First date[Emotional]

Beys POV
Bey: this place is so damn fancy baby, thank you again for asking me out on a date.
Chris: ofc you're a queen. You deserve nothin but the best.
Chris asked me yesterday at the VMA's if I wanted to go on a date and I just divorced Jay a few weeks ago. So I figure why not, but I've always knew Chris was a good person, deep inside. We order our drinks and luckily; there's not that many people here. We hold hands across the table.
Bey: listen Chris, I know a lot of people have tried stepping on you for years because of your "bad boy" image. But I've known and seen you since you were 13 and came out with your first single. I knew you was gonna be the biggest r&b star and more. I know alot of people have given up on loving you, backstabbed you and caused you into rehab more than a few times and you smoke and fuck bitches and go clubbin every night to escape the pain and reality. And getting into fights to prove you're a tough guy, I see beyond that. I know deep in your heart, you are still "Christopher". The one that many people don't try to see. You have a lot of love in your heart. And getting into relationships scare you because you don't wanna repeat your mistakes. But talking to you for months and learning more about you and who you are, you're a precious soul. A true kid at heart which explains the arcades and clothes and shoes in your house. I wanna help you. I wanna show you real love is out there. Not everyone is out to get you despite many people screwing you over. And the social media rants aren't your best power lol. But I wanna bring back the "Christopher" that I saw in the beginning. You've come such a long way, and worry you'll fall behind. I know you're constantly in pain baby, and I want you to be 100% honest with me. I've been screwed over more times than people assume. I'm a black woman in the industry and it's very tough trying to constantly defend myself. So I know, it's tough. But a joint ain't bad but sippin lean and doing all this other shit, it's not gonna help, just make everything worse. Let me in baby. I'm gonna help. I'm gonna rise you up everyday. I promise baby, you're going to be ok.

He's bawling his eyes out

He's bawling his eyes out. I scoot over and tuck his head into my neck. Luckily we're in a booth and with curtains for privacy.
Chris: *trys lifting head but she holds his head over her shoulder* I'm so sorry baby. That was beautiful. This is embarrassing
Bey: this is a turn on for most woman acutally. Because we love to see a man with human emotion.
Once I feel he's better, I let my hand go and he wipes his tears, collecting himself. He turns and looks me in the eyes and grabs my hands.
Chris: I feel like you and my momma are the only ones that can see me. That's what I need. For someone to hear me screaming in pain.
Bey: and I can help you. I can't wait to be in a relationship with you.
Chris: where were ya my whole life ha, cause man, you woulda gotten me outta trouble alot more often. And you're right, I can't always pretend I've got my shit straight and to stop with distracting from how I feel with drugs and pussy-sorry😬I promise ain't no one pregnant
Bey:😂, yea yea we'll see
Chris: maybe you will be after tonight when I thank you for this😈
Bey: aye, control ya self. First day, not one night stand.
Chris: I know I'm playin baby. I want this to be a serious relationship just like you deserve as well. You didn't deserve that piece of shit of a husband. Tha fuck can cheat on Beyoncé? And multiple times?? Gtfo! You are so easy to talk to and I've always been inspired by how you've handled yourself in this industry, your artistry, you as a woman. I know your heart is broken as well from that delusional piece of shit. And the bitches that's tried to come after ya. I want you to know you can tell me anything and I won't judge. You need a real man. You're such a beautiful hard working woman who was raised right. I'm glad God gave you to us. This world needs you and I should be bowing kissin your feet because you are a true queen. Your smile can make anyone's day and that laugh makes my heart warm. I know you need some good lovin. I wanna fix your shattered heart. Oh baby, don't cry!

Bey: words I needed to hear for a long time

I stare into his eyes and kiss the life outta him. I break away quick.
Bey: I'm sorry. That was too fast wa-
He cut me off and kiss me again. His lips on mine feel heavenly. He slips some tongue and I do as well. We stop in time as our server comes and takes our orders. As wet as he's makin me, I keep my composure. We talk some more and laugh and is incredibly goofy in a good way. He tells me more about some of his trauma and and I tell him about mine. We really got personal tonight talking about our life. I can see my future with him already and having babies with him and changing eachother for the better. We finish eating and drink some more and we get the check and Chris handled everything.
Bey: Chris! Lemme venmo you or-
Chris: nah. I took you out on a date so lemme take care of ya.
Bey: your tryna get laid tonight?
Chris: nah. We'll wait for that.
We chuckle and get up and put our jackets on and start heading out with security guards. I stand by the door as Julius goes and gets the car. I stand next to Chris, by the door as paparazzi start coming around.
Bey: *lil tipsy* you sure you don't wanna *puts hand on his chest face to face* cum with me😉
Chris: mmm don't tempt me my *sings* naughty girl*
I chuckle and the car pulls up and Chris opens the door for me and I give him a huge hug, not wanting to let go.
Bey: goodbye Chris. Thank you soo much again baby. I think we both needed this.
Chris: no need to thank me baby, thank you for coming with me and givin me a chance. Your words touched deep. Goodnight baby.
I give him a peck on the lips and Julius takes off. I can't wait to see where we go in the future.

A/N: Writing this, was heart breaking cause I truely feel like Chris is highly underestimated and is a great person, just gets screwed over and over hated on. I know deep down he's a great person just a person in pain. But luckily his kids I believe keep him more grounded and he's a great dad. If anyone else has any recommendations for more short stories for this book, pls let me know🙏🏾thank you all for the support!🙏🏾