The story was terribly boring to say the least.

"And from that day forward, Honey-senpai did put in the effort." Suoh waved a finger in the air as the twins leaned on Haruhi, "Indeed, he tried his hardest."

Where is the part where he steals all my cake from the fridge of a new students, then runs him into a corner and has all his followers chase after the new student, forcing him into a corner then join the host club?

"So he spent more time on martial arts moves?" Haruhi asked like a respectable human.

"Wrong!" Suoh shunned her, "Well aware of what others were saying about him, Honey-senpai followed his father's orders, and sealed away all of his cute possessions."

As he should, he's a teenager not a child.

Suoh's eyes glowed as if he were to cry over this pathetic excuse of a sob story, of a rich boy who doesn't like doing stuff due to his richness. As the story continued, the story got even more and more pathetic, from Haninozuka forcing himself to eat meat (what horrors!) and sling his bag like some teen delinquent (What kind of genre is this?)

"The girls were so touched seeing him resist the things he loved. Their 'moe' senses went on over-drive. Lot-so-long after that, the Haninouka fan club was organized around him."

Oh so it's not only a Teruhashi thing... how

Pathetic.

"I'm leaving..." Saiki said as he picked up his bag, only having a few more minutes of club activities left. Mori grabbed onto his bag before Saiki could reach it and held it high in the air, Saiki irked. No normal person like Saiki would be able to reach a bag that was that high. Saiki thought about jumping for the bag as Mori held it up, but thought against it. It could give him up, and then be forever memorized in the Death note, of Ootori.

Mori held the bag in the air, and looked down to Saiki. Saiki glared back, but Mori didn't move. 'Not yet.' Mori's thoughts said, as if he had gotten attached to Saiki, like how someone would to a stray dog and then name it. 'Club's can't be over yet.' Mori didn't check his watch. As it was on the hand that carried Saiki's bag.

Saiki irked, as he had nothing better to do than listened to the story, as the twins cried over a 'tear-jerking' story, as they held their hanker chiefs, and sobbed. The story finally ended, when Suoh half-kidnapping Haninozuka with a pink stuffed animal when he was in middle school, and got Haninozuka to join quickly after the match with his 'horrifying' father, t. (And Haninozuka's current 'rebellious' phase.)

I wonder how he got the twins and Ootori to join then. Saiki soon thought, but did better than to ask, or that will start a completly new and longer story on how those three joined. Saiki didn't need to ask how Mori joined, since he'll follow Haninozuka to the end of the world, hell and back.

"If someone were to find out about Honey-senpai's true abilitues, our country would be suspected of possessing a weapon of mass destruction." Suoh explained at some point in the middle of the story, when Saiki was on-and-off in paying attention.

Huh... so, he thought, holding back some sort of power-drive, what does that make me?

It took him a while, but he supposed the only thing he could compare himself to was Koro-Sensei.

I wonder what happened to him.

"And so Honey-Senpai, then decided to become a member of the Host Club!" the twins finished off, as they told the story to mostly Haruhi who was left there both shocked and unbelieving of the story at the same time.