Six

The famous Halloween feast. What everyone's been talking about. There was loads of food scattered around the tables and everyone was happily talking and eating. Juniper happened to be sitting next to Harry Potter. They weren't friends just acquaintances. There was a space though right beside Juniper causing her to look around the table curiously. "Where's Hermione?" Juniper suddenly asks making some of them turn to look at her, surprised she was even talking to them. She never talked to any of the Gryffindors unless she had to.

Neville turns to her. "Parvati said she wouldn't come out of the bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon, crying." Neville explains as Juniper feels a pang in her chest. 'All because Summer said a few things?' Juniper thought. But why should she care? The girl was absolutely annoying. But yet Juniper couldn't help but feel guilty. So she grabbed a pumpkin pastry and wrapped it in a napkin, before stuffing it in her robe pocket.

The double doors to the Great Hall burst open and Professor Quirrell, the one with the turban, runs into the Hall catching everyone's attention. "Troll in the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon" He shouts in terror. The whole Hall turns to silence as everyone stares at him. "Thought you ought to know." Quirrell tells them before passing out on the ground. Thunder roars through the halls before the Hall turns into complete chaos. Everyone was screaming in panic except for Juniper. She was terrified, yes, but she wasn't going to scream. Her parents taught her to always stay calm in situations. Not to show her emotions.

Everyone starts screaming and tumbling over each other as Juniper looks for the rest of her quartet. "Silence!" Dumbledore shouts making everyone quiet down. "Everyone will please not panic! Now...prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons" Dumbledore commands calmly. Percy starts leading the Gryffindors back to the common room and Juniper follows not wanting to get lost this time.

"Gryffindors, keep up, please and stay alert." Percy tells all of them walking quickly through the halls. Juniper's mind was racing. 'Hopefully, Summer, Lucas and Draco are okay. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to them.' She thought keeping her head down as she followed the Gryffindor crowd. She accidentally runs into Harry and she looks up with wide eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention" Juniper apologizes. "It's okay. Come on, Ron we have to go get Hermione" Harry says dragging Ron away as Juniper watches with wide eyes. Hermione! She was so deep in thought she forgot Hermione was in the girls bathroom! It took all her will power not to run after the boys and save her. If only she had though. Then Hermione wouldn't have hated her so much.

*****

    Hermione, Ron and Harry had all made it out safe and had even gotten 5 points awarded to the house. When Juniper had tried giving Hermione the pastry, Hermione completely ignored her. Hermione was really mad with her, Summer and Lucas. And of course everyone thinks Draco is a jerk so of course she hated him. It's not like it mattered to Juniper though. The girl was beyond annoying in Juniper's opinion so as long as she was off Juniper's back she was fine with it. It was her birthday anyway, so she shouldn't really care if she took the pasty or not. Besides, Hermione was now friends with Harry and Ron. It was November now, meaning it was quidditch season.

The Weasley twins sat across from Juniper in the Great Hall, giving her tips and tricks for their game later that day as Juniper listened intently. The Weasley twins were the Beaters so they were gonna be the ones trying to stop anyone on the team from getting hit by a Bludger. Summer and Lucas were routing for the Gryffindor team and Draco would have routed for just Juniper if it wasn't for the fact the game was against Slytherin.

The post starts getting delivered and a letter suddenly gets dropped in front of Juniper as well as a very big package. She could tell it was a broom but she wasn't worried about it at the moment. She thanks Stormy before looking back down with wide, worried eyes as she takes notice of the red envelope the letter was in. She had gotten a Howler. She didn't even notice Harry had gotten a package with a broom as well. Everyone looks in her direction as she stares down at it in shock. "Hey. You got a Howler" George says, surprised. Juniper, on the other hand, wasn't surprised. She knew she was in big trouble.