Chapter 11

Woohoo chapter 11 enjoy , it might be short but I'm sorry it's up late I've been busy
______________________

The next morning I woke up and looked around like always and I looked to my side. Dean was still sleeping looking cute like always " dean wake up! we have to go get more clothes and food for the road to Vancouver" I said trying to wake him up. He then opened his eyes and sat up " alright babe" he said and got out of the bed and got dressed. I get dressed and then I make my way into the kitchen area and Brie , Nikki and dean are eating breakfast. " John , Daniel , Seth and roman went back to their busses" Nikki said looking at me. "alrighty" I said and got myself some toast.

After eating breakfast we all go another mall in this city but it's a half an hour drive. " okay , this mall is smaller than west Edmonton mall but it's a good mall , i lived by it when I was in middle school and high school and I went there all the time with friends" I explained. " alright" Brie said.

We get to the mall and walk in and it's not that busy so we start walking " okay which store do you wanna go into first?" I asked them. " a makeup store, I need new foundation" Nikki said. " alright , Mac or saphora ?" I ask her. " saphora " she said. " alrighty this way then" I said and walked towards it.

After shopping for awhile we drive back to the arena and get onto the bus. "alright we need to get food lets go to wal-mart" I said as we're dropping the bags. " We're staying" Brie said tiredly. " alright come on dean" I said and walked off of the bus and to the rental car.

After dean and I get a bunch of food we go back to the bus to meet the girls. " we're back!" I said smiling. I then put everything were it needs to be and then I make my way to the back and I see Brie and Nikki watching a movie. " hey" Brie said. " hey , ready to go to Vancouver?" I asked them. " yes we are" Nikki said smiling. I feel arms around my waist and I turn my head and see dean " hey " he said smiling. " Oh hey" I said smiling back. " we're leaving to Vancouver tonight" dean said smiling. " I know , I'm excited" I said back. I walk to the couch and sit down and start watching tv with Nikki and Brie. " we should watch a bunch of movies and stay up all night wearing our adult onsies" Nikki said standing up. "alrighty'' I said standing up and walking to my bunk and grabbing my onsie I also grab my blanket and a pillow and then I walk back to the back of the bus.

After watching alot of movies my tummy rumbles and I get up and walk to the kitchen and I then feel arms around my waist. " you look hot in that onesie babe" I hear dean whisper. " thanks dean" I say and smile. I grab a bag of chips and a bottle of orange crush and I walk back to the back of the bus and start eating the chips.

After watching movies for awhile the bus driver comes back to the back. " alright , we're leaving to Vancouver" he said and walked back. " I don't wanna move" I groaned. " then dont , we can sleep here" Nikki said laughing. " Sweet" I said and cuddled up with dean and we keep watching movies.

*hours later*

I wake up and look around and were still in the back room and were stopped so I stand up and walk to the front. I look out of one of the windows and I see a gas station and store. I walk back to the back " guys! were stopped at a has station" I said trying to wake them up. Nikki sits up and stretches " okay" she said and went and got off the bus. Dean and Brie stay asleep so I just go off the bus and find the bus driver " Nikki is in the store and dean and Brie are still sleeping and I'm going into the store" I said to him. " okay , we're gonna be awhile" he said. I then walk into the store and grab a few drinks then I go back onto the bus and see that dean is in the kitchen area. " Hey dean" I said smiling. " hey babe" he said moving behind me. I just giggle and the bus driver comes back on " okay we're leaving" he said. " okay!" I said and walked back to the back. " okay we're leaving now" I said and sat down and then dean walks in.

I then grab my phone and see that I have a bunch of texts. 2 from Stephanie , and 3 from unknown.

S- hey Kenzie , you have a match against Aj and randy , you get to choose who you get to partner with.

S- Your match is the first match

UK- hey sexy
UK- I know your secret
UK- if you don't choose me for a match ill spill your secret .

I reply to Stephanie by saying

K- hey steph , I'll have to think about it and thank you for the match

I put my phone away and look dean in the eyes. " Kenzie you ok?" he asks. " um can we go talk in my bunk?'' I asked him. " yeah" he said and I stand up and walk to my bunk with him behind me.

We get into my bunk and we face eachother " what's wrong?" he asked. " I have a match against Aj and randy , I have to choose who my Partner is and I also got a text a unknown number and the person said that he knows my secret and that if I don't choose him for my match that he'll spill it, I really wanna choose you but I don't know who the unknown person is , dean I'm scared" I explained. " Okay Kenzie , what's your secret?" he asked me. " um, I did drugs when I was a teenager , and um I have a daughter and her dad is dead and my sister is taking care of her, she has a daughter which is the one you met and my daughter was probably upstairs when we went there and nobody knows about her besides you , me and her dad who is dead" I explained. " y-you have a daughter?" he asked me. " yes , she's 10 years old , her name is Anne and she had black hair like me" I said looking down. " Kenzie it's ok , you don't have to tell me everything" he said rubbing my shoulder. " okay , I'll message steph saying that I choose you, I gave birth to my daughter I can deal with it" I said and got out my phone and saw that I had another message from Stephanie.

S- alright Kenzie

I then message her back

K- I thought about it and I choose dean , before the match I want to announce something to everyone if that's ok

She then replys straight away and we talk for a bit and it goes like this

S- alright , would you mind telling me what it is?

K- yeah , when I was 17 I got pregnant and I had a baby , my sister looks after her and her dad is dead , nobody knows besides my mom , sister , dean , me and now you and I don't want to hide is anymore

S- wow alright, I'd like to meet her , I'm sure she's just like you

K- yeah she's just like me

After texting for awhile dean and I go back to the back of the bus to watch tv with the girls.We watch tv for abit and then I get another text from unknown.

Unknown- I know you chose dean , now I'm going to have to spill your secret

I then laugh and reply

K- you don't have to , I'm going to on raw

Unknown- i'll be watching If you do or not

K- I will , let me know who the fuck you are so I can have a restraining order put against you

Unknown- I dated you awhile ago

K- Chris?

Unknown- you got it

K- well then , see you on raw then

I put my phone away and look at dean again. " who was it?" he asks. " Chris Jericho" I said. " seriously" he asked me. " yeah , I dated him a couple years ago, and he found out that I have a daughter and we broke up and now he's coming back to wrestle" I said and looked down. " you dated Jericho?" Nikki asked me. " yeah I did , it was crazy" I said.After awhile of talking about my past we all go to bed.

______________________

Hey guys , sorry I took forever to update , there is now over 300 of you guys.