FOUR

It's been a week since class started everything is normal. Taeyong is just glad that Jaehyun isn't bothering him anymore. Taeyong used to like him but he got bullied by him so he started hating him. Taeyong isn't being bullied and has friends so he is happy. He started eating lunch with Ten and Johnny (Ten's classmate).

The homeroom teacher entered the class and quiet everyone down. She then proceeded,"We have a new student today. He enrolled with you all but came late due to some problems. I hope you all will get along." She gesture the boy in the door to enter.

The boy entered. He was tall and had fair skin which looked soft. Taeyong was looking at him with pleasant eyes, smiling to himself as the boy started bowing and introducing himself,"hello guys, I am Kim Doyoung. And I hope we get along." Teacher asked him to take the empty seat.

Taeyong was so mesmerized in his beauty that he didn't realized the boy coming his way. He snap out of his thought when the boy sat next to him and gave a smile which Taeyong could bet was sweeter then honey.

Taeyong returned the smile whole heartedly and introduced himself. "I am Taeyong by the way."

"Nice too meet you hope we can be friends." After saying he took the hand Taeyong had forwarded and shook.

The class began and ended. Both of them studied but Taeyong was thinking about the guy beside him for more than he should.

Doyoung POV

"I haven't slept well. I had to stay beside mom. I hope she is doing fine." Doyoung thought as he stood in the door of his class when the teacher called.

He entered and introduced. But one of the student caught his attention. He looked beautiful. Pretty eyes wondering and spacing out most of the time, cute small pink lips and his black hair hanging in his forhead. He looked like a famous anime character. He was almost drowning in this boy's thought when he was asked to take the seat.

He went to his seat and talked to his benchmate. Lee Taeyong, even his name is pretty and that smile. Doyoung could only smile to himself.

It was lunch break. Taeyong asked Doyoung to join him. They  both headed to canteen. They saw Ten and Johnny sitting is a seat and took their food and headed that way.

"Ya Kim Doyoung." Ten said loud enough for some people around them to look their way.

"Quiet down."

"You two know each other?" Taeyong asked.

"Yes. We met at the day of registration. But why did you came today only. I even messaged you and didn't get a reply" Ten said emphasising the last word.

"I was just busy with something."

"I hope it's important enough not to reply to me."

All of them shrugged and started eating and talking about other things. Lunch break ended and they all went to their respective classes.

All the other classes went by just like that. Both Taeyong and Doyoung were spacing out most of the time in each others thought.

It was time to go home. Both departed to their way home.

I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I love writing this. Thanks for reading. Keep loving it.😁😁

And happy birthday to MOON TAEIL

And happy birthday to MOON TAEIL.😍😍