EIGHTEEN

Bang A loud sound came making Taeyong and Doyoung jump.

It was Ten banging his hand with chopsticks on the table.

"Can you stop your nonsense?" Ten said looking infront of him.

Taeyong and Doyoung were sitting together. "What do you mean?" Taeyong asked confused.

"I know you two are dating. You don't have to act lovey-dovey all the time."

Taeyong and Doyoung looked at each other and giggled including Johnny who was sitting beside Ten.

"What are you laughing about?" Ten said raising his eyebrow.

"Ohh stop it. You are just jealous you don't have anyone to feed you like this." Taeyong said raising his chopstick with rice infront of Doyoung who ate it.

Ten rolled his eyes.

"I can feed you if you want." Johnny said raising his chopstick infront of Ten. "Say aahh"

"Shut up" Ten glared at him. Johnny just pouted putting his hand down.

Taeyong and Doyoung laughed at them.

"It's nothing like that. I was just saying keep it to yourself. You don't have to show it to everybody."

"Okay okay we got it. You are NOT JEALOUS. You just don't want to see us acting lovey-dovey." Taeyong said still laughing.

Ten rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"Why were you acting that way?" Johnny asked as they took their seat.

"What? I wanted to eat my lunch at peace not watching teenage drama." Ten replied with little aggression.

"Okay okay. But is there any thing you are worried about? You can talk to me."

"Yes I have a problem. But you are the last person I will speak to." Ten thought before shaking his head.

It's a short chapter. I guess my brain cell aren't working these days. I need some time maybe. Anyway thanks for reading. Love you my readers.😁😁