Daddy's Approval

Bey's POV
Chris and I have been dating for abt a year and a half and I'm really in love with him. My dad has never really talked to Chris and doesn't know abt us dating. He never liked Chris cause of his reputation that the news puts out there about him being a hard core druggy and hoe fucker. He's changed since being with me. And it's not who he really is. He hasn't done any drugs or hoes since we've talked. I've got him hooked. But we really do love eachother. Tonight, Dad is having me over for dinner and Mom knows abt Chris and I and made it a deal to keep between us. Actually everyone in the family knows except Dad and we've kept it a secret from paparazzi. But tn is the night I want to tell me dad and surprise him with Chris. We are in the car and all the family is inside already.
Chris: Beyoncé I think I'm gonna throw up.
Bey: oh baby not in the car!
He got out of the car and threw up. He's sooo nervous it's not even funny. He threw 2 more times as I rubbed his back.
Bey: baby, everything is going to be ok.
Chris: but what if he doesn't except us? I don't want to lose you.
Bey: you'll always have me. I'm not going anywhere. You're more important to me than his opinions. Our whole family has our back.
Chris: ok. I'm ready. I can't believe I threw up all over your lawn sorry 😬
Bey: ahaha, it's ok baby. Bet you're hungry now huh?
Chris:*whispers* yea for you
Bey: what was that?
Chris: nothin. You ready?
I smirk and giggle and kiss him on the lips. We hold hands and walk to the porch.
Chris POV
My heart is beating so fast I don't even feel my body rn. It means a lot to me that her father likes me cause that's her family. I take deep breaths and Bey squeezes my hand in support. She opens the door and I follow behind her. Everyone greets her and I and I see Mr.Knowles walking over with a shocked face. I'm 6' 2" and he's abt 6' 4" and I feel like he can fuckin throw me across the room. I nervously walk over to shake his hand.
Chris: Hi nice to me-*PUNCH*
He punched me square in the face and I try defending myself before he kicks me in the nuts and starts throwing me around.
Bey's POV
Omg! I couldn't believe what dad was doing. Everyone was trying to stop my father from beating up Chris but he threw us around and pushed us away. He hurt all of us and his eyes were black like the devil. He ran off into the kitchen. He grabbed a kitchen knife and Chris was laying on the ground in pain from dad knocking his head into the glass window.
Dad: NOONE IS GOING TO HURT MY FAMI-
Bey: DAD NOO!!!
I get up and fight with him getting the knife out of his hands. I see Solange get up in pain and call 911. My dad pushes me and I fall back on a small wooden table.
Bey: DAD STOP I LOVE HIM!!!
He paused in a position where he is abt to stab Chris in the stomach.
Momma T: *gets up in pain* MATTHEW KNOWLES IM DIVORCING YOU!!*throws ring at him* WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! YOUVE BEEN CHEATING LIEING AND NOW THIS! FUCK OUT OF HERE!
The police show up and my dad was emotionless. Chris looked up in fear. The cops came in and took my dad away. Kelly, Solange, Alan, Julez, Mom, and Ty all got up and hugged eachother. Chris got up. We all talked to the police and we are all pressing chargers. The police leave and we all sit down together in the living room with silence just processing what happened.
Chris POV
I'm not sure what the hell just happened. But I feel like I ruined everything. I didn't want any of this to happen. I really feel bad abt momma T wanting a divorce. I feel like it's my fault.
Chris: I'm so sorry everyone. I should have never came here. This is all my fault. Tina I never wanted for this to happen and it's my fault for you wanting to di-
Momma T: Christopher, this is not your fault what so ever. It was Matthew. I was planning on telling him I want a divorce a while ago. Especially seeing this behavior. He didn't even say hi, he just charged at you, not even learning about the wonderful person you are. Don't blame yourself at all baby.
Solange: Yea, hes an asshole.
Ty: Girl, all I was wondering was what should I wear to his funeral?
They all laughed.
Chris: well thank you guys
Ty: you're welcome you sexy piece of ass.
Bey: hahaha, bitch back off. He's mine.
Ty: yea ok. For now
Momma T: manors Ty!
Ty: wut? Mr. Bug D is one sexy mofo
They all laughed.
Chris: um thanks but uh not my type
Bey: yea so hop off my man d
We all ate and had a really nice night. Well bedsides Mr. Knowles. Looks like I already had all the approval I needed.