Dancefloor[Explicit]

Bey's POV
Chris and I are grinding up on each other at the club. This place is packed. We on the dance floor and I'm slowly grinding my ass on his crotch. My juices are dripping down my leg and his boner is about to bust open through his pants. Oh We fuckin tonight
Chris POV
I kiss her neck and rub her boobies. I look around and everyone is squeezed together in this club cause it's so packed. Bey and I are in the crowd smushed but I have an idea and smirk. I thought Bey had panties on but when I went to pull them off from behind, I felt her pussy. She has no panties on. I whisper some nasty in her ear. I unbluckle my belt.
Chris: mmm baby. How nice would it be if I just fucked you right here? Hmmm? Right infront of everybody.
Bey: mmm you crazy!
Chris: shh no ones looking.
Bey: I'm so soo horny daddy! Go ahead
I turn her around and we face eachother making out. I look around and unbutton my pants and unzip. I pull them down just a little still on my thighs. I get down and lick Beys pussy. She's soaking. Her juices are leaking and taste soo good. It's barely been a minute and she cums on Tongue and squirts leaving a puddle on the floor and me all wet. I stand back up. We make out again and I pull underwear down just a tad bit so it looks like I am only sagging and my boner pops out. I spit in my hand and stroke my dick. I poke my hips forward and put it in her pussy. We both look down as my long penis goes right inside her. We fuck facing each other. I grind into her fast. I hold her butt for support.
Chris: mmm fuck Bey. Can't believe I'm fuckin ya infront of all these people. And your pussy feels soo good. I wanna make sure people know who's fuckin ya. Mmm fuck. Look at this dick goin inside yo pussy.
Bey: mmm fuck baby! You soo big!! Imma make you cum in me
She clenches her pussy around my dick, nearly making me bust already. I fuck her faster. I like watchin her face during sex. Mmm I just wanna get butt ass naked with her out here. I can't believe no one is noticing at all! I drill my dick into her. Faster and faster. I feel my cum getting ready to release inside my wife. I moan and fill her pussy up with my cum. While giving her a hickey on her neck. She cums with me and we moan together. I pull out and I'm still hard af. I pull my pants back up looking around while Bey fixes her dress. Before I zip up and button and buckle my pants, bey puts her hand in my underwear. I look at her and smirk as she takes her pussy juices in her hand and slabs it all over my
Dick. She puts her hand in my underwear jerking me off.
Bey: your big dick barely fit in your pants. Lemme get it down a bit
Chris: mmm fuck bey keep goin. And wit that dress, it ain't ever goin away. Mmm lemme see that pussy and boobies again.
I pull out her boobies and kiss them. I lift up her small tight dress and see her pussy. With our cum dripping everywhere. I push down my pants a bit where they hang on my thighs. My dick is fully out of my underwear. She finna make me nut all over this dance floor. I thrust into her hand and lift up my shirt to my chest. I watch her stroke my dick as I am getting closer. She pulls my pants back up a bit with my dick back in my underwear.
Chris: Bey I'm not gonna last long! I'm gonna cum! Ahhhh!!!
I cum all inside my underwear. And some escape onto the dance floor and bey's dress. But mostly my underwear. I fuck her hand while I'm cumming in my underwear.
Bey; that's it baby! Cum inside your underwear! Cummm!!!
I finish cumming in her hand and my boner still dosent go down. I put my dick back fully in my underwear and feel the puddle of cum in it. I pull her into the men's bathroom and make sure no one is in there. I lock it and we both get butt ass naked. There's a couch here and I lay ontop of her on it. I lift her leg up over my shoulder while her other wrapped around our bodies. I start fuckin the fuck out of her.
Bey: YESS FUCK BABY!!! FUCKKK FEELS SOO GOOD!! YESS ZADDY!!! Ahhh!!!
You can hear our skin smackin.
Chris: mmmm FUCK! YOU LIKED IT WHEN DADDY FILLED YOUR PUSSY UP WIT MY
CUM INFRONT OF 1,000's OF PEOPLE?!
Bey: mm fuck it was soo fuckin hot! Your cum felt soo good in me. I miss your cum daddy!
I fuck her hard and fast as we dirty talk each other. She keeps makin me wanna bust. I feel her squirt and she orgasms big. I bust inside her right away. I'm fillin her pussy with all my cum. I pull out and nut on her boobies too. I finish but she pushes me on my back and gives me head. I grab her hair.
Chris: fuck Bey! Imma nut!!
I thrust and cum in her mouth. She won't stop jerking my dick. I finish and lean up. I sit up against the end of the couch while my dick faces her pussy.
Bey: I want you to mark where we fucked...
She gets behind me and jerks my dick with her pussy juices and makes me get on my knees on the couch. My dick faces where she was sitting on the couch where her puddle is.
Chris: what mmm do you want daddy to do? Hmmm mmm
Bey: to cum all over this couch! Cum all over this fake leather couch! Show that we fucked here! Cum Chris!!!
Chris: OU FUCK THATS SO HOT IMM NUTTIN!!!
I blast my nut all over this couch. I grab my own dick jerking myself off. As I shoot my nut over this couch and bey watches in amazement. I get up and lay Bey on the cum covered couch. I get to her pussy and tongue fuck her pussy. I make her cum with my tongue than stick myself back in her. She flips us over and she lines up her pussy with my dick and sits on it. Making us both scream in shock and pleasure. She starts riding me fast. Them Houston's sure know how to ride a saddle. Our butt naked bodies sweat on each other. She just can't stop squirting and cumming. I thrust up as she slows down and my balls slap her ass. She rubs my balls and I cum in her. That's a good way to make me cum. Playin wit my light skin ball sack.

*Real nude of Chris Brown*Guy: HEYY OPEN UP!! WE GOTTA TAKE A PISS!!!Chris: I'm fuckin in here! Wait a while!!!We both giggle and go for one more round

Guy: HEYY OPEN UP!! WE GOTTA TAKE A PISS!!!
Chris: I'm fuckin in here! Wait a while!!!
We both giggle and go for one more round. We finish up and get dressed but I help Bey out cause she can barely stand at the moment. She leans on me
So I can help her walk to leave the club. We open the door and there's a long line full of annoyed men until they saw Bey and they all celebrated us and laughed. Even the body guards. We head out of the club and we hop in my car. We get in and I speed off twoards home.
Bey: I want more daddy. Mmmm
She grabs my hand and makes me finger herself. She moans load and I shove two fingers in her and move it really fast. She screams and shoots out her juices all over the car and my hand.
Bey: oh I can't stop! Sorry!!! Mmmm fuck!
Chris: squirt it everywhere Bey!
She squirts one more time then removes my hand. I stop at a red light. She looks at me seductively and then hops over to my seat and sits on me facing my face. She finna make me either crash or pull this car over. We make out furiously and she unzips my pants and pulls them down. We take our clothes off and then the light turns green. I drive into an empty parkin lot nearly crashing. My dick is already inside her and I start fuckin her again. We are sexually addicted to eachother.
The next morning...
Bey's POV
I wake up ontop of Chris with his dick still inside me from riding him last night in bed. I turn and pull him out of me and lay next to him and he rolls over and hugs me to his chest. I accidentally turn the tv on and the news was on.
Tv: And also, last night, singers Beyonce and Chris Brown were seen having sex in a club last night. Sources say that they could not keep each other's hands off each other and that the line for the men's bathroom was over 30 minutes long! Chris Brown must really have Beyoncé sprung!
I look at Chris and he's smirking with his eyes closed.
Chris: mmm I can't wait to fuck again in the club.
Bey: why don't you fuck me now?