Chapter 30

Okay so this is the edited version and I'm changing the story and might just continue it sooooo enjoy! This stories my baby
___________________________

It's been a few months since I found out and I was pregnant. I've stopped wrestling but Stephanie said that once I give birth I can hop back into it which I am so excited about. Dean is very excited to be a dad and I know he's going to be a good dad. A couple weeks ago we found out we're having twins so I am HUGE!

I'm currently sitting in the locker room with the twins getting ready for wrestle mania. Nikki has a match against Alexa bliss for the smackdown women's championship. Becky and Sasha are the smackdown women's tag team champions and I'm so proud of them. " so Kenzie when's the baby shower?" Nikki asks. I shrug " I guess I'll plan it when I'm 32 weeks" I say rubbing my slightly big tummy. " I'll help plan it, I need to plan my own anyways" Brie said. I smile and pat her big stomach.

" I can't believe we're pregnant at the same time" I say smiling at Brie. She nods " me too! It makes me sad that I'm not going to have kids" Nikki says frowning. I frown " I'm sure john will come around, dean did once I told him about my daughter" I say reassuring her. She nods " yeah I guess" she said sighing. I smile " you have your match, go get that title" Brie said patting Nikki's butt as she stands up. I laugh and watch deans match end with him standing above Baron Corbin. I smile and play with my ring as dean raises his arm and it zooms in on his silver ring. 

" I'm going to go meet dean so I can see him when he comes backstage" I say standing up. I walk with Nikki to the entrance and wait for dean to come backstage. " how's being married to the lunatic?" She asks. I laugh a bit and smile " it's great, he's amazing and we've kept the vows we made" I smile.

We talk for a bit until we're at the entrance and I wait a bit and dean walks in and smiles since he sees me. " hey champ" I say hugging him. " hey champs wife" he said chuckling and rubbing my tummy. He lowers down to my stomach " hey babies" he whispers. I smile and peck his lips. We walk back to the locker room holding hands and chatting about his match.

We get back to the locker room and everyone is there clapping. " whys everyone clapping?" Dean asks. " they just announced that your the longest reigning intercontinental champion" roman said patting dean on the shoulder. I smile and peck his cheek. " good job baby" I whisper in his cheek.

Everyone goes back to normal and we sit and watch Nikki and Alexa's match. " come in Nikki you got this" Brie says sitting beside me. Daniel sits on the other side of Brie and holds her hand " wow you are very pregnant as well" he said to me. I nod and laugh " she's further along and I'm bigger then her, I am having twins after all" I say. Dean chuckles and so does Daniel. " that's very true" Brie said paying attention to Nikki's match.

We all watch carefully and Nikki does her finishing move and pins Alexa. I smile " lets go out there" Brie said. I nod and we walk fast to the entrance and we walk out clapping and the crowd goes crazy. Nikki stays there doing the yes chant. I smile and Brie and I enter the ring and hug Nikki. After hugging a bit John runs down and picks her up and holds her on his shoulder as she does the yes chant. " good job Nikki!" I shout so she can hear me. " thank you Kenzie!" She shouts back down. I giggle and we go back stage.

Everyone greets us as we walk through. " congrats champ" triple h says patting her shoulder. Stephanie comes up to us hugging us all. " we love you" she said in the hug. " Kenzie you know you have a job when you come back, Nikki will still be champ" she said. I nod " can you promise me that?" I ask. She nods " yes I can" she said. " good" I said.

*a month later*

I'm now 37 weeks along and I can't travel anywhere due to my swollen feet. I'm currently laying on the couch watching smackdown with my daughter. Dean will be back tomorrow night for the rest of my pregnancy. " mom when will dad be home?" My daughter asks. " he'll be home tomorrow night so he'll be home to see your brother and sister come home" I explain. When I got full custody of my daughter dean adopted her and she lives with us now. " I'm excited to meet them" she says looking at my belly. I smile " me too sweetie" I smile.

