chapter 35

Hey lunatic Fam, I might end the story here like I want it to and make it a super long chapter meaning way more than 2,000 words maybe like 5,000 but the creative juices haven't been flowing so it might take a bit since I've been distracted by my boyfriend this past week and I wanted to focus on my relationship with him
_______________________________________

Kenzies point of view

I wake up to our babies crying. I turn and check to see if dean is up and he's gone which means he's making sure they're okay. I get up to help and I wobble over to dean and our babies. I smile and take Izabella from him so he can grab lukas from the crib. I move over to the couch to see what's up with Izabella. "Okay baby girl are you going to tell mama what's wrong?" I ask in a baby voice.

Izzie looks at me and smiles. I laugh and continue talking to her while dean changes lukas' diaper. "How long do we have off?" My husband asks. I think for a bit and count the days in my head " you're off until next Sunday and I'm off until that Monday" I answer. Kurt gives dean and I days off so we have time together with Anne, Izabella and Lukas. Since we are preparing to battle it out in the tag team matches to get the mixed tag titles we have to exercise and work with each other every minute of the day. Which means we won't have as much time with our kids when we do start the process. So in turn Kurt gives us days off until the next raw.

The twins have grown up so much and it's crazy. They're still not talking or walking. We've decided to bring them to shows and my sister will travel with us so she has time off from her family. Her and I have gotten close since I've had the twins and it feels great. The last few matches I've had its hurt my knee and I haven't told anyone about it. So if I tweak it even a bit during training or matches then I'm done for good. I've been thinking about retiring if dean and I lose the titles, I've been wrestling since I was 22 and now I'm 35. Retiring means staying at home and figuring out what I want to do while taking care of the twins and Anne.

"Are you feeling okay?" Dean asks when I cringe while moving my leg. "My knee has been hurting the last few weeks " I tell him honestly. He sighs and sits in front of me on the floor after he places lukas next to me on the couch. "The knee cap or around it?" He asks. "I-i don't even know " I stutter scared. " when do you think you pulled something?" He asks conserned. " when I had the match against paige and she did the PTO on me" I say honestly. He sighs and puts his head in his hands.

"You need to get it checked" he says worried. I sigh and look down " I don't want to get booted from getting the titles, this could get our careers going for another couple years" I sigh. He sighs " Kenzie we don't need our careers going for another couple years, I was planning on retiring if we don't win the titles " he explains. I nod "okay I should get it checked out" I agreed. "I'll call Nikki and John to come watch the twins" he says. I nod and get my things together.

Nikki and John come over and sit on the couch. "So where are you going?" Nikki asks. "I tweaked something in my knee a few weeks ago so I'm going to get it checked out by the WWE doctor" I explain. She nods " what if you're out of the classic?" She asks. " then dean and I are going to decide what to do" I lie. She nods " good luck I know what it's like to wonder if your career is over" she supports. I nod we head out to our car.

Dean drives to the performance Centre and we hurry to the doctors room. "So what are you here for?" He asks. " I tweaked my knee a few weeks ago in a match and wanted to get it checked out so I don't wreck it during the classic that I'm apart of" I explain. He nods and start poking at my knee. "We'll need to get it x-rayed to know for sure but I felt a lot of toughness so go to your doctor to get it x-rayed and you'll get the results and you can discuss it with your doctor and come back when you know if there's a tare or not" he explains. I nod and look at dean and he smiles rubbing my back. I hop off the table "until the classic starts don't put any unnecessary pressure on your knee" he advises. I nod " see you later or tomorrow " I say as we leave the office.