NINETEEN

Taeyong is in Ten's house. Doyoung has gone to visit his father whereas Johnny is with Mark as usual. They are in the living room watching movies.

"Do you have something to say?" Taeyong spoke making Ten snap out of his thought.

"H-Huh. What do you mean?"

"I mean you look like you are in thinking something. You can tell me if you want." Taeyong spoke as he took a mouthful of popcorn still watching TV.

"No it's nothing like that."

"Don't lie I know you are spacing out instead of eatching movies? Tell me what is bothering you?" Taeyong looked toward Ten and made Ten look at him as well.

"Well... the thing is..." Ten avoided his eyes and looked down.

"What is the thing?" Taeyong grabbed his face and pull it up.

"I like Johnny." Ten said and looked away again.

"What?" Taeyong was shocked on his friend's sudden confession.

"Yes, and it's been a long since I liked him." Ten said adding a sigh at end.

"Then why didn't you tell him or me?"

"I just... He doesn't like me so it doesn't matter." Ten was still looking down playing with the couch leather.

"What do you mean he doesn't like you? Are you the same Ten that gave me advice to confess?" Taeyong asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's not same. Doyoung liked you all along. I know the way he looked at you when you talk or his smile when he sees you."

Taeyong blushed listening to Ten but shook his head. It's not time to blush.

"And in my case I'm not even sure if he likes boys or not." Ten looked sad. He faced down the whole time but Taeyong knew he was sad.

"Come here" Taeyong pulled him in a hug. His head landing in Taeyong's shoulder. "You never know. What if he likes boys or not. You can still try. You coul be the first boy he likes. You could still try. Remember what you said to me. That I should try so that I won't regret later. You should tell him your feeling whatever he does is his choice. Even if he rejects you it's his loss anyway. And I know he will still be our friend."

Taeyong rubbed his back as he spoke.

Ten didn't say anything just hugged Taeyong and thought about his word. "I guess it won't be bad if I confess right." He thought.

Date:2020/07/12
I am back. After 2 whole weeks I am finally back.I know I am back after a long time and it's short chapter but please forgive me and I will update regularly from now on so please support the story.😁😁

And yes I decided to go along with my initial idea with some changes. I hope you all will like it even if it's not that good. Thanks for reading. And yes thanks for 1k read