Dean comes out with his title and we watch smiling. He grabs a mic and gets in the ring sitting in the middle crossing his legs. " so as you all know my wife Kenzie is at home pregnant with twins and our older daughter, she is 37 weeks pregnant and our babies are going to arrive soon" he explains. I smile and look at my belly feeling them kick. "So I have to go home to be with her in case she decides to give birth while I'm on the road" he says smiling a bit. I giggle and nod " and with having to go home the champ will be gone" he says frowning. The crowd boos and then john cena's theme goes.

Dean stands up and crosses his arms. " what do you want fruity pebble" dean said. I laugh and John shakes his head. " well you will be gone and being a dad won't you need to get someone to be champ for you?" Cena asks. Dean shakes his head " no no they won't need me, you guys can be entertaining without the champ can't you?" Dean asks. " what's WWE without their camp?" Cena asks. " what are you getting at cena?" Dean asks. " I want your title" John Says. I laugh and so does dean.

" I hope he keeps his title" Anne who is now 12 says. " me too sweetie" I say side hugging her. She smiles and watched the match between John and dean start.

After seeing dean layed out in the middle of the ring Anne sits at the edge of the couch shocked. " is dad okay?" She ask. I nod " yes sweetie he's just acting , right when they go to commercial he'll get out of the ring and get his things and come home" I explain and she nods. " is that what you did whenever you were knocked out?" She asks. I laugh and nod " yes it's all acting even the out come of the winner is already picked before the match starts" I explain. " I wanna be a wrestler, it sounds fun" she says. My eyes go wide " sweetie it takes a ton of work and training" I say. " isn't that how you became a wrestler?" She asks. I nod " yes but if you want to be a wrestler I'll support you" I say rubbing her hand.

*2 weeks later*

I'm currently sitting on our couch eating a big bowl of ice cream while dean is out getting me more ice cream. Anne is in her room sleeping and I'm watching Greys Anatomy. I feel a few kicks and calm them down and then I feel a wet spot. I slowly put the bowl on the coffee table and grab my bag and phone. " ANNE!" I shout getting her to wake up.

After shouting for a few minutes she comes running. " mom what's wrong?" She asks. " c-call your dad and see where he is" I say stuttering. She nods and calls him.

*Deans point of view*

I pay for the chocolate and vanilla ice cream and walk to my car quickly. After driving for a couple minutes my phone starts ringing so I answer it and put it on speaker phone. " hey baby what's up?" I ask. " dad mom wants to know where you are? I-I think she's going to give birth tonight" I hear Anne say. " okay sweetie I'll be there in a few minutes can you make sure the bowl of ice cream she was eating is put into the freezer and help your mom get ready to go to the hospital" I ask Nicely. " okay daddy I'll make sure everything is done" she says and I Hangup and drive as quick as I can since there isn't any cars at this time of night.

' holy crap I'm going to be an actual dad soon' I think to myself. I sigh and park into the driveway and run with the bag of ice cream into the house. I see Kenzie standing by the door ready and Anne is ready as well. " can you call your aunt Nikki to come over to watch you?" I ask. She nods and calls her and with in minutes Nikki is here with john.

*nikki's point of view*

I get a call from Anne saying her moms going to the hospital and I know it's time for the twins to come. Brie gave birth a month ago and I was there. I get John and we quickly drive to Kenzie and dean's place a few minutes away from us. " wow this is happening" John said. I nod " yeah just a month ago Brie was giving birth" I say laughing a bit. We both run into their house and Kenzie is standing there with her bag and dean holding her.

I grab Anne and hold her " go give birth to your babies" I tell Kenzie. She nods and they make their way out of their house into deans truck. I close the door " okay Anne wanna watch a movie until we get the call?" I ask her. She nods and we watch a ton of movies. The three of us fall asleep while watching our 6th movie.

________________________

It ended in Nikki's point of view but I'm not done guys , I've decided to bring it back and end it the way I really wanted to and the chapter I wanted it to end. So I hope you enjoyed and keep reading it :) thanks for the support guys

Please
Follow me
&
Vote
&
Comment what your favourite part of this chapter was!