Paparazzi

Bey's POV
Bey: Chris, I'm scared af. Jr, you ok?
Jr: yes mommy
Chris: don't worry my loves, I'm right here to protect you ok.
Our private jet had broken down and we wanted to come and surprise my mom for her birthday. So we are taking commercial and the security guards are a mess trying to find where we are. We only have Julius at the moment. We get into the airport and all of a sudden, a swarm of paparazzi and fans started coming our way. We are only protected by Julius. This is what I was scared of. There were 100's of them running and crowding us. Julius was pushing them back as we were trying to get to our flight. I felt people pushing and grabbing and all of a sudden, Chris picks Jr and I up.
Jr: DDADDY IM SCARREDDD‼️😭😭
Chris: it's gon be ok, daddy's here!
Fan: CHRIS SIGN MY BOOBS!!
Bey: Chris! Hurry pls!
Chris POV
My son and wife are crying in my arms as I try running to our flight and people are grabbing us left and right. I love my son and wife and I ain't letting no one touch or hurt them. We finally reach our exit for the flight but suddenly, someone trips me and I fall almost dropping Jr. and Beyoncé. I get back up, and I can barely see Julius. Some crazy guy fan started pulling my wife's hair.
Bey:OWW!!! LET GO!
I kicked the guy in the nuts cause my hands were full and I don't wanna make things worse. He crawled to the ground and I kicked him in the face.
Chris: AINT NO ONE TOUCH NY FUCKING WIFE AND CHILD!!! BACK UP EVERYBODY! HAVE A FUCKING HEART WOULD YOU ALL!! YOURE SCARING MY 5 yr old KID AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
The whole airport got quiet and everyone look shocked. I get to the the plane and we go in and I sit them down. They were still crying hard as ever but we in first class and I told the flight to have no one else but us in first class cause I knew this was gonna happen. I put them both down and Julius followed behind.
Julius: you guys! I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened with secu-
Chris: it's ok. It's not your fault.we still love ya. Go take nap. You earned it
He sat down and passed out. I put Beyoncé and Jr in there seats. They were still crying like crazy.
Chris: *tearing up* my babies! Pls stop it's ok. I'm so sorry! Bey this is what happens when we get famous.
She looked up and a mess. She kissed me hard and hugged me.
Bey: thank you baby! You saved us!
Jr: we love you daddy!
Chris: you guys know I would die for y'all! I love you guys sooo much you don't understand! I'm sorry for even letting someone touch your hair Beyoncé!
Bey: don't baby! *whispers* you can pull my hair tonight😉
Jr: Why is daddy gonna pull your hair mommy?
Chris: mommy's just joking😆
Jr: I'm tired
Bey: take a nap baby*kisses his head* I love you so much baby
Bey's POV
He didn't respond. He just passed out. I rest my head on Chris chest as he strokes my hair.
Chris:*whispers* imma give ya some licking later.
Bey: *whispers* baby, don't get me we-
My phone rang and it's my mom trying to FaceTime. We are already mid flight so it's ok to call. It was my mom and I see my phone blown up from my family asking if we are ok. I answer my moms FaceTime and she's crying
Mom: ARE YOU GUYS OK?! WHAT WERE YALL THINKING?! IS MY GRANDBABY OK?!
Bey: Mom it was my fau-
Chris: *sighs* it was my fault. I should've never let us out there. We were going to try and come and surprise you for your bday
Mom: the only thing I want for my birthday is for my babies to be safe and happy. Promise me y'all will never take commercial again!
All: we promise
Later that night...
Chris POV
We are sleeping over Beyoncé's moms mansion. She has a seperate room for Jr. and bey and I's room are next to each other.
Jr went to sleep. I think that cake knocked him out. He had a sugar rush. I love that kid. Definetly another me. Bey changes into a tank top and booty shorts and I strip down to my boxers. We crawl into bed as she cuddles on my chest while we watch tv. We hear a knock on the door.
Bey: come in!
Mom: hey you two, just wanna say again thank you for coming to surprise me for my bday. I love y'all soo much!
B&C: ofc!
Mom:also, no funny buisness! If so, y'all will sleep in separate rooms. I've heard y'all one too many times.
We blush.
Bey: I mean when you have a mans this fine, you want a lil action ya know
Mom: um, tmi. Just keep it down love birds! Love y'all!
We blow her a kiss. I put my arms behind my back and close my eyes after kissing her forehead. I close my eyes and feel my boxers go down to my ankles. I open my eyes and see Beyoncé on me going down under the covers.
Chris: whatcha doin baby*smirks*
Bey: thanking you
Aw shit!😁