FORTY-ONE

"Where are we going actually?" Curious Taeyong asked Doyoung.

"Don't worry it's a surprise."

They were in a bus right now going somewhere. Taeyong had no idea where.

"Let's get off. It's our station."

They both got off. Taeyong realized it was cemetery.

They both stood infront of a particular grave. Doyoung took out something out of his bag which looked like a card and a small gift and placed in the grave.

"Is it" Taeyong wanted to ask but Doyoung cut him.

"It's my mom."

Taeyong didn't know what to say. He could see Doyoung's teary eyes and how hard he was trying to stop those tears.

"It's her birthday today."

"Oh" that's all Taeyong could say.

"It's my first time visiting her a-after her..." Doyoung finally broke down. Taeyong hugged him. He was extremely sad seeing Doyoung like this. He didn't know what to do but somehow glad that he was the one to be with Doyoung right now.

"I didn't wanted to come but I couldn't remain selfish, not on her birthday. I always told her I'll keep her happy but now she isn't even here and that's because of me."

"Don't say like that. It's not your fault. And I know for a fact that she would never blame you for anything. You are and will always be a son anyone will be proud of." Taeyong tried calming him down which worked.

"And if it makes you feel better she is definitely happy as she looks at you knowing that her son is such a great person, kind to everyone and a gentleman by heart." Taeyong says looking at Doyoung teary eyes and wiping his tears with his thumbs.

"Thanks." Doyoung whispered.

"It's truth so stop blaming yourself. And if you want to make your mom even more happy than be happy yourself. Accept that it was not your fault." Taeyong smiled at Doyoung. He smiled back which did the same thing that happens to Taeyong each time Doyoung smile. It made his heart flutter. He doesn't know why his heart acts up every time he's with Doyoung. Why his heart races so fast everytime Doyoung gets close. He might have the answer but he was still confused.

"Now, Is everything alright?"

"Yes"

"You should have told me before. I would have brought flowers for her." Taeyong said looking back at the grave.

"It's okay. She's allergic to pollen."

"That explains why there's no flower with you."

"Let's go now."

"Okay."

Thanks for reading. I'm always glad that my story has readers. Love you guys.😁😁