Chapter 8

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the last chapter! I want someone to create a edit of dean and I for the story and whoever I think has the best one will be the main story picture good luck!
__________________

I awoke from a deep sleep to Nikki yelling. I stand up and get out of the bunk area and see nikki and dean , 'oh no this isn't good' I thought to myself. I walk up to them and stand inbetween both of them and face dean. " why are you here dean?" I ask acting like I hate him. " I was coming to get some of my other things but nikki here won't let me" he said. I then turn and face nikki " he's not your ex nikki go back to bed or go do somethin else" I said and she left and so I faced dean. " why?" I asked him. " I was hoping you would be awake , I wanna hangout today" he said shrugging. " dean we can't take any chances , do you not remember that we're wrestlers and when people see us out in public they take pictures and post them and I told you that I don't want anyone knowing yet" I explained. " Fine , ill see you at main event tonight" he said and kissed my cheek and then left.

I then turn back around and see Brie standing there with her arms crossed. " Brie please don't be mad" I said walking closer. " I'm not mad , why didn't you tell us?" she asked me. " I was scared of what how you would react , I'm just giving him a second chance but we don't want anyone knowing especially the fans because there crazy and I don't think Stephanie will make dean and I do another storyline that will most likely fail" I explained. " okay I won't tell anyone but nikki should know , she hates his guts" she said. " I know that's what I'm scared of" I said looking down. Nikki then walks in and looks at us like we're crazy " nikki , kenzie has something to tell you" Brie said going to the back of the bus. " what is it? you kicked dean in the balls? you put a restraining order against him?" she asked. " no , and no" I said. " then what is it?" she asked. " last night when dean came over and I went out and talked to him ..... we kinda got back together" I said and looked down. " oh , I swear to god if he hurts you I will cut his dick off" she said and then huged me. I just laugh " not if I do first" I said and then we went to the back to watch tv.

Main event aka a Tuesday thing

The girls and I are in our locker room and were getting changed when there's a knock on the door and so I go and open it. " hey dean" I said and opened the door wider. " hey we have to go to Stephanie's office for a meeting" he said smiling. " hey dean!" Brie said once she sees him. " hey Brie" he said and waves. " Brie, nikki I gotta go to Stephanie's office" I said. " okay! bye" Brie said. I just smile and close the door and start walking with dean when I get pushed up against the wall " dean we have to go to Stephanie's office" I said trying to move. " I know , I just wanted a kiss" he said smirking. "oh in that case ... let me go!" I said annoyed. He then makes me look in his eyes " kenzie you know you want to " he said smirking. " ugh fine come here dean" I said and kissed him. Then we started to walk to Stephanie's office hand in hand.

We get there and knock on the door and the door opens and reveals randy. I just push past him " you wanted me?" I asked. " yes , tonight you , nikki and Brie and three guys of your choice are versing the sheild and three girls of there choice oh and kenzie , you , randy and dean are going to be in a love triangle" she said. " alright but does it have to be randy? because I'm really dating dean and they don't get along , cant it be dalph or anyone other than randy?" I asked. " nope it's randy" she said. " okay I'm not going the storyline then , I have issues with randy and if I have to kiss him I'm not doing it , the only superstar here I'm going to be kissing is dean" I said and then walked out and heard foot steps behind me so I turn around and see dean. Dean and I walk back to the locker room together.

Once we get there we walk in and I sit down on a chair and groan. " what's wrong kenzie?" Brie asked me. " us three and three guys of our choice are versing the shield and three divas of their choice , and worst of all , I'm in a new storyline with dean AND randy but I said I'm not doing it because the only superstar I'm kissing is going to be dean" I explained. " oh okay , which three guys?" nikki asked. " I'm thinking , John cena , Daniel Bryan and dalph Ziggler" I said and they just nod. " after you walked out I said that if your not doing the storyline I'm not" dean said making me smile. " thank you dean" I said smiling.

*Our match*

The three of us girls make our way down to the ring and wait for the three guys to come out. Two of the guys we chose came out but then randy came out then I grabbed a mic " randy what are you doing down here? it's supposed to be dalph not YOU" I said into the mic when he gets into the ring. " oh it's not dalph it's me" he said smirking. I just roll my eyes at him and ignore him.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield

I then face the crowd and see Seth , dean and roman walking through the crowd and I just cross my arms acting mad and I keep my eyes on dean and he just smirks at me.

After they get into the ring randy and dean stand in the middle looking very mad. " so you think you can talk to her?" dean asks him. Randy just smirks and nods " well your not dating anymore so I'm sure she'd like to get a little bit of this" he said. I just laugh and raise the mic " yeah no! I don't want any bit of you randy , we were supposed to go on a date together but then I found you kissing someone!" I shouted but then Aj , Paige and Alicia fox walk out from the entrance. I cross my arms again and turn towards them.

After talking for a bit we start the match and randy and dean go against eachother but dean has the upper hand and is taking control over randy. Randy then tags me in which is dumb and so dean backs away and tags in Aj lee. We lock up and I take the upper hand and I take control of her and give her a back breaker and she falls then I tag in nikki to finish her.

After awhile of tagging and fighting dean gives randy his finisher and gets the three count and then John , Daniel and randy and aj , paige and Alicia fox leave but I stand in the ring with my arms crossed and then dean walks closer to me and smirks and Seth grabs dean and mic and nikki grabs me one. " good job dean" I said clapping sarcastically. " thank you , what do I get for winning? a date with you?" he asks. " mmmmm no" I said and then walked out of the ring with nikki and Brie by my side and we walk back stage and to our locker room and we change back into our regular clothes and wait for dean.

Once dean shows up at our door we grab our things and head to our bus to be lazy for the rest of the night and then just hangout til Friday because we can't really do anything else while our bus is moving to a different city.

" I'm going to change into my sweats" I said once we get back onto the bus. " alrighty" everyone said so I move to the back of the bus and I start changing into my sweats when dean comes through. " dean , I'm changing" I said. " I know , I came to watch" he said with a smirk. " go away or no kisses for you" I threatened. " oh no!" he said sarcastically. " I'm being serious dean" I said and crossed my arms. He then moves closer to me and grabs my waist and moves me closer to him " you are such a good actress babe , nobody will think we're dating , oh and when you wrestled tonight I stared at your butt the whole time" he said and smirked. " dean you need to control yourself" I said smiling. " I can't help it babe , you drive me crazy" he said smirking. I just blush and look into his blue eyes " your eyes are so amazing dean , there like oceans that I can get lost in" I said. " well your eyes are like forests during the day I also get lost in them" he said and kissed my forehead. I just smile and peck his lips. " now go your making me feel weird" I said pushing him out so I can change.

After I changed I go back to everyone else and I sit on deans lap. " so what shall we do?" I asked them. " let's just watch Netflix" nikki said. "alrighty , 90210 or greys anatomy?" I asked. '' 90210" Brie said getting excited. I just laugh and put on the show and cuddle into deans chest.

Once I yawned for the first time I get up and pull dean with me so we can go to bed. " night guys were going to bed" I said while walking out. We then fall asleep cuddling in my bunk. Me thinking about him and him thinking about me.

____________________

Woooo 110 reads thank you so much!

Vote and comment please byeee