Zayn-

This is a request for
Zayniac420

Zayns POV.

I woke up shivering and nose stuffed up. I felt a tickle in my throat and started coughing violently. We had a big concert today and I couldn't miss it. Besides it was probably just a cold so its nothing to worry about. I got dressed and went out for breakfast with the other boys.

Throughout the day I was feeling better then worse it was like a cycle. One minute I was fine then the other I was coughing up my lungs. It was finally time for the concert and we just finished getting ready.

  We were on in five minutes and I was currently wanting to just lay in my bed and do nothing but sleep. We went out on stage and I could tell that my voice was really shakey. About half way through it started to sprinkle. I was worried about how it was going to affect me and got led in to another coughing fit. Liam walked over to me and put a hand on my back. Once I was done I looked up at him and it started to rain harder.

"You ok"

I nodded and stood up straight then started singing my solo.

After the concert my chest was killing me. I decided to just go to bed and sleep it off. As soon as I hit the bed I fell into a deep sleep. 

      -next morning-

   I woke up and my chest was hurting and I was having trouble breathing.

"L-liam!!!"

He came running in the next minute with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong!"

"C-cant breathe"

He runs off then comes back in with an emergency inhaler in his hand. He pushed it in my lips and pumped it until I regained my breath. Once I was breathing close to normal again he layed my down and gasped. His hand went to my head and he frowned. He went out of the room and came back with the other boys and a thermometer.

"Zayn can you open your mouth for me" 

I opened my mouth and he put the thermometer in and frowned when it beeped.

"Zayn can you tell me what's wrong"

  "throat, chest, and its hard to breathe".

"Alright well I think you have pneumonia I'm gonna get you some medicine alright"

I nodded my head and then he left leaving the other boys to cuddle up and comfort me. I ended up falling asleep minutes later in the comfort of my brothers.

  Liam's POV.

I walked back in the house with Zayn's medicine and smiled as I walked into the room and saw him asleep in the middle of all the boys. I took a quick picture then joined them. Whenever Zayn woke up he took his medicine then fell back asleep. A few days later he was back to his bad boy self

Sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted but I tried my best!!