A father.

(A mini break from explicit stories lol😆)
Chris POV
Today, my fiancé Beyoncé and I are taking Blue ( 4 years old) out to the carnival. I've been with Bey for 2 years and Jay left Blue and Bey during her pregnancy. The last time he came and visit Blue was when she was 2. I stepped up and became the man and father Bey and Blue need. Jay doesn't know what he's missing. These 2 are the best blessings of my life, even more than my record deal.
Blue: Ferris wheel!
Bey: *laughs* again?! Fine
Paparazzi: Hey! Has Blue seen her dad yet? Beyoncé are you pregnant? Chris! Have you cheated on her? Beyoncé Beyoncé Chris blue Beyoncé.
Chris: ah shut the fuck up! Can't I -
All of a sudden, Blue who was holding on to me and Beys hand, a camera man dropped his big heavy ass camera just missing Blue. Everyone gasped and I turned around and was about to punch him-
Bey: Chris no baby! *whispers* not infront of her
Chris: you're like my daughter is here!
Beys POV
It warmed my heart he called her daughter. The guy apologized and more security came from no where and pushed them all back. We get to the ride and get into the Ferris wheel. As it starts, I try hiding my tears.
Chris: baby, why you cryin? Listen, I was ab-
Bey: not the paparazzi! You! You called her daughter!
Chris: *realizes* well, Blue don't you think I'm uh*nervous* like a dad in a way?
Blue: yes! *hugs him*
He embraced her in a tight hug and I couldn't stop crying. It's so warming to see Chris be the dad Jay refused to be. And a hubby. Blue still refers to Chris as Chris which is understandable. We spend the whole afternoon and night on the boardwalks playing all types of games and rides. We were just one big happy family. As it's getting late, Blue gets tired and we decide as we finish eating cotton candy that we should go. Julius and security follows us to the car. But as we walk up, we see someone with his arms crossed leaving against the car. We get closer and shit, it's Jay.
Chris POV
Bey and I looked at eachother to make sure we were seeing the right person. We walked up and luckily, paparazzi were gone.
Jay: hey baby! Daddy's come to take you home!😃
Bey: Jay what are you doing?
Jay: well first, get your hands off my daughter! *tries to gently grab Blue out from Chris shoulders but he turns his body and Blue snuggles her head in Chris neck* bitch I ain't playin, get yo hands off my child and away from my lady!
Blue: *turns around and slaps Jay in the face* you not my daddy, he is*hugging Chris*
Jay: no he ain't Blue!
Blue: you never around!
Jay: that's why daddy got you a mini car and a bunch of stuffed animals in it! And even your own wardrobe a-
Blue: I don't want!
Bey: Shawn, Blue dosent want all that shit. She wants what's in your heart. You been side hustlin with all these different girls these past 2 years, but fail to give child support on time and never keep in touch!
Jay: ah shut the fuck up! You both are ungrateful little bitches!
Chris:*eyes turn black* what the fuck you just say?
Jay: and you a lil bitch too, thinkin your hot shit being with my wife, pretending to love them. I made her with my own sp-
I put Blue down and punched Jay in the face so hard, he fell down. He tried getting up but I stomp on his chest, holding him down on the ground.
Chris: you try and say some more slick shit, imma put a bullet through yo head. Where was you when she was pregnant huh? She forgave you so many times for nothing! You think all a kid needs is toys and shit? They need what you and I both needed as a kid. A fathers love. Spending time with them, having their laugh as music to your ears. Spending time with them.
Jay: you'll never be her dad.
Bey: Shawn! Y-
Chris: I'll be the closest thing to it. *lets foot off his chest and Jay stands up*
Jay: I-how um*scratches head* can I make it up to y'all?
Bey: start by apologizing
Jay: I'm sorry. Blue I *she hides behind Beys legs* daddy is sorry baby. I promise I'll make it up to you all. Just tell me what you need!
Chris: *puts hand out* come here man
He walks up to me and I dap him and hug him. I know he hurtin in there. He quietly sobs and that's what I wanted. To get him to feel how he feels. Instead of this "tough guy*" front.
Bey: aww. *he parts from Chris hug and goes to hug Bey but she slaps him in the face first, nearly knocking him out* think you could say some slick shit and say sorry. You lucky I ain't bring hot sauce out here. *he chuckles and hugs*
Jay: I deserve that.
Blue gives him a hug.
Bey: you want to start fresh in Blues life? She's got a soccer game at 10am tomorrow. You be there, it'll prove you're serious, don't show up, we'll know you ain't serious.
Jay: I'll be there! I promise
He walks away and Bey texted him the location
The next day...
Blue: where is Jay?
Bey: honey, he's supposed to be here soon.
Chris: don't worry. Go ahead and keep practicing.
The game starts in 2 minutes and ofc Jay ain't here. The game starts and Bey texted Jay and ofc no response. Blue didn't seem to mind though bc I was here for her. Bey and I were amazed how good Blue was out there. Her team won and I ran to her and lifted her up.
Blue: I love you daddy!
Chris: congrats my daughter!
I looked at Bey bawling her eyes out as I said daughter. She hugged and kissed us all and we went out to dinner soon after. Momma Tina came along as well and my momma Joyce. We all had a great time and momma Tina took Blue to the bathroom. My mom went on her phone and Bey was rubbing my leg with hers across the table. She looked at me with lustful hungry eyes. My mom didn't even look up from her phone and said
Momma Joyce: y'all want me to take Blue tonight I assume? Y'all are nasty😂 go make us another grand baby.
Bey: sorry Momma J. I'm just so amazed by your son. He is beyond Jays perseption of a man. He called her her daughter twice. And it just, I am so happy😭
Momma J: aww baby! Ya know he loves you and Blue more than anything. I don't mind watching Blue tonight while y'all get to baby makin 😂I love her as if she's his own as well.
We all had a really nice dinner and Blue has her own room at both our parents houses. Bey and I take our own car while our mommas go in there's with Blue. I look at Bey and she wraps her arms around me kissing me.
Bey: I love you Christopher
Chris: I love you too my future wife
(Should I do an explicit chapter of this next?)