Chapter 27

Ey chapter 27 is here! enjoy! I'm creating a new character soon, comment if you wanna be that person and comment your real name enjoy!!
__________________________________________

It's been a week since dean and I found out that we are doing the movie. We are currently in London England doing the European tour and its really beautiful here and we are in the arena waiting for raw to start. I have a match with Brie against Paige and Aj. Dean has a match against randy and I'm gonna be out there watching. Nikki has a match against rosa and both Brie and I are going to be out there.

We are in catering watching the current match which is wade vs daniel. Daniel is winning and Brie is very happy. The tech guy walks up to Brie and I " girls your match is next" he said. " thank you" I said and we made our way to the curtain.

We started our match and we won and then we sat with Michael cole, jerry lawler and JBL. " congrats on the win girls" cole said. " thank you Michael" Brie said holding her belt. We watch the rest of show from there and we answer a bunch of questions.

After the show the 4 of us go back to the hotel and hangout. I check my phone for any phone calls or missed texts. I had a few missed calls from Stephanie and a few texts from her as well. " I gotta call Stephanie back shhh" I tell them and phone Stephanie.

S- " hello Kenzie"

K- " hey steph , what were you calling for?" I asked her.

S- "oh the scripts for the movie are being sent to your house in LA and your going to have to dye your hair" she said.

K- " why do I have to dye my hair?" I asked her.

S- " it's for the movie" she said

K- " okay what colour?" I asked her.

S- " brown with blonde highlights" she said.

K- " alright , when do I have to get that done?" I asked her.

S- " in a week" she said.

K- " alright , was that all?" I asked.

S- " yes oh and you'll need coloured lenses" she said.

K- " what colour?"

S- " an intense blue"

K- " my eyes are already blue"

S- " but there mostly green"

K- " alright I'll go to a store, anything else?"

S- " dean needs a hair cut"

K- " for the movie?"

S- " yes"

K- " that's it?"

S- " yes" she said and then hung up.

" What was that about?" dean asks me. " oh she just had to tell me some things to do before we film the movie" I said shrugging. " what were they?" he asks me. " I have to colour my hair and get eye contacts that are REALLY blue oh and you have to get a hair cut" I said. " seriously?" he asks. " yeah it's too shaggy" I said. " not really" he said shaking his hair. I laugh and smile " yes it is , you do need one tho , its for the movie" I said. " fine but were getting our hair done and that same time" he said. I smile and cuddle up to him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a month since we found out about the movie. Dean and I are going to the salon to get our hair done. We walk Into the place and its almost empty " hello how may I help you both" the receptionist asks. " yes , we are filming a movie together and we need our hair done , I need mine coloured and he needs his cut" I said. " alright " she said and I followed her to a seat and dean sat beside me waiting for someone to start cutting his hair. " what colour do you need it to be?" she asks me. " I need it to be brown with blonde high lights" I said. " alright let's get started" she said starting to mix the brown hair dye. she just has to colour most of my hair brown since it was already blonde for the wedding.

After getting our hair done we go to a eye glasses shop. " hello how may I help you" the lady at the front asks me. " hi , we are doing a movie together and I need coloured contacts" I said. " Alright what colour do you need?" she asks me. " an intense blue" I said. " alright let me look in the back for them" she said going into the back. She brings out a container " how many do you need?" she asks. " we are filming for 5 months so enough for 5 months" I said. " alight let me get them" she said going to go get more. " these are weekly , so one row is one week and don't sleep with them in" she explained. " alright so it's like a weekly pill container thing?" I ask her. " yes yes it is" she said. " okay thank you" I said paying for them.

We go back to our hotel room and hangout for a bit more and the girls are there watching tv. " wow your hair is amazing" Brie said. " thank you , it's for the movie" I said. " cool is there anything else for the movie?" Nikki asks. " oh eye contacts" I said showing them. "Woah that's awesome" Nikki said looking at them. " yeah the movies gonna be great" Brie said. " I can't wait to start filming" I said excitedly. " I'm hungry we should order pizza face, I've seen YouTubers from England order it alot in their vlogs" I said. " how do you have time to watch YouTube videos" dean asks me. " I watch them before I go to bed and after I wake up and I did that ever more as a teen" I said. " your so weird Kenzie" he said smiling. "I know that why were married dah" I said smiling.

We order pizza face and then we start watching random movies until there's a knock at the door. I get up with my money and I open the door and my best friend from school is standing there with a bloody nose and a black eye. " what happened?" I asked her bringing her into the room. " um my husband got a little mad and beat me" she said. " who's your husband I haven't seen you in forever?" I asked her. " oh it's Randy Orton" she said. " seriously? when the hell did you two get married and how did you meet?" I asked her. This friends name is Olivia and she dated a couple guys in high school and she never wanted kids or to get married " we got married a few months ago and we met like 2 years ago and we started dating a year ago and then we got married in Vegas" she explained. " wow, I've been in the WWE for 2 and a half years , where did you meet him?" I ask her. " I was going to surprise you when you were in Edmonton but I bumped into him and he thought I was a new diva but we just talked and talked until the show was over" she said. " oh wow liv , so how did you get him mad?" I asked her. " I'm pregnant , he said he didn't want another kid and that his daughter was enough and he beat me and now I'm here" she said. " how did you find my room" I ask her. " oh I bumped into Paige on the way" she said. " oh , well congrats on the baby I guess , do you wanna stay with us until we get back to the states and then you can do your thing and I can do mine?" I ask her and she nods.

I clean her up and the pizza comes and we eat it and then we fall asleep watching frozen.
______________________________________

Yay! sorry it was boring and sorry it took so long , I didn't have Internet again! but yay! it's almost to 4k I can't believe it. I'm gonna add more characters and I might start a new fan fic to explain how Olivia and randy came to be! how awesome would that be!