Surprise...[Finale]

Trey POV
Chris: SHIT BRO! Beys not answering her phone. Why tha news always gotta be doin some dumb shit!
Trey: it's gon be alright bro. Julius, pls step on it!
This man is fucked. He's my brotha and I don't wanna worry him but Beyoncé has been so emotionally destroyed from Jay, that's she's gonna go crazy this time around. We pull up to his house and we see Bey leaving her car as Solange is on the other side of the street smoking a cigar. Bey pulls out a cigar and walks away from Chris lambo when suddenly

 Bey pulls out a cigar and walks away from Chris lambo when suddenly

DAMMNN SHE BLEW UP HIS LAMBO!!
Chris: *gasps* I'm a dead man.
We get out the car and I stand next to solange across the street.
Trey: he dyin tonight?
Solange: want so popcorn to witness it?😎
Trey: well acutally we were planning a surprise for her and you ain't eva answered ya phone to know, he was away in Houston to buy and a house and we met up wit a realtor. Did not know she used ta do porn tho.
Solange: *looks at her phone and messages* 😶shit.
Chris POV
I run up to her and gently push her against the fence as she looks hot af but also, pissed.
Chris: baby, it ain't what ya-OOOOOWWWW!!!!
She smacked me in the face with her cigar, nearly leaving a burn mark.
Bey: I hate you. *holding tears* I was wrong about you. You never changed. You still can't keep your dick in your pants.
Chris: what?? Hell nah baby! I know your heart is scarred from Jay but I promise you baby. I didn't cheat! How you gon blow up my lambo and not even talk first??
Bey: proof
Chris: *sighs* Baby, I was acutally doing a surprise for you.
Bey: uh huh h-
Solo: Wait! Sis! You've gotta come wit us! He's not lying! He didn't cheat!!
Bey: how you know sis?
Solo: just follow Chris! We gotta hurry!
Bey: fine
They get into the car as Julius and Trey and I use fire extinguishers for the lambo. We run back into the car and she ain't even lookin at me.

 We run back into the car and she ain't even lookin at me

I put my hand on her lap but she moves it. I know this attitude finna turn right around after she sees everything. We get to the airport and we get out of the car and I wait for her to go up the stairs but she turns around.
Bey: I'm not going. Fuck this shit
I lift her up over my shoulder as she smacks me and hits me to put her down. I get in and let her down and she starts swatting me and Solo held her back.
Bey: you assshole! Getcho hands off me.
Chris: baby please! I didn't cheat!
Bey: you ain't see the way that red headed bitch was lookin atchu? Fuck outta here!
Chris: alright. Imma let you calm down. I love you baby. I promise this will all be explained and worth it. You love me?