Chapter 31

If you read last chapter that I wrote last year please go back and re-read it because I changed it.
___________________________

*Kenzie's point of view*

Dean runs into the hospital coming out a few minutes later with a wheelchair. I hop onto the wheelchair and he wheels me into the hospital. " wow you look like your going to give birth" my doctor says stating the obvious walking up to us. I nod " yeah my water broke" I say annoyed. "Okay let's take you up to the room you'll be in" he said and we walk to the elevator.

*A few hours later*

I keep pushing and pushing until I hear a tiny little cry. I sigh and sit back " baby number one is a boy" the doctor said. The nurses wipe him off and lay me on my chest and I hold him " okay baby boy calm down" I coo. Dean clips his umbilical cord and the nurse's take him to get cleaned. " ready to push again?" My doctor asks. I nod " yup let's get izabella out of there" I say and I start to push again.

After they are both cleaned I lay back and look at dean holding Lukas. " can you call Nikki to bring Anne" I say. He nods and hands me Lukas and I smile holding him. " hey baby Lukas you have two sisters one is a few years older then you and your twin sister izabella" I coo. He smiles and giggles " your so cute you look just like your daddy" I say kissing his cheek.

*Nikki's point of view*

I wake up to my phone ringing and so I get up and answer it. " hello?" I ask. " hey there here you can bring Anne" I hear dean say. I smile and sit up tapping John on the shoulder. " alrighty we'll be on the way, do you want some coffee?" I ask. " ah yeah can you bring 2 coffees I'm pretty sure Kenzie will want some coffee" he said chuckling. I laugh " alrighty we'll be on our way with coffee and your daughter" I say hanging up. " we gotta go get coffee for dean and Kenzie" I tell John. He nods and I wake up Anne. " sweetie do you wanna go meet your brother and sister?" I ask. She jumps up and runs to the door putting her coat and shoes on.

*Deans point of view*

I walk back into the room after calling Nikki,Stephanie,Brie, roman,Seth and Kenzie's sister. I look up from my phone and Kenzie is asleep with Lukas. I smile and pick up izabella. I sit in the chair rocking her to sleep singing her a song. " all of your aunts and uncles are coming to see you and your brother Lukas" I whisper in a baby voice.

After talking to her for a few minutes everyone walks in. I stand up and hold her in front of them. " this everyone is izabella Michelle Ambrose-Good" I say smiling at her. " can I hold her?" Nikki asks. I nod and hand her to Nikki and she smiles and sits down holding her and showing her to Anne. I smile and Kenzie wakes up. " oh gosh wow" she says sitting up.

*Kenzie's point of view*

I wake up holding Lukas and everyone is here. " guys this is Lukas Colby Ambrose-Good" I say holding him up. " you named him after me?" Seth asks. I nod and smile " yes of course". My sister comes over and grabs him " he looks just like dean" she said. I smile and nod and we all chat for a bit. " okay we gotta go I'm sure my moms tired of watching birdie by herself" Brie said. I laugh and nod " okay Brie see you soon" I say giving her a hug after pulling Daniel into a hug. They leave and gradually people start leaving one by one.

I hold izabella while dean holds Lukas. " they are so cute" I smile. Dean nods " she looks just like you" he said looking at her. I smile and laugh. " here hand me Lukas, can you take a pic of us so I can post it into Instagram to make the announcement" I ask handing him my phone after he hands me Lukas. I pose with my two new children and then look at Anne sleeping on the chair.

He hands me my phone back and takes Lukas. I smile and post the pic with the caption ' just had my two babies 05/12/19 , Lukas Colby Ambrose-Good and Izabella Michelle Ambrose-Good'.

After a few minutes the nurses come in with papers and we fill them out "you leave tomorrow morning with your babies" one of the nurses tells me. I nod " thank you" I smile and she leaves. Izabella starts crying so I rock her back and forth but she doesn't stop "breast feed?" Dean questions. I sigh and start feeding her. Once she's done eating I burp her and we cuddle and fall asleep.

*few months later*

It's been a few months since I've had the twins and deans back at work and they are doing the redraft tonight and I'm at home watching the babies and Anne. Dean got traded to Raw to be with Seth and Roman. Sami sayns now on smackdown and nia jax got traded for Alexa bliss. I have yet to be named on a brand but I was called and told I would be drafted to Raw.

Stephanie steps up with stone cold Steve Austin " we would like to welcome Kenzie Ambrose to Raw!" She said with a big smile. I smile and my phone starts going crazy. I pick up my phone when Nikki is calling.

N- " I can't believe they separated us" she said and I tell that she's frowning

K- " me too but I guess they have better storylines for us and they wanted me with dean" I explain

N- " yeah I understand he is your husband and father of your children, I'm sad Brie isn't wrestling now" she said understanding

K- " yeah me too but she wants a family and my career isn't over when I say it is" I said smiling holding izzy

N- " how are my niece's and nephew?" She asks probably hearing izzy. Izzy is Izabella's nickname everyone gave her.

K- " well izzy is here in my arms and Lukas is in his play pen playing with toys and Anne is at your sisters baking" I explain smiling at my children.

N- " okay well I have to go so have fun with your kids I'll see you all soon" she said hearing the smile in her voice

K- " okay bye Nikki" I say hanging up

I stand up walking over to Lukas and picking him up. " mommy's gotta work out today" I say smiling and walking them to our gym room. I lay them on a Matt to play on while I work out. I've lost all of the baby fat and weight since I gave birth. I look at them playing and laugh a bit.

After working out I put the play pen in the bathroom by the shower and put izzy and Lukas in there so I can shower. I sing and hear them laughing and see them smiling. Once I'm done showering I lay them on my bed and pack for us three and Anne. The twins and Anne are traveling with us until I feel like it's time for me to stop wrestling.

*a few weeks later*

I've been back to wrestling for a couple weeks and I can't be any happier. The twins and Anne are enjoying traveling but once we have to go over seas then they are staying with my sister and her husband. Deans been the best dad so far and it couldn't make me any happier. When we have matches Seth and Roman watch the three of them and they love being uncles. The shield was separated while dean was on smackdown but since he got traded they are back together and stronger then ever since I've joined them as well.

I pull my vest on and stand up " that was great" I say out of breath looking at dean. He chuckles " yeah we better get going Seth's probably tired of watching the three musketeers" he says standing up and pulling his cargo pants on. I smile and pull mine on. I smile and pull him into a hug " you've still got it babe" I smile patting his chest. He chuckles and pecks my lips " you do too love" he said pulling his vest on.

We hold hands and walk to catering. As we walk through everyone looks at us " whys everyone looking at us?" I ask annoyed. " you two were just named the first  candidates for the raw mix tag team championship title" Roman said. My eyes widen and I smile jumping into deans arms " I love you" I whisper. He chuckles " I love you too baby" he whispers back.

___________________________

Ha gotta wait until the next chapter hehe hope you enjoyed, I'll only be doing a couple more chapters and no sequel so please
Follow me
&
Vote
&
Comment who the other candidates should be