TWELVE

It was day of the funeral.

Everyone of their relative was there.

Taeyong, Ten, Johnny and Mark had also come from earlier that day.

Doyoung was at a corner all the time. Taeyong stayed beside him while Ten, Johnny and Mark helped his father. Jungwoo was also helping them.

After whole day, the place was quiet empty. Doyoung, his father and his friends were the only one remaining.

Doyoung hasn't spoken a single word the whole day. He didn't even eat anything. His friends and father tried everything to feed him but he stayed in a position and didn't move.

"You boys should go. It's late already. I will handle him and bring him home. Thanks for your help today." Doyoung's father spoke.

"It's fine Mr.Kim. We will head out. Take care of yourself as well." Ten said and all of them bowed.

"Doyoung listen to your father and eat dinner. We will meet you tomorrow at school. Bye."

Taeyong looked at Doyoung but still he didn't speak and didn't even raised his head.

"Hyung take care." Mark spoke last and all of them left the place still worried for their friends.

"Let's go home." Mr. Kim sat beside his son stroking his bangs.

Doyoung still kept his mouth shut.

Mr. Kim tried to handle the soulless body of his son as he picked him up by his shoulder.

Doyoung had no energy and wish to oppose.  He just let his father carry him and place him in the car.

Mr. Kim drove and reached the home fast or it thought so Doyoung as he was still not responding to progressing anything that happen.

Mr. Kim carried his son inside the house in his room the same way supporting.

He placed Doyoung on his bed. "Wash up. I will bring your dinner."

Mr. Kim left the room with a worried face.

After some time he came with a tray of food.

When he entered the room he saw Doyoung already under his blanket. He saw the coat and tie in the floor and realized that he didn't even change.

He let out a loud sigh as he placed the tray in a table beside the bed and picked up the clothes in the floor. He carefully placed the coat and tie in a hanger.

The boy was facing the opposite way to his father.

Mr. Kim sat at the edge of the bed and caressed his son's hair.

"Wake up. You have to eat your dinner. You haven't eaten a single grain today nor have you drank a single sip of water."

"Your mom wouldn't want to see you like this. Remember how she told to eat your meal properly no matter what. Shouldn't you obey her."

After a long silence he spoke again.

"Son.. She will always be with us. Maybe not physically but she will always be. In our memory, in hour emotions and most importantly in our heart. She wouldn't want her son to act like this. So get up."

When there was still no reply, Mr. Kim stood up and went towards the door.

"I will leave. The food is there so wake up and eat before it gets cold."

Mr. Kim closed the door slowly as he left.

Few drops of tear rolled through the corner of his eyes as he turn to the ceiling. He squeezed the blanket covering his face.

I know I am not good with words but I am trying my best. Please comment if there is any mistake I will try to correct it as soon as possible. Hope you give this story a lot of love.😁😁