at our table?" he asks. "Us , the twins and my bridesmaids and your groomsmen" I said. " alright" he said. " I guess we can put nattie and tj with my family and your sisters" I said. " alright that's good" he said. " okay now I'm guessing Romans bringing his daughter too so she can sit with my family" I said. " yeah he's bringing her and her baby sitter" he said shrugging. "alright" I said and we continued to place people at random tables and seeing if they would be okay.

We finish that " damn we haven't picked what were going to be eating" I said. " oh I know! A choice between steak and mash potatoes with corn or chicken , rice and veggies or a veggie option" Brie said. " good idea , do u have a number for the place were having the reception? " I asked Brie. " yep here is it" she said giving it to me. I then called the place and they answered.

The place - "hello? how may I help you"

Me- " yes I'm calling because i have a room booked for my wedding in June and I would like to place my order for food , it's gonna be a buffet with BBQ and of course a vegetarian option and then for desert there will be brownies or ice cream cake that will be delivered there" I explained

The place- "alright , who is the wedding reception for?"

Me- " Kenzie good and Jonathan good and it's June 24th of this year"

The place- " alright , we have a choice of rooms , the king room or the smaller room that is still big"

Me- " the king room please" I said

The place - " band or DJ?"

Me- " DJ"

The place- " alright we'll call you soon"

Me- "okay thank you" I said while hanging up.

"Okay we got a place for the reception'' I said to the girls and dean. " Great , so the foods covered, musics covered, and reception is covered, and table settings is covered, have you found the beach yet?' Brie said. " yeah it's a beach in Alberta and so everyone's going to fly there a week before the wedding" I said smiling. " so your getting married in Canada?" she asks. " yuppers'' I said smiling. We finish up planning and then we just watch a bit of tv and we fall asleep watching tv.
__________________________________________

OMG this story just hit 3k today! I am so happy ,thank you all for reading it , I really enjoy watching the reads and votes and comments go up and thank you for the positive feed back!