Ripped Pants

Chris POV
We are at the Grammys and my suit is feeling a lil tight. Bey is wearing a fire ass dress man.

 Bey is wearing a fire ass dress man

My pants feel tight af tho

My pants feel tight af tho. When I sit down, I feel like they gon rip in half. After walking at the Grammys, we head inside together, hoping to avoid her ex Jay Z. We enjoy the whole show and applauding sitting up and down hurt like hell. Between my tighs and especially my ball sack squished to death.
Bey: baby, you alright?
Chris: baby*gets up and walks with Beyoncé to Grammy dinner*
Chris: baby, my pants feel tight iscell. My balls hurt from it and my legs feel claustrophobic.
Bey: then why you wear them when we left?
Chris: cause you took ya slow ass time and I just threw them on in a rush.
Bey: sorry baby. I'll take them off for you in the car😉
Chris: oh baby, don't make me hard rn. My dick can barely move
Bey: I've noticed the long dick print my husband.
We are about to sit at the dinner table with Solange and the whole crew. I pull out Bey's chair like a gentlemen and she giggles and sits down. I sit down and "RIIIIPPPP". Oh shit. I just ripped my pants. I look up and see everyone from table to table laughing. Oh fuck, I'm so embarrassed!
Bey: AHAHHAHAAHA I CANT BREATH!!!
I looked down and see my boxers and my penis coming out of them through the bottom. Big dick problems. Not even hard. The rip is in the middle of my pants, hanging by threads.
Chris: Bey not funny! What do I do??
Bey: hahaha idk. Momma, you think you can fix them?
Momma T: ahahaha ofc!
Chris: ok. Cover me Bey when we walk-in
We get up and I cover my self as people are oohing and ahhing. I hear people's comments all around
"Wow, he really packin"
"Damn, Yonce wasn't kidding in her songs, Chris got a big ass ego"
My face turns red. After a tormenting walk, we get to the dressing room. Pretty embarrassing infront of Beyoncé's mom. My mom followed behind as well. We walk in the room and close the door. I hide behind the changing curtain in the room and take off my pants. I stay behind and throw momma T the pants.
Momma T: Beyoncé imma give y'all privacy as I fix this in your dressing room. Momma J you wanna come to? I'll knock on the door when I'm done.
Momma J: sure. And no funny buisness you two.
We giggle and they leave. I come out and bey is still laughing. I look into the mirror and rub my stomach.
Chris: *fake cry's* Baby papis getting fat.
Bey: ik. That's what having kids can do. Stop ya from going to gym.
Chris: I used to be so sexy and fit.
Bey: I like you either way. And we gotta get you longer boxers or something cause this*yanks dick and balls hanging out from left side* is uh an issue. Big dick issue. Ya left nut hangin out literally.
Chris: ik. You should see it when I get hard.
Bey: oh yea lemme see
Before I do anything, there's a knock on the door.
Momma T: yall, Chris, your stylist gave me a new set of pants that may fit better.
Chris: ok thank you momma!
Bey:*whispers* cockblocker
Chris: I'll give you some of my cock in the car baby. Don't you worry.
I get the pants and change and the whole night, I was teased about the pants thing. Well this is one way everyone will remember me lol.