THREE

Jaehyun POV

It's the first day of school. "I am too early. Noone has arrived." He thought looking at his phone. I hope i get to see him even if he hates me too much, it's all right. I was sitting there in my seat at the last desk watching the ground through window when the door opened  it was him I liked it that we are in same class. But i don't think it was the same for him as he was in shock and fear. Well, I'm not surprised after what I did to him previous year. He ran away after looking at me. I feel sad but there is nothing I can do. I choose to make him hate me so that we won't be together.

I remember the day when he came for the first time. He had beautiful face and everything about him was perfect.  His smile, his eyes. I love him but just because of fear of what he or others will think, I tried to be away from him or make him hate me. But at the end I still love him and he won't love me back ever.

Narrator's POV

That day Jaehyun could only think of Taeyong. He looked at him with pure admiration but couldn't show anyone. "Why are you spacing out all the time?"
Yuta spoke making Jaehyun snap out of his thoughts of Taeyong.

"Huh! It's not like that." is all he could say. "Ya whatever. I hate this class only 5 minutes till break wow." Yuta again spoke.

It was lunch break. Jaehyun asked Yuta to go and wait in canteen. Yuta agreed and left. Taeyong was also about to leave when Jaehyun caught his wrist and pulled him closer. Taeyong was shocked and was sweating in fear. He couldn't speak. Jaehyun could see fear in his eyes which hurt him even more. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." Jaehyun spoke trying not to sound hurt but intimidating.

"I'm not afraid of you alright." Taeyong spoke not being intimidated or maybe pretending not to be.

Jaehyun smiled to himself at the other trying to pretend and spoke "Then what about earlier when you were staring at me from the door not being able to move forward."

He saw. Taeyong thought and spoke after a long pause. "I wasn't staring at you I was spacing out."

"Then why did you run away." Jaehyun said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, I remembered something and went out okay none of you business. Now let me go." Taeyong said trying to free his hand.

"Well then." Jaehyun spoke and left his hand and went out of the class.

"That asshole." Taeyong said quietly afraid that Jaehyun could hear him and went out.

He saw Ten in the canteen and went with him to eat. They ate together and left to their class. Taeyong tried not to catch the attention of Jaehyun but Jaehyun was always looking without being noticable by anyone not even his desk mate Yuta.

The day ended just like that.

Taeyong sighed in relief and went home after departing from Ten. He was happy that he made friend even if they are not in the same class. He had someone to eat with unlike previous year when he did everything alone.

Jaehyun was with Yuta in his house in his bed room. He was rich but too much. "I thought you were going to start from today." Yuta spoke making Jaehyun confuse.

"What?" Jaehyun asked.

"You know bullying that loser. Taeyong"

"Oh!" was all Jaehyun could say.

"I can't understand why you hate him so much." Yuta spoke using his phone.

"Ya just i find him annoying some how." He lied

"Well." Yuta said rolling in Jaehyun's bed.

I hope you all are enjoying it. I know it's not that great but thanks for checking it out. Love it a lot.😁😁