FORTY

"Let's watch another movie?" Lucas spoke as soon as the movie they were watching ended.
All of them were at Mark's house. Johnny was out with someone. They had been watching movies for a long time now.

"Don't you think it's late already? I think we should leave now." Jeno spoke as he looked at the time. It was 5 pm already. Jaemin was still cuddling to his boyfriend.

"Stop your romance. I think we should really leave. It will get late if we watch another movie." Haechan spoke as he pushed Jeno and Jaemin apart.

"I don't think you should get jealous Haechan." Jaemin teased him.

"Why would I get jealous of anyone but you two?" Haechan glared at him.

"Because you don't have someone to be romantic with." Jaemin said. Everyone else just watching them.

"I don't need anybody alright."

"Don't lie to me and yourself. I know you have someone in your heart and mind."

Haechan glared at Jeno at Jaemin's word. But Jeno just shaked his head.

"Don't look at him like that. He didn't tell me. I just happen to find our. And don't worry you weren't obvious. I just happen to be extremely good at these things." Jaemin said again.

"Says the one who didn't know Jeno liked him for so long." Haechan hissed.

"That's different. Anyway don't change the subject. We were talking about your crush."

"Guys stop already. I thought we were late. Stop arguing already." Renjun scolded them. They were so busy arguing that they didn't think about the people around them were getting uncomfortable. Especially one.

"Fine. Just be happy that I didn't disclose the name." Jaemin winked at Haechan. He just rolled his eyes.

"Mark thanks for today. We had fun. Well see you tomorrow." Jeno said as all of them left one by one saying their byes.

But Mark was still thinking about something. Something that shouldn't bother him at all but it still did. Something he shouldn't care about but he still did. He just sighed when his thoughts got messed up. He went to his room and fell in his bed. He rolled over and thought about it again.

"He likes someone." He said quietly as he thought about someone.

I hope the chapters not that bad. It's like an update on what happens to markhyuck. Thanks for reading. Love you guys.😁😁