Louis claustrophobia

Harry's POV.

As soon as we pulled up in the van I knew louis was going to panic. There were fans everywhere and they looked feirce. I saw fear in his eyes. I just reached over and squeezed his thigh.

"Its gonna be alright, ok"

He nodded his head and closed his eyes then took a deep breath. Once we stopped Paul turned around and looked at Louis with a sorry look then looked at all of us.

"Ok boys I want you all to make a circle around Louis and I'm gonna have gaurds around you when they pull up in the other van"

We all nodded our head and a few moments later the other van pulled up. We sat there until the guards were by the door and then Paul looked at Louis one last time before jumping out. He walked around and opened the door and then we got out of the van. Right when Louis got out the screaming rose which caused him to wince. I was in front of him and the boys and gaurds were around us. Louis was practically gripping on to my shirt for his life.

I could hear his gasping breaths over all the screaming. this boy was starting to have a panic attack. We started walking and I heard a whimper behind me. I turned around and almost smacked a girl for pulling Louis arm but a gaurd was already on her.

Louis was panicking more and more until we finally made it inside. I turned around and Louis bottom lip was trembling.

I walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug. He put his head in my neck and started crying.

"Shh Lou baby what's wrong your safe I got you"

"I was s-so scared H-harry, a-and my s-stomach hurts"

"Shhh I know but its alright I got you now stop crying before you make yourself sick"

A little while after I stopped rubbing his back and his cries had died down I looked at him and he was fast asleep. I smiled at him and then Paul walked up to me.

"Is he alright"

"Yea I think so he was just really scared"

"Alright"

Sorry this was terrible but I did it in like 5 minutes so....yea