Bustin in jail Finale[Explicit]

Chris POV
Chris: ooohh it must be my birthday today!!!
All 3 of them back up and look at my naked toned body

Chris POVChris: ooohh it must be my birthday today!!!All 3 of them back up and look at my naked toned body

They all come over and slam me against the wall kissing me. They make out with eachother and then switch to me. I'm hard af rn. I look down and jlo is fingering her own pussy. I kiss jlo and I rub my penis on her pussy lips. Next thing she knows, I slide in her standing. I flip us around and lift her one leg up in the air and I fuck her brains out. She squirting everywhere already. I look over to my side and see Nicki on her knees sucking Beys pussy against the wall next to me. Bey and I swap kisses. Jlo turns my head and forces me to kiss her. I could tell even as Bey is gettin head, she wants me to be hers only. Unlike Jlo rn, who's not doin too bad, I felt a stronger and more love connection with Bey. All of a sudden, I feel a tongue on my balls. I look down to see Nicki licking my fast moving balls while I fuck Jlos pussy.
Jlo: mm fuck I knew you had good dick!!! Ahh! I'm !
She suddenly squirts all on my dick. I look over at Bey and she is standing in the corner with her arms crossed giving a weak smile. What? I feel myself getting a little soft. Oh I gotta stick it in Bey again. I pull out of Jlo and walk over to Bey and grip her neck and we violently kiss eachother hard. Our tongues dance in our mouths. I lift Bey up and fuck her against the wall. Jlo and Nicki push us.
Nicki: aye! You ain't Eva been in a threesome before?! You supposed to fuck all of us.
Chris: you want my dick down your throat loud ass?!
Bey: mmm she's right zaddy. Oh Christopher! Right in my fucking spot!!!
My dick stiffens and I'm trying soo hard not to cum.
Hr Manager: hello? Is everything ok Beyonce?
All of them: oh shit!
Bey: in the shower in the shower!
We all get into the shower and lightly close the door before. I told them to lay down so their shadows won't be seen on the curtain. We hear the door slam open.
Hr Manager: Christopher?!
Chris: *pokes head out from curtain* yes? Can I get some privacy please damn!
Hr Manager: where is officer Beyonce, Nicki and Jennifer?! The last time we've checked the cameras, they went into here!
Chris: *gets behind curtain* I don't know! Please leave tho!
Hr Manager: not until you tell me!
As I'm washing my body with bad soap, I drop it on Nickis tities. They all siltenly giggle. I get ontop of them and I slide my soapy body all over them. Ms C-blocker can't see bc this is also a short bathtub as well. I slide my dick inside Nicki and I've gotta say, Bey takes the cake and Jlo is slightly better and Nicki is ok. I moan loud.
Chris: I'm trying to jerk myself off lady leave!!! I think they went to the bathroom or something! I'm trying to bust my nut!
Hr manager: you're a menace to society. Finish yourself and then get the fuck out! Or I'll pull you out myself and beat the shit outta you! *slams door closed*
Bey: who the fuck she talkin to? Can't be talkin to my man like that!
J&N: ooohh! You said "my man".
Nicki: mmm fuck! Ugh!
I fuck Nicki faster and I think Nicki would give head better than how her pussy feels. I slide out and I look at all 3 of them laying on their backs next to eachother. I'm sitting on their legs and they raise their head up and all 3 give me head at the same time. One on my balls one on my tip and one at my base.
Bey: *sucking tip* yea give us that cum Chris!
I bust my load all over their faces. I let my dick blast away. Bey sucks most of my load up. She then swaps my nut in her mouth with the both of them and I almost pass out. This a real porno in here.