-1-

I picked up the envelope that was given to me by the mailman. I slowly opened it up as my hands were slipping from the sweat and how much I was shaking. I grabbed the piece of paper, opened it up and started to read.

    Dear (Y/N),

   Congratulations! You have been accepted to Hopes Peak Academy! You will go to the school at 8:00 am on Sunday. So be ready! Hope to see you there as the Ultimate Murderer!

Your principal and head Master,
Jin Kirigiri

    U-ultimate Murderer? No. I don't want to be the known as the Ultimate Murderer! Anything but that!

                  ~Four years ago~
   I did it. I killed my family. They've always abused me. I had to end it. I dropped my knife and wiped the finger prints off. I changed into different clothing and burned the ones covered in blood. I threw the ashes in a river right next to me.

   I grabbed the knife and dug it 14 feet underground. I then left the house, without leaving a trace of any evidence it was me.

    It's been weeks since my murder. I haven't been suspected. I walked around and went inside a café. I looked at the TV and I saw a family portrait of my family on the news.

    "The murder of the (L/N) family's case...is now closed." My smile grew big. But I didn't want this. I didn't want to kill them but they left me no choice.

     I did other activities. Sing, dance, read, write, play sports. I did as many things possible to try and forget about what happened. I mostly just did them because I was going to apply to Hopes Peak Academy, and I didn't want them knowing that I, was indeed the Ultimate Murderer.

    I hoped to change my Ultimate. Anything would've been...better. Just anything , please! So, I did as much as possible to change that.

                   ~ Present Day ~
"NOOOOOOO!! I DONT WANT TO BE THE ULTIMATE MURDERER! NOOO!" I screamed then broke down in tears . I didn't want this. So they leave me no choice, but to keep quiet for the rest of the school year.

     ~Time skip to Sunday morning~

    I woke up and stumbled out of bed. I put on my plad skirt ( yellow and black) with a black tank top crop top. I slipped on my black leather high heel boots.

    I brushed my teeth and hair. I applied some blush as well. I then grabbed my luggage and left my house.

    I walked for about 15 minutes, and I finally arrived. I stood in front of the school with big eyes. I took a deep breath and stepped one foot passed the gate. Then....everything went black.

    I woke up and stared at the ceiling. It was a big ceiling. I sat up and looked around. I saw other people standing up trying to wake the others. I stood up and stumbled a bit. Then, a girl with brown hair pulled up to a ponytail came up to me. She was wearing a red jacket over a white tank top. She was also wearing shorts.

   "Hey! I'm Aoi Asahina! You can just call me Hina. I'm the Ultimate swimmer! What's your name and Ultimate?" She asked. I just stared at her blanky but remembered to keep my mouth shut. I just stared at the floor. "Oh. You just need time to process your brain. Gotchya!" She said walking away. Phew that was close.

   Other people woke up. The last one to wake up was a boy with brown, messy, spikey-like hair. He was in baggy pants with a jacket over a shirt. Everyone introduced themselves as I just sat down on a bleacher and stayed silent. Until they all looked at me at the same time. Shit.

    "Guys she still needs some time!" Hina says. "Oh well, Hi I'm Makoto Naegi." Makoto said as he was still stumbling over his feet from waking up. "I'm Celestia." A Girl with big black hair said. "I'm Leon. Sup." A guy with red hair said. "Wassup, brah! I'm Yasahiro!" A guy with huge brown hair said. "I-i'm Toko."
"I'm Kiyotaka at you're presents!"
"Mondo."
"Sakura Ohgami."
"Hifumi, here!"
" I'm Kyoko Kirigiri." Kirigiri. Sounds familiar.
"I-i'm Chihiro."
"Hi! I'm Sayaka Maizono!" Sayaka sounds really familiar. Everyone then stared at a tall blonde haired teenage boy. He sighed.

   "Byakuya Togami. I'm the Ultimate Affluent Progeny." Everyone then gasped in realization that they forgot to tell me their Ultimate's. They all told me their Ultimate's as Kyoko stayed quiet.

    "....." Everyone was quiet. "She's still not talking." Mondo said. "Hey, are you okay-" Makoto got cut of by a voice on the stage. It was a black and white bear? And he was...talking?

    "Hellllooooo! Ah...isn't this nice? My students all arrived! Puhuhuhu. Allow me to introduce myself! I'm your principal, Monokuma!" He finished. "Then who's Jin?" A voice said in the crowd. "He's no one! Now, let's get to the point. You guys are all here to....KILL EACH OTHER!" Everyone gasped. "Here's the catch, whoever kills, gets to graduate and leave this school! Because if you didn't notice...you are all trapped here. No. Way. Out. Puhuhuhu. See ya later, Dudeeess!" He then disappeared.

   "No way, brah. This is insane." Yasahiro says. "I refuse to believe." Says Taka. "The best thing to do is investigate this place." Kyoko Said. Everyone agreed. They started to leave and left me behind, like they forgot about me. I got up and walked behind them.

    We investigated a bit. We had dorms, there was a dining hall, a library, ( omg I forgot what other rooms there was so let's just pretend I said other rooms, thank you xD)

   "Want to check out the dorms?" Hina asks. "I guess we should do that." Makoto says. We all then received keys to our dorms by monokuma. He also mentioned about our e-handbooks. We checked them out and I saw my profile.
Name: (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)
Age: 17
Likes: ( what you like )
Dislikes: ( what you dislike )
Ultimate: Ultimate Murderer

    I let out a big sigh and some people looked over at me. We all walked to our dorms. All of our dorm doors had a little pixle of us and our last names on it. Which...now they know my last name. I heard someone walk up behind me.

    " (L/N), interesting." I looked back and saw Byakuya. He then walked away and went to his dorm. He was my neighbor. Cool, I guess.

    I walked in and saw a bed, some drawers, a desk. I walked in a bit more to see a door. It had a lock inside and out. I walked in and it was a bathroom. Nice.

    I then heard a knock on my door. It was Makoto. "Hi, uh, what ever our name is, I'll just call you..." He then looked at my name plate on the door. "(L/N). Pretty. Anyway, we are all going to meet at the dining hall every morning for now on at 8am. So, yeah. Uh, bye!" He walked away and I shut the door. I walked up to my bed and lyed down. Then I heard a bell noise and looked at the monitor.

   "It is now 10 pm! Bed time, folks! The water is turned off and only the girls bathrooms have locks! The dining hall will be closed during night as well. So good night and sleep tight. Make sure you sleep with one eye open. You never know, someone could be planning your death." The monitor then turned off. I got the chills up my spine.

    After a while of staring at the ceiling, I fell asleep.