Chapter 26 - new old gear

Hey , I haven't changed there gear in awhile so here's the chapter
______________________________________________

I wake up and dean is cooking in the kitchen of the bus. I move to the kitchen and smile " morning hubby" I said smiling. " morning wifey" he said smiling. I smile and sit down " whatcha cookin good lookin" I said. " pancakes and bacon" He said smiling. " I'm going to talk to the girls about about changing our gear again" I said. " okay" he said passing me a plate of food. I ate the food and quickly got dressed in deans unstable t-shirt and jeans and my black leather jacket. I quickly text both Brie and Nikki to meet me at the arena.

I get to the arena with my bag and I go to our locker room and Brie and Nikki are there. " what was the text about?" Brie asks. " we need new gear" I said simply. " agreed" Nikki said. " how about we go vintage?" Brie said. " good idea Brie, how about we dress like the shield? all black?" I suggested. " yes! I agree" Nikki said smiling.
" Let's go to Sandra" Brie said.

We walk to Sandra and she is working on a new outfit for someone. " hey girlie!" Brie said smiling. " what do you need?" she asks us. " We want new gear" Nikki said plainly. " alright what would you like them to be like?" she asks me. " we want them to be like the shields , black vests with studs and black leather pants and black heels oh and leather gloves" I said. " alrighty I'll get working on them" she said writing all the details down.

We walked to catering and everyone was there including Stephanie and hunter. " we are having a meeting" she said as we all sat down. " It's about the divas, there is going to be another movie produced by WWE and there's also going to be a superstar and the diva and super star staring in the movie is .......... Kenzie!! and Dean Ambrose" they announced. I stood up and walked up to them " why me?" I asked " and me?" dean asked from behind me. " because you two are the best couple WWE has this year" Stephanie said. " Alright , is anything going to happen to our titles? we just got them" I said. " no nothing's going to happen to your titles" she said. " thank you" I said. " So when does the filming start?" dean asks. " in 4 months" she said. " alrighty then" dean said.

We walked away and went to our locker room. " I can't believe we are staring in a movie together" dean said. " same but I can't wait" I said smiling. Dean smiles too and wraps his arm around my waist " I'm glad were in it together" he said smiling. " me too baby" I said smiling. " I wonder what movie it is" he said. " me too we should go to their office and ask them" I said walking out with him.

We get to their office and there in there with randy " hey Kenzie what's up?" Stephanie asks me. " we want to know what movie it's going to be" dean said. " oh it's 12 rounds 3 and you two are acting as a couple and Kenzie gets kidnapped with your child in the movie and dean try's to get you two back and yeah that's the plot" hunter explained. " oh awesome" I said smiling. " it was fun to film the 2nd one" randy said. " oh yeah you were in that one" I said. " yep" he said. We leave the office and go back go our locker room and the girls are there.

" Hey what's the movie?" Brie asks. " Its 12 rounds 3" dean said sitting down. I sit down beside him " that's amazing" Nikki said. " yeah it's going to be in 4 months we start filming but nothing's happening with our titles" I said. " good I just got this thing" Brie said holding her title. I laugh and look at mine for a bit.

After the live show we go back to our bus and chill for a bit. " I wonder when we are getting our scripts" dean said. " me too , but I'm excited babe" I said smiling. " me too babe, I can't wait for the movie and us to start filming" he said smiling. " I know" I said smiling. " we should go out!" Brie said out of the blue. " Wanna go out Kenzie?" Nikki asks. " I guess" I said. " girls night!!!" Brie shouts. " you ok staying in?" I ask dean. " yeah , I'll invite the guys over" he said. " alright I love you!" I said going to change.

I change and then the girls and I go to Paige's room and knock on her door. " who is it?" she asks in her British accent. She opens the door and she's wearing sweats " get dressed girl!" Brie said. I laugh and we walked into her room. " why are you dressed?" she asks. " we are going out tonight and your coming with us" I said. she laughs and gets dressed " who are we picking up next?" she asks. " Eva? trin? nattie? rosa?" Brie asks. " yes!" I said.

We go and get all the girls and we go to a club. " lets do this!" I shout as we walk in. We get turnt and dance and then we go to a different bar and its empty " Brie mode!!!" Brie shouts standing on a table. I laugh and she falls down which makes us all laugh " oops" she said standing up again.

After we get drunk more we all go to the hotel but I go to the bus and the girls go to the hotel and I walk in and dean is there with roman , Seth , punk , cena and Daniel. " roman! Seth! punky poo! CENA!!! goat boy!" I said drunkingly. they laugh and dean rolls his eyes " babe go to bed" he said standing up. " but I'm tired" I said. " I'll spear you!" roman said jokingly. " okay!" I said laughing. He chuckled and ignored me. Dean goes into the bathroom and starts the shower " get in there" dean said. " not in my clothes" I said shaking my finger. " get in there with your clothes on and I'll strip you" he said. " fine!" I said going into the shower. I get in there and he takes my clothes off and leaves. " DEAN GET BACK HERE! HUSBAND!!" I shout. He comes back " what?" he asks. " stay with me" I said.

After having the shower and getting sober a bit I chill with the boys for a bit. " who all went with you?" roman asks. " Paige , nikki, Brie , myself, rosa, nattie, Eva and trinity" I said. " did Brie get into Brie mode?" Daniel asks. " yes she did, she shouted 'Brie mode!' And then she fell and we all laughed" I said. Daniel rolls his eyes " I know you hate it but it was her idea to go out , it was ladies night" I said. " I know" he said.

We continue chilling and then the guys all leave and dean and I go to bed and cuddle.
_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry it took a bit to update I had writers block but hope you enjoyed!