A father.[Explicit]

Chris POV
She been teasing me this whole ride. I finally pull up into the drive way and we both got out but she slammed me against the hood of the car before I could do it to her. Oh she wanna take over tonight😈she rips open my shirt with all her might and I'm in shock and more than turned on. She kisses me laying me against the hood of my lambo. I slide her dress down and she ain't wearin no panties?
Bey: mmm *kissing neck* I took them off in car ugh!
I slide my fingers in her pussy. She booty naked. We don't even care if neighbors be watchin. I try turnin her over but she tough af.
Bey: nah I'm takin charge tonight baby
She got on her knees and unbuckled my belt

She pulls my pants and boxers down fast and starts sucking the soul outta my dick

She pulls my pants and boxers down fast and starts sucking the soul outta my dick. I moan like a bitch leaning against the hood. She licks my balls too making me nearly nut right then. She use both hands while suckin me off. I am tryin so hard not to bust
Chris: mm baby! Stop ugh mm inside!
Bey: *stops and stands back up* not gonna make it inside baby!
She jumps up on me and as we make out, sliding me inside of her. I moan as I feel her soakin vaginal walls surround my huge dick. I finally build the strength and flip us around so now I'm ontop of her as she's got her legs around my butt. I start pounding that fuck outta her pussy makin the car rock back and forth. She squirtin pussy juice everywhere! The sound of our moans and skin clapping together echo throughout the neighborhood. It feels soo good going raw. I feel some precum escape into her couchie. I sware I see a cop car.
Chris: shit mmm fuck baby! Ugh. Mm we gotta go!!! Now!!
Bey: not until you bust this mmm fuck I'm cumming!
She suddenly tightens her body cumming all over my dick. As I'm about to cum in her, I realize that I'm about to give her my own child. Blue sibling. I have a vision of them playing together and being a companion in each others lives. I smile lookin at her and let out the biggest moan.
Chris: IM NUTTIN!!!! Im give you another kid!!!
I relax my body as I still in her releasing my load deep in her walls, making sure every drop gets inside her pussy.
Bey: mmm yesss!!! All in me daddy!!!
I didn't think I was going to stop. We catch our breath and I run us inside still in her before the cops ruin the fun. I lock the door as I carry Bey and I bounce her up and down on my dick standing against the wall. I kiss her spot on her neck and she moans in my ear
Bey: mmm. Stop for a sec
I stopped bouncing her and look into her eyes.
Bey: look down, you put a baby inside me
We both smiled and looked down seeing our cum on my dick and I'm getting ready to drop another one inside her. I bounce her again and I go real fast.
Chris: mm fuck you want mm fuck zaddy to nut in you again?! Hmm?
Bey: djsnjebfbdb
She was starting to speak in tongue cause I give her this dick too good. I squat a bit, relaxing my legs and close my eyes feeling my dick throb and my balls tighten as I release in her again. She can't stop cumming and squirting either, making it harder to hold my nuts back. My mind spins as I make a mess inside her pussy. We continue to fuck each others brains out all night and it's 7 am in the morning and she's still riding me reverse cowgirl in bed. We finally couldn't keep going and we collapse together. She snuggles into my arm and lays her head on my chest.
Bey: you think I'm pregnant yet?😆
Chris: if you aren't after today, I don't know how not😂mmm*french kissing* baby, I had a vision the first time I released in you last night.
Bey: aww a vision of what?
Chris: I visioned we had a girl name Royalty and how much fun her and Blue would have together. I don't it's just, like I've dreamt of her before.
Bey: aww, well hopefully so. But for right now, I'm done. My body can't take no more of yo big dick
Chris: my dick about to fall off. *pulls covers over them as Chris spoons Bey* but first
Beys POV
I feel Chris crawl under the covers and give my pussy the best lickings of a lifetime. He felt bad that he didn't eat my pussy before fuckin me. Even though I forced him lol. We wound up fuckin again.
Sunday
Chris and I are picking up Blue after this beautful weekend of love making and trying to make Blue a little sister or brother. The way that man fucks me and orgasms inside of me puts me through the roof.
Bey: *both walk into momma J house* hello my
blue blue!
Chris: hey baby girl!*she runs into his arms and he spins around hugging*
Bey: aye! What am I chopped liver?
Chris hands me to her and I snuggle her.
Momma J: aww all my babies.
Chris: *both Bey and Chris hug her* thank you soo much mom
Bey: yea we appreciate it.
Momma J: well did y'all do it?
Chris: do what?*puts Blue down and she runs with Momma J dog*
Momma J: ya know? Bust a nut together? Fill her up? Make a baby?
Chris: aye Ma chill!
Momma J: what? Did y'all??
Bey: *moans thinking back* yes!
Chris wraps his hands around my waist from behind kissing my neck. He's so sweet and so damn sexy.
Momma J: I could here y'all 15 minutes away!
We all laugh.
Bey: how was our Blue Blue?
Momma J: oh we had soo much fun! We drew together, watched the lion king 3,000 times, jumped on the trampoline, shopped. We had a blast. *yells* right Blue?
Blue: *runs over* yes! Gramma is soo much fun!*hugs*
We talk for a while and head out. Chris drives and he lifts my hand kissing it. He sucks on each of my fingers, turning me on. Good thing Blue is asleep. Once he lets my hand go, I slip it into his shorts, rubbing his now hard dick. I tease him for a bit and I hear Blue yawn starting to wake up. And I pull my hand away. I saw him sigh in sexual frustration. He like a Jack rabbit. Can't stop fuckin.
3 weeks later...
Chris POV
Bey: no chris! I said whole grain bread! Fucking idiot! *rips potato's lays chips bag open and throws the bag of bread at him*
Chris: aye! Sorry baby! I thought I picked whole grai-
She comes over and kisses my slamming me against the wall. She makes me lift her up and kisses me and I reject.
Bey: excuse me!
Chris: you just cussed me out now ya hungry now ya wanna fuck. What's goin on wit you baby? Past few days you've been mad confusing.
Bey: I don't know!
I ponder for a bit then my eyes widen. I put her down and make her follow me to the bathroom and I pull out a pregnancy test for her.
Bey: I-you think?
Chris: try it
Bey: alright. But get out! I don't want you to see my pussy😈
Chris: aww baby. I've seen it and nutted in and on it plenty of times.
Bey: keep talking, I'm bout to let ya fuck it.
I smile and I watch her as she pees on it. She finishes, wipes and flushes. She puts the cap on it and washes her hands and we sit against the wall and wait. Blue walks in and sits on the floor with us.
Blue: what is that mommy?
Bey: to see if mommy is giving you a sibling yet?
10 mins...
It beeps and I grab it with her at the same time.
B&C: YESSS!!! BLUE YOUR GONNA HAVE A BABY BROTHER OR SISTER!!!!
Blue: YAYYY!!!!
We all hug in a circle.
Bey: *crying* I love you Christopher so much baby!*kiss*
Blue: I love you too daddy!
Chris: I love you both my girls!