Chapter 21 - more wedding planning

This chapter will have alot of wedding planning so enjoy
______________________________________

Dean and I get back to the bus and the girls are flipping through magazines. " your back!" Brie sakes excitedly. " yes we are , now let's get some wedding planning done!" I said smiling. I sit down beside Brie and I start flipping though them " I'll be in the lounge babe" dean said going to the back. " okay well we will be here planning" I said kissing his cheek. " Awe so cute" Brie said smiling. I just laugh and continue on.

" Okay I want it in LA on June 24th before my birthday because I wanna be married before I'm 28 and I want it on a beach" I said smiling. " I think the groomsmen and dean should wear jeans, dress shirts and suspenders and bow ties that are coral" Brie suggested. " yeah that's a good idea but its weird too I'll add it to the list" I said. " okay what colours do u want?" Nikki asks. " coral and white" I said smiling.

" What are you going to do with your purple hair? it's also faded" Brie asks me. " Oh I guess I could dye it today" I said shrugging. " what color?" Nikki asks. " um either black or blonde which would take alot of bleaching and black wouldn't" I said. " you should go blonde just to piss nattie and summer off" Nikki said laughing. " I don't know let's ask dean" I said getting up and going to the back. " hey love" dean said. " I wanna dye my hair , either black or blonde which one?" I ask him. " you'd look hot blonde but it might wreck your hair" he said. " oh I know I'll go to a salon and get a hair cut and my hair bleached and then I'll go to a store and get blonde hair extensions" I said. " good idea babe" dean said smiling. " thank you babe!" I said leaving. " are you getting it done today?" Brie asks. " yep I need to get dressed and then we'll go and I'll get a hair cut and bleach it and then you two can get blonde highlights" I said. " oooh good idea" Nikki said going and getting dressed.

We all get dressed and we leave dean and we go to a salon that isn't that busy. " hello what can we do for you?" the front lady asks. " well I'm getting married this coming June (pretend its winter) and I want to change my hair up a bit and I need a hair cut as well and these two are my bridesmaid and my maid of honour and they want blonde highlights" I explained. " Wait which ones which?" Brie asks. " I don't know I'll think about it" I said going into a chair. " okay what colour do u want?" the hair stylists asks me. " I want it blonde and to my shoulders" I said. " okay it's going to be a lot of bleach can your hair handle it?" she asks. " yes I've coloured my hair alot and I know how far I can go" I said smiling.

After sitting in the chair for hours with the bleach in my hair she takes out the foils and starts rinsing my hair. " wow it's really blonde" she said while finishing rinsing. she turns my around to face the mirror and I open my eyes and I'm blonde and my hair is short " wow you did amazing I love it" I said smiling. " your welcome , now here is some shampoo and conditioner to keep it healthy" she said handing me two big bottles. " thank you , do u guys sell hair extensions as well? because some days I want it short and some days I want it long" I explained/asked. " yes we do , there the really good ones , would you like me to put them in your hair?" she asks me. " yeah sure , can I curl them and straighten them?" I ask her sitting back down. " yes you can it's real human or horse hair and the more things you do with it the softer it gets" she said putting them in.

" Okay it's done" she said after half an hour. I open my eyes and my hair is long and blonde " I love it thank you so much , I've always wanted to be blonde" I said smiling. " your welcome" she said again. I then payed for everything all three of us did " wow your hair is amazing Kenzie" Brie said looking at it. "it's like your a real blonde" Nikki said. " gee thanks" I said laughing.

We get back to the bus and there's nothing that changed. " dean?" I ask. " in here!" he shouted. I go to the back " close your eyes" I said. I get in there and he's there with roman and Seth and they all have there eyes closed. I just laugh " ok you can open them" I said. They open there eyes and deans jaw drops " pick up your jaw babe" I said laughing. " Your hair is amazing babe" dean said standing up. " thank you , it's for our wedding" I said smiling. " but it's not til the summer" he said. " I know I wanted to go blonde anyways" I Said shrugging.

