Caught in 4K [Mild-Explicit][Part 1?]

Bey's POV
Bey: FUCK YES ZADDYY MMM NO MOOREEE!!!!
Chris: *pulling her hair, hitting it from the back* FUCK!!! DAMN THIS PUSSY GOOD!! Shit! Baby, don't forget kids is sleepin!
Bey: mmm sorry!! Fuck! *out of breath* you think they heard us??
Chris: nah I'm sure they knocked out. Now ride this dick
Chris Jr. POV
I heard this loud banging sound. It's coming from mommy and daddy's room I think. This mansion echos very loudly sometimes. I get up and slowly creep the door open. I get scared to look down at the bottom of the house from the 4th level. It's dark out here. I go to Blue room.
Chris Jr: Sister, wake up! I think mommy and daddy are fighting.
Blue: ok and? You know they always figure it out. Just Go back to bed🥱😴
Chris Jr.: fine! I'll just find out myself.
I walk out of her room and close the door. I go down twoard the end of the hall and hear mommy screaming and daddy grunting and slamming on the walls. They must be in trouble!!! I run straight toward there room. I bust the door open and OMG!!!!
Chris Jr: *jumps on the bed and starts beating Chris up* STOP HURTING MOMMY!!!!
For some reason, daddy's peepee is in mommy private! Huh??
Chris Jr: youre killing mommy with your peepee!!!
Bey's POV
Omg! Our 10 year old son just caught Chris fuckin me with my legs over his shoulders. How did we forget to lock the damn door?!🤦🏾‍♀️Chris gently pushes Chris Jr. off and gets under the covers with me pulling out and covering ourselves.
Chris Jr: *crying* daddy why are you killing mommy?! I'm calling the police!
Chris: no no no! Jr. it ain't what ya think son. Ugh mmmm bey?
Bey: mommy's fine baby, just go back to bed. We are fine.
Jr: then why was daddy peepee in you?! Why do you hate mommy??*crying harder*
Chris POV
I am not abt the give my son "the talk" at age 5. We take showers together in the morning so maybe I'll just clarify a bit then. I put my hand on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.
Chris: Jr, I would never ever hurt mommy. Never! I love her with all my heart.
Jr: but whyy was your peepee in her?? Mommy you ok?
Bey: oh baby I'm perfectly fine. Go back to bed and daddy will talk with you tmr morning.
Jr:*stops crying and sniffs* promise you won't hurt mommy?
Daddy: I promise. Daddy would never ever. Go back to bed kiddo.
Jr: um ok I guess. But if I hear mommy screaming again, I'm calling 911.
Chris: she was just screaming out of joy.
Bey smacks the back of my head.
B&C: goodnight baby.
Jr: goodnight*closes door*
I jump my naked ass out and lock the door.
Bey: omg! That was embarrassing!
Chris Jr. POV
I listen through the door.
Chris: omg! How did I forget to lock the door
Bey: we was too horny. Just make somethin up when y'all shower in the morning.
Chris: he's probably gonna ask soo many questions.
Bey: don't worry, you'll figure it out. In the mean time * spreads legs open*
I hear them but they aren't as loud. I never seen daddy peepee get soo big. Though it was big even before. I have soo many questions.
Morning...
Chris POV
I wake up with ofc a raging hard on. Bey is not next to me. She left a note:
Zaddy-
Had to go with Blue and run some aarons. Good luck talking to our baby boy, you've got this and he'll understand one day. I trust you. See ya in a couple hours baby!
-baby momma
She is so sweet. Before I start goin at it with my hard on, there's a knock on the door. I see Jr opening it. I thing of nasty stuff to make this thing go away and it is goin down. Few, that was a close one. He opens the door and looks sad.
Jr: ready for our shower talk*sniffs*
Chris: what's the matter son?
Jr: you're mad at me aren't you?
Chris: what? Why would I be mad?? It wasn't your fault. Come on let's talk.
I get up naked and we head to one of our many many showers. I turn it on and he gets in with me. We turn away from each other and I don't know why I'm nervous for the questions he's got.

Chris: ok come sit down next to me

We sit down and laughs lookin at my dick.
Jr: you're pee pee is hairy. Shave it
Chris: haha! Ok son, this what we have is called a penis. And since you're 10 yrs old, I'm deciding if this is our last shower together.
Jr: why??
Chris: well idk. Why you don't mind?
Jr: I dont get why people find it weird. We are both guys, we got a penis and we never hurt eachother or anything. Plus, I like when we have our shower talks.
Chris: ya know what, you're right. Ok son, so ask away. I can't tell you some of this stuff until you're a bit older, ok? You'll know why when you're older.
Jr: ok, well my first question is, why? Why did you have your penis in mommy?
Chris: mmm ok how do I answer this for your age. Well uh-
I can't tell the boy that I lost my virginity at 8 years old*Real actual Chris Brown fact confirmed irl*
Chris: well sometimes mommy's and daddy's do something to make each other ugh I can't I can't explain this.
Jr: go ahead I won't tell.
Chris: they wrestle. And sometimes naked for fun. And my penis accidentally went inside mommy. But it didn't hurt her. It a a tickled her.
Jr: well that's a weird way of wrestling. But how did your penis get sooo big?!
Chris: it happens when you get older out of no where.
Jr: so will mine?
Chris: when ya older. Ok. This is all I can tell you for right now. Is that ok?
Jr: yea I guess. I wonder what else I'll find out when I older. Daddy! Your penis! It's moving!
Fuck, I'm getting horny again thinking about last night. I stand up and turn myself around.
Jr: daddy it's gonna fall off!
Chris: hahahaha it won't.
Jr: uh daddy. You can turn around. I need help showering and I won't say or look.
Chris: just close your eyes
Jr: ok. Why?
Chris: just cause it's an adult thing and you're too young.
Jr: ugh ok.
He covers his eyes and I turn around. Fuck I can't stop thinking about last night. Bey's pussy felt so good. Why do I have to have a boner now? Atleast he's got his eyes closed. I try thinking of nasty stuff again but it so slow going down. I take the bottle of soap and rub it in my hands. I start cleaning junior. I feel bad he saw what he saw but when he gets older, he'll be knowin then. I was 8 years old for my first time. I am not encouraging that for my son what so ever.
Authors note: Should I make a part 2 to this? Where Jr is older? Comment below

Another authors note: so I made a sequel to this short story and was reported and comments about it being "disturbing". These stories are not meant to be offensive, just simply requests from other pages and for fan fiction fun. Pls comments on any story that went to far.