SEVEN

It was lunch break. Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten and Johnny were having their lunch as usual.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Ten asked excitedly.

"Nothing much. Why?" Taeyong could tell Ten had planned something.

"Let's hangout. There's a new pet cafe near my house area. Let's go there."

Taeyong could see literal stars in Ten's eyes as he spoke and smiled. He looked so cute.

"Okay. Let's go. What about you guys?"

"I can't sorry. I have a date." Johnny said which made Ten smile turn into frown and started glaring at Johnny who was busy in his phone and didn't notice the eyes on him.

"And you?" Taeyong asked looking at Doyoung.

"I-I'm busy. Sorry." Doyoung replied as he bowed down his head looking at his plate and playing his spoon.

Ten looked at Doyoung's direction. "Why are you always busy? It's been months and you have never hangout with us."

"I am just busy."

"I mean can't you take a little time out of your busy schedule for us? We are friend of yours." Ten said with little sadness and anger.

"I just have somewhere to be okay."

"Where? Can't you say?"

"No. I'll go ahead first. Taeyong met you in class." Doyoung took his plate and left. Taeyong could only stay quiet as Ten rolled his eyes.

"Don't you think it's too much?" Johnny asked putting his phone aside.

"What to you mean?"Ten asked glaring at Johnny.

"I mean you shouldn't have asked. He clearly doesn't want to talk about it."

"We are friends.  I can asked at least that much."

"Still. He will open up when he wants to. You shouldn't make him to talk when he doesn't want to."

"I just wanted him to talk and relax. He looks stressed with whatever it is."

"Whatever you say." Ten glared at Johnny as he left after his words.

"That annoying piece of shit."

"Is it wrong to ask a friend to hangout together?"

Taeyong was quiet all the time worring about Doyoung."Huh-No"

"I mean, I was just trying for us to get closer. And share problems if any. Am I a bad guy for that?" Ten was upset and about to cry.

"Maybe we should leave him for a time being.  I guess he really is stressed with whatever is going on with him. As more as I believe he should talk with us about it, I think we should let him be for the time being."

"Or...." Ten said now smirking

"Or what?" Taeyong asked confused by Ten's sudden change in emotion.

"We could find out what is wrong with him."

"How?" Taeyong asked even more confused.

"We can follow him."

"What? Are you crazy?" Taeyong screamed.

"Quiet down. He won't tell us what is wrong. We have to find out so we can help a little at least."

Even though the plan didn't seem too right. Taeyong wanted to know about the problem of Doyoung.

"What do you think?"

"I guess you are right. We have to know the problem to help him. And it's the only way. I'm in." Taeyong said after thinking.

"Then let's do it today after school."

"Okay let's do that. For now let's go to class."

Then they both left for class.

"Are you alright?" Taeyong asked looking at Doyoung worrily.

"Yes I'm fine." Doyoung said without any emotion in his eyes.

Taeyong could tell he wasn't but he thought it will be best not to question him.

He just sat in his seat. All the remaining class got over with Doyoung not speaking a single word and Taeyong being worried for Doyoung.

I hope you like it. Ten's plan will be executed in next chapter. Please give this story alot of support. And keep loving it.😁😁