I grab my laptop and start looking for bridesmaids dresses. " oooh look I can get them delivered in 4 days!" I said excitedly. " you found dresses online?" Nikki asks. " yeah but I wanna go to a store to find them instead of finding them online" I said. " okay let's go!" Brie said standing up. " we have to get Paige , Aj and trinity first" I said standing up. " alright" Brie said. " dean were going to get find bridesmaid dresses" I said. " okay babe have fun we'll be here" dean said. " okay love u!" I said leaving.

We go and get the girls and then we drive to a dress store. we walk up to the front desk " hello how may I help you?" the lady asks. " I am getting married this summer and we need to find bridesmaid dresses and 1 maid of honour dress" I said. " alright let's get you into a room" she said and started walking and we followed her. We get go the room and we all sit down " okay what colour do u want them to be?" she asks. " coral" I said. " alright can u introduce everyone?" she asks. " yes I'm Kenzie the bride and I'm here with my bridesmaids Aj lee, trinity, Paige , and Nikki bella and my maid of honour Brie bella" I explained. " I'm your maid of honour?" Brie asks. " yeah dah" I said laughing. " awesome" she said smiling.

After a while of trying on dresses we finally find the perfect dress for all four girls. " I love it" Aj said. " really?" I asked her. " yeah it's not too girlie and not too tomboyish" she said. " agreed" Paige said. I just smile " are you saying yes to the brides maids dresses?" the lady asks. " yes! they all look good in it and they all like it" I said smiling. " alright they will be ready in a few days , would u like to pick them up or have them delivered?" she asks me. " we'll pick them up , we have a week off of work" I said. " how did you all meet?" she asks me. " through work were all wrestlers and were all dating or married to wrestlers" I explained. " oh wow that must be fun" she said. " yeah it's great because we all get along and we spend a lot of time together" I said. " so how did you meet your fiancée?" she asks me. " well it was my first day and I bumped into him and then we got put into a storyline together and then we started dating and it went on from there" I explained. " wow that's amazing , well i'll see you all in a couple days" she said. " okay bye" I said as we left.

We get back to the bus and the guys are still there. " hey guys" I said as we all got into the back. " hey babe how was finding the dresses?" he asks me. " it was good , we have the dress and we have to pick them up in a few days" I said sitting down. " that's good" he said smiling.

.

.

.

It's been about a month since we found the dresses and I still haven't found my dress so the girls and I are going into a famous dress shop in New York City. We walk into the dress shop and Theres cameras everywhere " what the heck" I said confused. We walk up to a desk " hello how may I help you?" the lady asks. " I have an appointment to find my wedding dress" I said. " okay what's your name?" she asks me. " my names Kenzie" I said. " alright why don't u all sit down over there and someone will be right with you , and don't mind the cameras it's for the show say yes to the dress" she said. " oh I love that show I've always wanted to be on it" I said. " oh alright we can get you all miced up" she said. " alright thank you" I said and went and sat with the girls. " hey what's with the cameras?" Brie asks. " oh it's for say yes to the dress" I said. " oh so we're going to be on it?" Aj asks me. " yeah we are someone with give us mics" I said.

After the crew puts mics on put shirts a different lady walks up to us. " you must be Kenzie" she said. " yes I am" I said standing up with the girls. i move to a room with the lady and the girls sit on couches. " so tell me about the dress you want" she said. " I like the traditional dress with lace , I don't like mermaid dresses and I don't like the puffy dresses" I said. " alright we can find the perfect dress for you , what kind of designers do u like?" she asks. " I like any really" I said. " okay so what's your budget?" she asks. " 10,000" I said. " okay tell me about your fiancée" she said. " my fiancée is Jonathan good but he goes by dean ambrose , we met at work we both wrestle for WWE and it wasn't love at first sight but we hung out alot and then we fell in love and now were getting married" I said smiling. " wow who did you bring with you?" she asks. " I brought my 4 bridesmaids and my maid of honour , they are all wrestlers as well" I said smiling.

After hours of looking for dresses we finally find the one that I love. " are you saying yes to the dress?" she asks me. " yes!" I said smiling. " its amazing Kenzie , deans going to love it" Brie said smiling. " I know I love it so much" I said smiling. We do what we need to do and then we go back to our hotel room.
_______________________________________

Hope you liked it , there was alot that happened