Award-Show-Love

Beys POV
We're at the BET awards and Chris dosent know that I'm giving him an award tonight for best album of the year, an award the Grammys seem to rob me of every year for the past 20+ years but whateva. I'm happy for my man's but he's seemed to be on a different type of nervous tonight. And he already opened up the show with a performance. I feel like this man has something up his sleeve. They cut to commercial break and I send Trey over to talk and distract Chris.
Chris POV
Damn, I'm just waiting for the right time and I keep chickening out. Trey comes over and we talk during the commercial break.
Trey: man, it gon be great, I promise you brotha.
Chris: thanks man.
Trey: just grab yo big ass balls and do it!
Chris: that's what Bey just said to me this morning
Trey: aye! I already caught y'all fuckin 6 times. I don't need to hear or see anotha! Y'all freaks, but so am I😆
We laugh and after we done talkin, I look around for Bey. I'm nominated next and idk if I'm winning or not, but I would like for my future wifey to be by my side when I do damnt.
Announcer: Ok! Everyone back to your seats in 5...4...3...2...1!
Shit! I sit back down to my seat and I look at her momma who's cheesin hard in the corner.
Chris: *whispers* momma T, where's your daughter at?
Momma T: you'll see, look up there hun.
Announcer: Grammy award winner, legend, icon-Beyoncé Knowles
She comes out as a damn godess. How many dresses she brought today? She looks like we can officiate the wedding right here damn.

Bey: hey my love! Hello everyone! Tonight, we are here to celebrate, share and remind us all of why we love music

Bey: hey my love! Hello everyone! Tonight, we are here to celebrate, share and remind us all of why we love music. I am here to give the award for album of the year, here are the nominees:
-Chris Brown:FAME
-Kanye West:Watch the Throne
-Trey Songz: Anticipation ll
-Drake: Take Care
-Rihanna: Talk that talk
Bey: And the BET award goes to...Chris Brown-FAME
Beys POV
Everyone roared and clapped and stood. Chris is blushin like anytime when he wins an award. He gives my momma and his momma a hug and kiss on cheek and runs up and gives me a big kiss, lettin everybody know who's woman I am. I embrace him in a hug and damn, I feel his heart beating as if he's about to have a heart attack. He's won awards before. This is odd. I move to the side as he talks infront of the mic.
Chris: umm well first off I'd like to thank my woman and the best living entertainer of any generation, Mrs. Beyoncé um what's your last name baby?
I chuckle and so does everyone else.
Bey: Knowles😆
Chris: well how bout we change that?
Bey:huh?😶
Oh lord. He turns to me, reaches into his pocket and gets on one knee. Me and everyone gasps.
Chris: baby, I love you more than life itself. These past 4 years have been the best years of my life. I just wanna change that last name tho, if you wanna become my wife. Will you marry me?
That was cute, a lil cringe but cute. I could tell now why he was stumbling over words a bit talking. I cry instantly and scream YES!!! The whole place cheers loudly to where my ear drums almost blew out. He slides the ring on with tears and hugs me and twirls me. We kiss and soon, get off the stage to backstage where our whole family popping champagne and screaming, giving us all hugs. My man's smile is so damn beautiful.
Chris: can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together baby*kiss*
Bey: mmm me neither baby. And maybe you can put something inside me tonight that would add more to our lives?
Chris: *jokes* I don't know what your talking about. But I do know that I'm gonna put a baby in you tonight
Momma G&T: hey! Not in front of us ya freaks!
We all laugh and celebrate the night away.