Thirty-Six

Juniper was surprised her eyes hadn't completely rolled out of her socket from how many times she's rolled them at Draco. Draco, the idiot who got them into this mess in the first place. The scratch on her stomach barely even hurts which means Draco's arm should barely hurt as well.

Yet, Draco, the attention seeker, has been using his 'injury' to his advantage, a sling on his arm, acting as if he can't even move it. Juniper just wants to go over there and show him what a real broken arm looks like. Unfortunately for her, thanks to Draco's act, Madam Pomfrey decided the two weren't allowed to leave the hospital wing until Thursday.

She wasn't in pain and even if she was, she was taught not to show her pain. She only had some bandaging wrapped around her torso, which of course, no one could see anyways and she felt perfectly fine. Another thing, Draco decided to tell his father all about the injury which also meant her parents found out about it. Now, Lucius and Ginger have been making a big deal about it at their work, probably for their own benefits.

If it was any other reason on how Juniper got hurt, Ginger wouldn't even bat an eyelash. Now though, she's furious, claiming the 'situation' needs immediate attention. Her and Draco head to their double potions class on Thursday, having just been let out of the hospital wing, Draco smirking, coming up with plans to make everyone feel bad for him as Juniper just scowls.

As the two enter, Draco stumbling into the room, earning an eye roll by Juniper, everyone turns to look at the two. "How is it, Draco? Does it hurt much?" Pansy simpers, sending a glare Juniper's way which she returns. "Yeah" Draco grimaces. He sends his goons and Juniper a wink though when Pansy turns away and Juniper shakes her head at him in annoyance.

"Settle down, settle down" Snape tells the class, motioning for them to get back to work. Snape explains to the two about making a Shrinking Solution before sending them off to work. Draco decides to take his seat at Harry and Ron's table, much to their dismay as Juniper takes the empty seat beside Hermione.

"Are you all right?" Hermione worries, looking her over. "I'm perfectly fine. So is Malfoy. Don't believe anything he says" She tells her, starting to grab ingredients as Hermione frowns over at Draco. As Juniper starts to get to work, she hears Draco's voice calling out to Snape. "Sir, sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm" Draco motions to the daisy roots.

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him" Snape tells Ron and Ron growls in annoyance as Draco smirks. Juniper sighs, shaking her head. She glances at Neville who was working across from her and notices the boy shaking as he tried to work on his potion, continually glancing at Snape. "Neville" Neville jumps, his head snapping around before landing on Juniper.

"Are you okay?" She worries. "Me? Yes, I'm fine. What about you? How's your stomach?" He changes the subject. "It's fine. Just a scratch" Juniper waves him off, glancing over at Draco. "Professor, Weasley's mutilating my roots, sir" Draco calls out again. "Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley" Snape orders. Hermione scoffs in annoyance, as Juniper rolls her eyes.

"But, sir-!" "Now" Snape demands. Ron sighs, doing as he's told. "And, sir, I'll need this shrivelfig skinned" "Potter, you can skin Malfoy's shrivelfig" Snape starts to do his rounds, checking the other students potions as Juniper glances at Hermione's work. "Are you cheating off of me?" Hermione raises an eyebrow at her.

"What? Pfft. No way. I was just seeing how you were doing, is all" Juniper waves it off, going back to what she was doing. "You were, weren't you?" Hermione narrows her eyes at Juniper. "I would never!" Juniper denies. "All right. But I'm watching you" Hermione tells her. Juniper tries her best to subtly glance at Hermione's work every so often, not trying to give anything away that she was totally basing her work off of Hermione's.