TWENTY-EIGHT

"It is traumatic amnesia. The damage in his head made him loose some memory." The doctor said.

"When will he remember?" Doyoung is worried. He has been forgotten by Taeyong. Taeyong is shocked to know about his condition as well.

"We can't say. There is a high chance he might not remember. Only some parts have been lost. He remembers everything till his middle school graduation. He has no memory of highschool. These types of lost memories are hard to revive." The doctor said again.

"So you are telling he will never remember those lost memories."

"There's a high chance."

"Can't we do anything to make him remember?"

"No. It's better if you let him remember it himself. If you try to make him remember, it will only stress his brain which might affect him negatively." The doctor said at last and left the room.

"I'm sorry." Taeyong said looking down.

"It's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault than it's mine." Doyoung said barely stopping his tears.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong said looking at Doyoung.

"I am to blame for your condition. It's my fault that you are like this." Tears left his eye as he remembered the day Taeyong got on accident.

Ten wanted to speak and say it wasn't his fault but Taeyong spoke.

"Did you hit me with the car? Did you push me infront of the car? Did you tell me to jump infront of the car? If the answer to all of these is no then it's not your fault. Stop crying. I may not remember you but I know you were an important part of my life. I can feel it." Taeyong smiled looking at Doyoung who wiped his tears and smiled back.

"You should rest now." Mrs. Lee spoke and pushed her son to the bed. Taeyong laid on the bed.

"I just woke up not to long ago."

"I know. That doesn't mean you shouldn't rest."

Taeyong scoffed and everyone at the room laughed except Doyoung who was somewhere between sad and happy.

"Do you think I'm bad and selfish?" Doyoung asked. They were on the rooftop of the hospital. Doyoung has many memories in the rooftop including the school and hospital.

"What do you mean?" Ten asked back.

Doyoung looked away from them. He was at the end of the roof. His eyes teary.

"Taeyong is finally awake. I should be happy for him. Why am I sad? I'm just selfish. It's my fault anyway." Tears escapes from Doyoung's eyes for the second time in a hour.

"You aren't being selfish. You are just sad that Taeyong doesn't remember you." Ten spoke going near him.

"And you heard Taeyong earlier. He might not remember you but his heart know you are important to him." Johnny spoke stroking his back.

Doyoung wiped his tears and smiled a little. "I guess you are right. I shouldn't get sad but try to make him fall for me again."

"That's the spirit."

Hey guys. I finally decided on a name suitable for the story. I included old name so people won't get confused. I hope you like it. Thanks for 2k views and more than 100 votes. I can't believe it has this many views and votes. Keep supporting. Thank you again for reading.love you guys.😁😁