TEN

MARK POV

"You will be fine don't worry. Enjoy your class." Johnny hyung left me at the teacher's office before class.

"You are Mark right."

A teacher saw me and called. "Let's go to the class."

We reached the class. She told me to stay outside. After a while I got called inside. All of the faces were new to me. I got nervous but I breath in and made the courage to introduce myself.

"Hi everyone. My name is Suh Mark. I am from Canada. I hope we get along." I could feel my word coming through shivers.

Cool down. You will be okay. I thought to myself before teacher told me to take a seat.

I sat beside a tall guy. He was tall, maybe a little shorter then Johnny hyung. Even if he is equal or taller then Johnny hyung I won't be surprised.

"Hi I'm Wong Yukhei. You can call me Lucas." He looked nice. He was smiling widely.

"Mark." As I took his hand for a shake.

"I know it's hard to adjust. I am from China as well. We can be friends."

"Of course. Thanks." I said replying with a smile as well.

Class begin and ended. Lucas promised to help me cover the lessons I missed.

Soon it was lunch break. We were about to leave. When a voice stopped me.

"Oh.. Canada."

I turn back to see the owner of the voice. There he was. A boy, shorter with tanned skin, pretty eyes and he had a grin on his face, an annoying one.

"Canada." He said again as he waved at me.

"I have a name." I was angry at him but didn't show it clearly.

"I know canada." The people around him were giggling

"Let's eat lunch together."

"No I don't want to."

But before I could protest he pulled be by by shoulder.  We reached the canteen and sat together.

They started introducing themselves.

"I am Na Jaemin."

"I am Lee Jeno."

"I am Mark." I tried to smile at them when that annoying kid talked.

"We know that canada. Anyway I am Lee Donghyuck. Call me Haechan."

I wanted to punch that kid but kept quiet. We are our food and talked for a while.

When we reached our class Jaemin and Jeno sat behind us and that annoying kid behind them. I thanked god that he wasn't behind me. I would not be able to handle another minute around him.

But it was great for a first day. I got to make friends. It was fun day. Lucas was a great help in studies. We studied after school so that I can cover up the before lesson notes.

I went home. Hyung was already there since I had to study after school.

"Did you have fun?" He came out of his room and asked me as I went to kitchen.

"Yes. I even made friends." I said as I took a glass of water.

"It's great then."

"I know. They even offered me help on the lessons I have missed. That's why I was late today."

"Great. You are a big boy now." Hyung said as he ruffled my hair.

I am not always a kid. I thought but I didn't spoke.

"How was your day?" I pulled out some snack in the living room where he was already in the sofa.

"It was fine. As usual."

"How is Doyoung hyung's mom doing?"

"I don't think she made any progress. Doyoung didn't talk much. All he said was 'same'. I went to visit. We stayed for a while and he told us to go as it was late." Johnny hyung said as he took the chips  in his mouth.

"Oh"

"What do want for dinner? Let's order pizza. I'm to bored to cook."

"I'm fine with it."

He ordered the pizza. We ate and went to our rooms.

I hope that kid won't annoy me tomorrow. I thought as I pressed my head in the pillow and pass out in sleep.

I hope you are enjoying this story. I am glad that you are reading this. Please comment if there is any complaint for my story or me  or any mistake in the story. Keep loving this story.😁