FORTY-SIX

"Hey." Doyoung turned back to face a smiley Taeyong. "What are you doing here?"

"I got bored sitting in the class alone so I came here to get some air."

"Oh." Taeyong sat beside Doyoung from where he could see a part of ground where students were playing soccer.

"How'd you know I was here?" Doyoung looked at Taeyong.

"You weren't in class or nurse room. So I had a feeling that you would be here. Don't know why." Taeyong replied still looking at the ground.

Doyoung also looked at the ground. It was a hot day but students were still running and playing sweating buckets.

"Rooftop has become my favourite place." Doyoung spoke still not changing his view.

"And why is that?" Taeyong asked.

"Just it has somehow become special. The memories in the rooftop are many and special."

"Memories. Special. It can't be alone." Taeyong faced Doyoung who was still looking at the ground. He looked as if he had many things in his mind, as if he's remembering those moments

"Of course it's not alone." Doyoung smiled a little.

"What were those?"

"I can't tell for exact but I have cried and  been the most happy in the rooftop." Doyoung said still thinking those special moments and wondering if those days will be back.

"I guess it was with someone special as well."

"Yes. Very." Doyoung said now facing Taeyong who was now looking at his feet and couldn't see the smile Doyoung was giving him.

"Does he have someone else he likes?" Taeyong thought.

It stayed like that for a moment. Taeyong looking set his feet as they tap the floor in a rhythm and Doyoung looking at him.

"You." Doyoung said.

Taeyong looked at him in confusion not getting what he meant.

"You were that special someone." Now Taeyong was even more confused. Doyoung grabbed his hand in his and continued.

"I know you don't remember but I can't hide my feelings, not anymore. All the memories I have of rooftop includes you thats why they are special. It's not the place or situation. It was you that made those moments special. Lee Taeyong I like you."

Taeyong never thought that Doyoung like him back. He was still confused of his feelings but he remembered what Jaehyun told him. "Listen to your heart."

So that's what he did. He listened to his heart searching for an answer.

I guess he got too into listening his heart because it was quiet for long time.

"It's okay you don't have to answer now. You don't even have to answer if you don't want to. I just wanted to let you know my feel..."

"I like you too." Taeyong spoke quickly before Doyoung could speak anymore.

Taeyong looked at the ground again this time because of shyness.

"I like you too. I was confused a little but I listened to my heart." Taeyong smiled as he talked.

Doyoung smiled as well. He was happy. More then happy I guess. He wanted to scream but he couldn't so he screamed internally.

It was their last class. The bell rang. The teacher left the class and the students ran quickly after.

"Come on dude. Pack faster." Yuta spoke annoyed at the slowness of his friend.

"You go on. I'll follow." Jaehyun spoke putting the books in the bag.

"Okay be quick. I'll wait at the gate." And so Yuta left.

Jaehyun got up carrying his bag. He saw Doyoung and Taeyong and went towards them.

"I guess you won." Jaehyun spoke when Taeyong left the room and Doyoung was following two steps behind.

Doyoung turned back. "It wasn't a game for me."

"It wasn't for me either. But you won Taeyong." Jaehyun smiled a little, a sad smile. "And you were right. I never had a chance. He might have forgotten you but his heart still remembers you and the feelings for you."

"Thanks."

"H-Huh."

"I heard you helped Taeyong to sort out his feelings and thoughts."

"It wasn't much help. I just gave him an advice."

"You aren't that bad afterall."

"Thanks, I guess." Jaehyun said furrowing his brow.

"I mean you still want Taeyong to be happy."

"That's the last thing I can do. Even if its not with me. His happiness is important."

Doyoung smiled at him.

"Doyo..." Taeyong had came back probably after finding Doyoung wasn't behind him. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing big." Doyoung said as he grabbed Taeyong hand.

"Let's go." Jaehyun said getting on the other side of Taeyong.

They leave the room and soon are met with three annoyed face at the gate.

"I said be quick." Yuta said glaring at Jaehyun who just smiled like an idiot.

"Guys let's hang out today."

"My place this time." Doyoung spoke before anyone.

"Okay than." All of them agreed.

"Let's meet later then." Everyone went to their own way after deciding to meet at Doyoung's later that day.

I guess this ends my story. How do you feel about the ending and story overall? I hope you enjoyed. It was my first story and thanks for giving this story your love. Thanks for reading. Love you guys.😁😁