You Deserve Better![Explicit]

Chris POV
As I get ready to go to bed, I hear my door bell go off and forgot that the gate is currently having trouble closing at the end of the driveway. I go down stairs and look through the peephole and it's Beyoncé? I open the door and she's crying in a silk button pajama top and silk pajama shorts. It's cold out, she crazy? But I have a feeling why she's here again.
Chris: Is it Jay again?? Cause I swear imma kill that bastard! Come in baby.
She comes in and I shut the door and we hug. She hugs tight as she cries into my neck. My poor baby. She's not mine, but I think we would be great together. We've been friends for years, despite dip shit Jay z hating us being in the same room. But for that past few months, she's been telling my a lot about how her marriage with him is and has been down the toilet for years. She deserves better! I pick her up and sit her down on the couch and turn a lamp on. The rest of the house is dark but the moonlight shines through. I rub her back and get her a glass of water. We just sit in silence as she tries to collect herself from crying.
Chris: what happened now baby*both look into each others eyes talking*
Bey: he didn't think I was home when I heard him bring in another girl tonight. He put her on the couch and and they fucked. I secretly ran outside the house and came here. I'm to embarrassed to go to my family. He also told me this morning I've been putting on weight. And I've wanted a baby for sooo long for the past 8 years we been married but he said it would destroy my body and make me even more unattractive.
Chris:*blood boiling* I am going to kill that mother fucker!
Bey: no! Please Chris. He would kill me if he found out I've been talking to you and that we're still friends
Chris: almost everytime we talk, ya always cryin about how he's horrible to you. This isn't a marriage Beyonce, it's a business ship. You deserve a real man, who treats you better!
Bey: someone like you*gently puts her hand on his face *
We look into each others eyes and our faces get closer and I can't help it and kiss her. I wanna take her pain away.

We make out hot and heavy now and I push her onto the couch and we start stripping down

I unbutton her top and them big round tities pop out I take it off her and kiss them. She moans heavy. She wraps her legs around my waist and I only have my shirt off. I slide my hands under her panties and gently rub her soaking wet lips. Damn, she's wet af.