Chapter 4

Hey guys as you can see I am literally In love dean ambrose so enjoy this chapter
_________________

Smackdown

Once I wake up I have a shower and then get changed into regular clothes and grab my bag that has my gear in it. I then take a taxi to the arena for smackdown.

I start walking to the diva's locker room when I get a text from Stephanie (yes I know there's no more authority) so go to her office for a meeting. I continue walking to the divas locker room and then I get changed into my gear. " kenzie!" Brie said walking over to me after I get changed. " hey Brie what's up?" I ask her. " Stephanie wants you in her office NOW" she said to me. " oh okay thank you" I say and give her a quick hug before leaving to Stephanie's office.

Once I get there I knock on the door. " come in!'' I hear from the other side of the door so I open it and see the sheild (yes I know the sheild are broken up but not in this story). I sit in one of the chairs infront of her desk and beside dean and Seth with roman on the other side of Seth.

" Ok I know your all wondering why your all hear" Stephanie said to us all. " yes why am I here with these three" I said annoyed. " well kenzie you are here because well there will be a new story line starting between you and one of these three" Stephanie said pleased with herself. " ok who is it?" I asked her. " it will be-" she started but gets interrupted by dean " me" he said smirking at me. " oh god no" I said. " I'd rather have a story line with some one other than him" I said annoyed. " kenzie , it'll only last for a couple months" Stephanie said. " a couple months with dean seams like a year with him" I said looking at him annoyed. " okay who do you want to be in a storyline with then" she asks me. " randy" I said happily. " he's already in a storyline with someone" she said. " fine I'll do it" I said annoyed. " okay it starts next Monday on raw" she said. " now all four of you can go" she continued. I sigh and leave infront of the three of them.

I then start to walk back to the locker room but I get stopped by dean. " okay we're in a storyline together what else do you want?'' I ask him annoyed. " I just wanna hangout with my screen girlfriend " he said with a smirk. " yeah well I don't wanna hangout with you so let me be" I said and continued walking.

I got to the divas locker room and saw the bella twins , nattie , Eva Marie , and trinity talking and watching a match. " hey guys" I said and sat down in a chair. " hey kenzie , what was the meeting about?" Brie asked me. '' oh I'm in a new romantic storyline " I said trying to ignore the subject. " oh cool with who?" nikki asked me. " a member of the sheild" I said getting annoyed. " which member?" nattie asked me. " dean ambrose" I said making a face. " dang , I bet you hate that" Brie said. " yeah I do , I asked steph if it could be randy but he's already in a storyline" I said sadly. " awe" nikki said. " oh well I'll deal with it I guess" I said looking down. " okay something happened , what is it" Brie said knowing something happened. " yesterday when I got in the elevator at the hotel dean got in and we got stuck in it for like 2 hours and he kissed me" I said quietly so nobody else hears. " what! does randy know?" she asked me. " yes I told him that night when he came over to chill" I said smiling. " so you and randy are going out?" she asks me. " I'm not sure , we're going on a date this weekend so yeah we'll see what happens then" I said smiling again. " well I can tell randy likes you" she said smiling. " yeah he does , we made out alot the night dean kissed me'' I said smiling. " awe , well tell me what happens on the date" she said smiling. " oh I will , I have a match with randy so I have to go , I'll see ya later" I said getting up.

I make my way down to the gorilla to meet randy for our match against a diva and another super star. " hey randy" I said with a big smile. " hey kenzie, excited for our match?" he asked me. " yep , oh next Monday I'm starting a storyline with dean ambrose , but I have no feelings for him , I only like you" I said looking into his eyes. " it's okay kenzie , nothing is going to change between us at all" he said then pecked my lips before we make our way to the ring. We then stand beside each other and wait for the people were wrestling.